Asone&sonhoyoung - Beside Me Again (duet) (8/17) & Multiple Updates [[[cityincolors]]] (8/19

Guest cityincolors

Guest cityincolors

oasisღ~ haha yes they did XD i talked to DJ Yee Yee and ya~ =]] more songs more songs~! and man i have to work on that collab song of ours too. hahaha i have like 3-4 collabs going T_T

Ariah'~ haha it's okay i don't mind going off on tangents XD and lol skittles! i was tempted to get some today at the market. hehe~ and yep i got your file! it sounds amazing as always!! but i haven't put it together with the music yet. lol~ hope i can get to record mine soon T_T i'm sure it won't take long since it's a 1 male part song =] and more chance for me to improvise since he's totally out of my style XD

RoseTHaI2336~ aww it's okayyy lol thanks for listening though =]] and yep it was me XD~ i can't believe that one recording of my part on soundclick actually got on the charts. lolll it's like #11 =o

v3rmillion~ yaa i'm going home as well T_T only not too many people are gonna be out on spring break so blehhh~ i guess i'll just stay home half the time and record? ;p

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minnilu

I listened to it <3 When I was learning for my chemistry exam today xD~

Absolutely lovely.. thank you again ^-^

I hope there will be more shows like this in the future ^-^

Anyway... I'm still so in love with your "I believe" Cover <3 You really did a wonderful job on that one... <3

Guest Ariah`

Ariah'~ haha it's okay i don't mind going off on tangents XD and lol skittles! i was tempted to get some today at the market. hehe~ and yep i got your file! it sounds amazing as always!! but i haven't put it together with the music yet. lol~ hope i can get to record mine soon T_T i'm sure it won't take long since it's a 1 male part song =] and more chance for me to improvise since he's totally out of my style XD

I'm terrible. I get skittles just about every time I go to the market. =X

And, I try to improvise, but I suck at it. x____x I dunno why, really. But it's definitely something I should work on. XD

Guest oasisღ

haha tell me about it. i'm behind on all of my collabs. i have..*too embarrassed to say the number* a lot that i still havn't recorded for. i'm so sorry if my clips come in kind of late. school will be taking over my life until spring break. x__x;

oh, and your own harmonies would be awesome. yeah, micro basically sings the same melody an octave lower.

also, did you want to put it up on youtube? (i don't have a yt account :\) unless, i really really ruin the final product lol. >>; it's totally up to you~~

Guest cityincolors

minnilu~ aw thank youu =] and omg i have a chemistry exam too T_T *dies*~ duykato said there probably will be =] with other DJs perhaps or who knows. and aw you're still in love with that song?! haha wait til you hear this upcoming collab that i JUST FINISHED!

Ariah'~ AHHHHHHHHHH I JUST FINISHEDD!! oh. my. god. its SO GOOOOD! after i finished listening over it i just wanted to like pee in my pants hahaha XD wait til you hear it!!!

oasisღ~ aww ya same here for me too =] springbreak T_T i need itttt! and sure thing i'd post it on youtube =] under "Collabs"~

Guest cityincolors

NEW COVER - "That man, that woman" by Vibe and Jang Hye Jin

This song is the first song covered by me (Cityincolors) and Ariah' (Angelhope777 @Youtube) since our decision to merge as a duet duo by the name of AngelxCity!

The song itself is originally performed by Vibe and Jang Hye Jin.

It is a classic on it's own rights!

I thought that her voice would fit the female part for the song so asked her if she wanted to do that for our next duet =]

I also pursued a different style than I usually do for my covers because the male singer's style is crazy XD It might be closest to Junsu if ANYONE in DBSK~

If you haven't heard, we have also done covers of "Talk, Play, Love" and "Timeless" that you can watch now on my Youtube account: www.youtube.com/cityincolors !

I hope you enjoy this song!!

-Alan JW N.

P.S.~ at the end of the song, the two voices that say "saranghae~" is both me XD. low voice for guy and pitch changed for girl~ =] I just thought it was called for XP I improvised my own parts for basically the 2nd half of the song cuz the male part is improvising too but it's too strong XD~ lala. This was one of the harder songs I've covered due to the style of singing (so much vibrato~~!) o.O

This song definitely is different XD

Guest oasisღ

HOLD ON.

