╰☆ Meteor Shower 1 + 2☆╮ "mainland Hana Yori Dango"

Guest brightlight

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kanako28

wow, i didn't expect a Mainland version to come out so fast (although it's for sept 2009!) but with Yu Hao Ming and Wei Chen being in the cast, i'm quite curious about it. i'm not very familiar with these two singers, i only know Wei Chen's song 魏晨一个人睡.. but i saw them on Hunan TV a couple of times, and they are quite talented =) Yu Hao Ming is adorable and not a bad dancer =P

this sounds promising.

Guest justanordinarywriter

And I thought Korean version will be the last of it...

Hmmmm.... I'm not sure whether I'll see this or not, but if Han Kyung is in, definitely will see this to check him out.. ROFL...

I guess 2009 is another year of HYD fever right? :D

Guest brightlight

Xiamen University

On Feb. 03, three of F4 arrived in Xiamen. Xiamen University is the confirmed location for the filming of Meteor Rain.

2cfbgxs.jpg

fu2po7.jpg

2hzlkiw.jpg

167qcyr.jpg

347xvut.jpg

2ij431z.jpg

2edm45l.jpg

9bf53k.jpg

aute7k.jpg

ri51zn.jpg

okoemo.jpg

2yuf3iq.jpg

21luaer.jpg

wow. it's going to look amazing! as it should, lol.

thinking over about it, i think that i'll probably watch this version too. each adaptation puts their own spin on the story and so in a way, it's a little bit different each time! :D

cool! thanks for the info :sweatingbullets:

oh god, i just read ee media's blog and this is what i found: 和我们耳熟能详的《流星花园》相比,以往纷繁的感情纠葛显得简单了许多,老版本中西门和小优、道明寺与小滋的感情故事都被删掉。西门加入到了花泽类、道明寺中,与杉菜一起搞起了四角恋情。

WHAT? xi men is joining in the love triangle rectangle too? this will either end up really confusing, or really amazing. :ph34r:

Guest brightlight

Based on what I've read so far, Ximen plays a minor character in F4.... his role has been heavily downsized while Akira/Ye Shuo will have more scenes (because Wei Chen's awesome like that)

Guest doremii*

supposedly they're cutting out the Yuki character..

it's a love square between the lead girl and F3..

I think it's a "loose" adaptation of HYD lol

Guest brightlight

I have a feeling that they won't actually cut her out...

Since Makino's friend will be female instead of male, he can't fall in love with the annoying girls... so I think she'll sort of replace Yuki and fall in love with Wei Chen's Akira...I mean, who wouldn't? :lol:

I don't know how else they'll increase Wei Chen's character (but then,there's a reason why I'm not a scriptwriter)

Guest ayuki baby

woooow they look very hot, i really like Zhu Zixiao, he looks soooooo effing hot

im getting excited, cant wait to see how the girl looks like

finally, more akira love! i'm getting slightly cheesed off at the k version, since he gets NO LOVE.

anyway, i think you meant Akira, not Soujiro :sweatingbullets: got a little confused when i read that :unsure:

Guest huangmeixi

That actually follows the manga. Akira loves Makino, but doesn't act on that. Wei Chen will be good at building chemistry with the lead. ^_^

Guest brightlight

Asia Gulf Hotel

I figured that since they're living there, they'll film it partly there, too...

anyways, if you happen to be Xiamen, this is the place to go and stalk them.

m9ngr5.jpg

2mytanr.jpg2eofeok.jpg

dxjxav.jpg33eh6qa.jpg

2m84iz4.jpgke9hz4.jpg

25iqj4k.jpg2vx0q50.jpg

1zzna5w.jpg

Thanks Brightlight for all the updates

Looks really nice where they are filming and glad the cast has been confirmed. Yu Haoming will make a good Rui and just waiting for the girl. Roll on September :D

Archived