Asone&sonhoyoung - Beside Me Again (duet) (8/17) & Multiple Updates [[[cityincolors]]] (8/19

Guest cityincolors

Guest nx_kiiwii74

hey, great emotion in 'i believe'! guitar was beautiful as well.

did you sing in your style? it kinda sounds like jj xD ~ i'd love to hear you sing/develop in your own style more often...

sounds awesome, lookin forward to more :]

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cityincolors

Seventy~ oh wow you were quick XD Thank you very muchh =]

chichi.mouseballet~ haha yeah i've only played on one other k-pop song XD and aw you showed your mom?? =o thanks XD

and yes i am vietnamese. haha =] yayy~!

LAMASSU~ hahah i'm not sure if you're quite there yet XD thank you for checking it out. lol "oh my g-string" = the string i always break T_T

pietree~ wow an instrumental album =o I used to wanna be like a musician just for those artists =] now it's kinda different. lol~ thank youuu =]

lccyn~ thanks thanks~ for listening =]]

minnilu~ ohhh okay i'll get to work when i can XD aww thank you =]] i've played guitar for about 4 years now but just on and off~ especially recently. i haven't really played in a year really until like last night. hahaha

nx_kiiwii74~ thank you very much =] and I don't know. If you've heard Sung Shi Kyung's version, I was definitely trying to implement some of his style but also improv-ing some of what I feel could give me more volume (since I'm still sick~). When I first heard Sung Shi Kyung singing (it was some other song) I really thought Jaejoong must've taken after him because it sounded like how jj would sing. And both of them are my influences, so I can't really change what I sound like if I took after those voices? Artists themselves do sound like their idols though~ it's just to the limit of their voices =]

Guest RoseTHaI2336

Yayyyyy~~ it's the weekend!!!

I hated this week so much =[

I was getting sick and today I had a presentation AND a test T_T

Okay so I stayed up late last night working on and practicing for the presentation

and then went to sleep at like 5 in the morning >.< cuz the presentation wasn't until 12:30 and I OVERSLEPT!!!

I woke up and was like "O @(&#%(@#!!!" @_@

turned out we wasn't even gonna have time in class to do it even if I made it to class (late but the teacher was okay XD whew for being a good kid~)

Then I had a test the class after T_T which I basically winged but I feel like I did pretty well. hahah

Oh well I don't really care anymore. I really need rest and charge up.

The presentation is postponed (another group's was too) until Wednesday of this coming week cuz we have a test in the same class on Monday (MWF class).

So I'll just rest up and study hard! =]

RoseTHaI2336~ i had like sore throat then runny nose then clogged nose and phlegmy throat and UGHH!! and yeahhh could youu?? =]] i really hope they do have one~

Awww, you should rest more but study hard :D. School work can be a like a headache sometimes -_-.

oh wow i just had a sore throat and a cough hahaha and then a runny nose o_o. im fine right now... but still a lil cough hahaha i took like two medicine only the whole time i was sick. AND OH YEAH ur vietnamese right? LOL. YOOOO our country are like neighbors LOLOLOL. Cuz yeahh im thai xD

ANOTHER REPLY TO:

RoseTHaI2336~ I recorded a bit of "Just You" for fun. hahaha~ Even in my current state: sick (stuffy nose/weird throat) and sitting in an odd position under my laptop and mic @_@. haha but yeah i hope you don't mind it too much ~_~

the link is HERE =]

Awwww thanks! u didn't have to do it, do it when u get better! But yeah I was gonna listen to it when u ummm updated on facebook hahaha but then i was like ill listen to it later... and i just listened to it just now. Awww hahaha u really do sound sick -_-. And I think i can make it to instrumental for you~. I'll give it to you when i can.

Guest nx_kiiwii74

nx_kiiwii74~ thank you very much =] and I don't know. If you've heard Sung Shi Kyung's version, I was definitely trying to implement some of his style but also improv-ing some of what I feel could give me more volume (since I'm still sick~). When I first heard Sung Shi Kyung singing (it was some other song) I really thought Jaejoong must've taken after him because it sounded like how jj would sing. And both of them are my influences, so I can't really change what I sound like if I took after those voices? Artists themselves do sound like their idols though~ it's just to the limit of their voices =]

ah~ ya, true dat, true dat.

yeah, you sound like what you sound like, which is great anyways xD; well i hope you get better (drink medicine & eat soup!), lookin forward to bolero :]

did you know that you posted at 3:33. LOL. random...

Guest cityincolors

RoseTHaI2336~ o0o0o yaa i've been to Thailand before actually =] it was funn XD and aww okay sure thanks =]

anime_freakx1000~ yayy i'm glad you like it =] and no i wasn't playing and singing at the same time. I could do that~ but for the sake of not messing up either and having to redo everything, I recorded separately. I did 3 different tracks of guitar (main rhythm/ left improvisation/ right improvisation)~ thank youu =] i should when i find acoustic-able songs XD

nx_kiiwii74~ haha thank you =] i'll try to get rid of my sickness T_T and wah 333. haha weird XD

Guest chichi.mouseballet

LOL.

my mum just walked in. she likes acoustic too .

but i swear.. she should stop walking in on me. Like, what if i was doing something else???!

i kid i kid.

:L

yeahh. so now im just addicted to your songs. kekes

ohh. and if you were planning to sing vietnamese songs, can i make some suggestions?? please?

LOL.

dw. i wont give you folk songs or something like that xD

Guest cityincolors

Sorry for the extremely late-night update, but as I just uploaded my latest video onto Youtube of "I Believe" from My Sassy Girl (which, btw, is:

), I came by Soundclick and found out that the song has suddenly reached the #1 spot on the Pop Cover Songs Category!!! (POP CHART)

My last attempt at #1 was Wasurenaide (DBSK), which landed highest on #6 but fell short >=[ (lil grumpy boy~ XD). But this time it totally caught me by surprise. A lot of people must be listening to it many MANY times =]!

Thank you so much XD~

Yay this made my day. w00t!

One good news after another~

ENJOY THE VIDEO~

-Alan JW N.

chichi.mouseballet~ haha what do you DO in your room? =o!! and sure XD lol i haven't ever really sang Vietnamese songs. I used to at karaokes with mom when I was little. XD She told me that she always went "wow he has quite a voice" hahah~

Guest minnilu

take your time xD~ the higher parts are taking a lot of time record too xD

just on and off? ... are you suree??? ... it's sounds sooo great <3

and congratulations for a #1 hit =D

...awie... how come I didn't know you're viet... although I watched that promo vid back then?? ..*blind*

Guest oasisღ

ughhhhh alan, why are you so pro~ T__T

...go get signed please. 8D

loved your acoustic version of "i believe". it's really calming to listen to.

i wish i could play guitar as well as you..and sing as well as you. >>;

and CONGRATS ON #1 WOO~

even sick, you sound very pretty ahaha. *jealous*

get better soon~!! :)

Guest RoseTHaI2336

RoseTHaI2336~ o0o0o yaa i've been to Thailand before actually =] it was funn XD and aww okay sure thanks =]

your luckyyy.... i havent been there at all. I mean I was born there but never went back there... so sad. so how's my home land huh? Beautiful? lol thats what i get most from people. And I checked out the mv for i believe, damn it i thought u were talking abt the drama "My Sassy girl Choon-Hyang" LOL. But it's a different thing oops. anyways did it take you a long time to make the video O_o.

Guest chichi.mouseballet

WHOOO HOOO!

GO ALANN!~

congrats on first! ahahah. somehow this made my day too ... ??

well im happy for you!

chichi.mouseballet~ haha what do you DO in your room? =o!! and sure XD lol i haven't ever really sang Vietnamese songs. I used to at karaokes with mom when I was little. XD She told me that she always went "wow he has quite a voice" hahah~

what do i do in my room...

ahmm . i do my homework...*coughcough

ahahah. well i try to. im a good girl.. yes. very VERY good ! X)

& i must agree! you do have quite a voice! an exquisite one may i add :L

&& the viet songs nowadays are actually okay to listen to! LOL. ahmm yeah.

their lyrics are ...meaningful....LOL. please dont think of me as some retard... >.>"

ahahha. well once agains, good luck for the presentation tomorrow!

right?? please tell me im on the right track here...

Guest minnilu

Fighting! xD yeah.. I'm kind of blind... or I was concentrating on your singing more than to the vid itself xD

I thought you were anything but not viet >__<

Seems like a lot of us don't look viet anymore when we grow up in other countries... (I'm viet, too xD)

Guest v3rmillion

v3rmillion~ aww wow thank you very much =] i hope you can like my other covers as much as originals XDD

and whoa really!?! you go to UOP?! what the... that's a really small world you're talking about there XD add me =]

haha, there's actually a whole ton of UOP-ers on soompi. thread!: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=205062

I haven't really gotten around to listening to the rest of your covers yet (too much cramming for school x_____x) but I'll try to soon ^__^;;

anyways, congrats on reaching 1st! \:D/

Guest cityincolors

Ninja1~ haha thank you very muchh =]] no need to be jealous thoughH~ !

oasisღ~ thank youuu =] gee if it was that easy to get signed =[[ rawr~ i got my palm read by someone today and they said that i have a long life, will bring luck to my "wife", and am artistic XD w00ts~

gayness~ aw thank you =] i'm glad you liked it XD and a favorite part too? =] awesome~ it's based off of Sung Shi Kyung's style and a bit of w/e i can throw in. I improvised a little bit at the end to add more emotions~ =]

RoseTHaI2336~ haha i see! you should watch this one if you haven't!!! i thought everyone who has seen a korean drama has already seen THIS one, it's such a classic. XD~ but yaa it took a while to make the video since i had to get the movie's parts and pick them out too.

chichi.mouseballet~ =] thankss XD i used to love viet songs when i was little then they got a bit cheesy and i stopped liking them XD well that and the fact that i moved to america~ but ya my presentation is actually tomorrow, not today XD thanks thoughh =] and no way are you a retard XDD no worries~

minnilu~ haa yea that's what all the adults say now. we look like all sort of ppl now XD too many influences~

v3rmillion~ oh yeah i think i've seen that before XD i just never realized someone here would find my singing (actually some have before soompi but ya) thanks~ =] do you have a facebook??

Guest minnilu

yepp~ I get that all the time too... in fact.. some viet people would just stare at me on the street... and that's it...

while chinese, japanese, korean & thai people would come an talk to me...

feels strange when viet people don't try to talk to you while everyone else does...

I've been listening to I believe all the time <3 ... get signed and think of us soompiers xD

Guest oasisღ

oasisღ~ thank youuu =] gee if it was that easy to get signed =[[ rawr~ i got my palm read by someone today and they said that i have a long life, will bring luck to my "wife", and am artistic XD w00ts~

don't forget us when you get signed. 8D

you're definitely artistic~~ tooooo artistic for your own good hahaha. jkjk, i'm just jealous. x__x;

hmm, having a long life is goood.

rofl, your "wife" is definitely going to be lucky, she'll get to hear you sing every single day ahaha~ XD

Archived