I WILL BRB. I GET FIRST YAY. LOL. <3

edit;

i should be doing homework, but i just had to listen. T__T

what a lovely contrast between your voices. *o*

ariah~~ oh my goshhhh i love your voice. it's so smooth and clear. you sound really strong here. <33 alan, haha you know i love your voice. >__< your vibrato is gorgeous here. *fangirls both of you*

i don't know what else to say, it's such a beautiful duet~ :)

Guest cityincolors

oasisღ~ wah so fast XD i hope you get to listen sooonnn =]] i'm excited for ariah to hear XD she'll be proud (i hope) =o. this song was killer to me. haha. i pushed it for the line at 3:37 and the last note sounded like Jaejoong but i was like bleh @_@. hahah~

Guest oasisღ

I KNOW OMG. LOL.

i'm a ninja. 8D

edited~ :)

IT'S SERIOUSLY AMAZING.

blahhh i don't want to collab with you anymore. too pro for me. T__T; haha.

the high parts were great. you and ariah mesh so well together. :]

Guest bombb_

haha the amount of posts you have posted says '69' right now.

haha. ha. ha.

ok..>>

thumbs up though thumbs up: D

Guest RoseTHaI2336

RoseTHaI2336~ aww it's okayyy lol thanks for listening though =]] and yep it was me XD~ i can't believe that one recording of my part on soundclick actually got on the charts. lolll it's like #11 =o

LOL oh wow really? That's interesting hahaha. #11? O_o dayyyuumnnn

OH nice collab :D I listened to it!

and i deff agree with you, it's pretty different from your other cover songs hahahas.

you dont do much collab?

Guest nx_kiiwii74

omg. pretty.

haha. sorry for such a short post. but i have nothing else to say. it was so pretty.

and like, your mic qualities are perfect. as if you guys recorded with the same one. matches well. 8Db

Guest szechuanie

i listened to that man that woman..

oooh you had very nice control. It sounded a tad screechy at your high notes. but otherwise sounded great.

ariah' you voice sounded subdued. It wasn't the usual booming power voice that you have in your other songs. BUT it's not a bad thing at all. It showed a different facet to your voice. a lot of control as well. You had the same intensity in your notes but you managed it without getting louder. It was so SOLID!!!!

OMG its so hard to explain. hopefully you get what I'm saying.

but your voices blend very well together. it sounds real beautiful when you harmonize together.

Guest minnilu

I totally failed on my exam xD~ Good luck for yours then ^-^ Sometimes i just wish I didn't pick chemistry as one of my major subjects *sniff*

But... OMG That Man, That Woman *screams* <33333 I totally agree to szechuanie ... <3 it's beautiful <33 *melts*

Guest sincronia

Awwww~ Such a sweet duet :3 I love it!! Your vibrato really shines in this song, no doubt. And the hiiigh notes, too! I'm terribly fond of Ariah's voice too; I remember her distinctly from the "Talk, Play, Love" cover... Ahh, I love it!

Guest ngjyyy

Hi! I found you on Youtube when I was searching for Wasurenaide's cover. I'm really glad I found your page because your covers are really nice! I've listened to all and I love all of them especially Only Human and Wasurenaide! Timeless is really nice too! : ) Keep going!

Guest x3Jae

omg alan ! i never knew yu had a soompi account ! im henrylauve on youtube btw LOL yu probably wont remember me xDD

omg im so glad i came across yur thread

yur bolero preview is like AMAZING i love that song please finish it soon, but no rush xD

and yur duet with ariah who is , omg the bestest female singer ive heard so far her ave maria is ike O___O

yur duet was sooooooo good the song both yur voices are very suited for each other i hope yu guys do more duets !!

yu could try maybe kangta and taeyeons duet ?

the duet yu sang, it sounds so familar, is it from a drama or something ahha

Guest cityincolors

oasisღ~ aww really?? =[[ fooey XD jk please dooo! =o i do like the song you suggested XD thanks again~~

bombb_~ lol for most random response! nice eye though XD thanks for listening =]

RoseTHaI2336~ yaaa i've only collabed with Ariah' so far. lol. I've gotten more collabs once I was active on Soompi. If you think about it, I'm pretty new to Soompi because I was only active since Jaejoong's birthday (january 26th), the day i started this thread =] I totally had made this user account before without using it o.O

nx_kiiwii74~ aw thanksss =] and actually the two of us have the same microphone!! haha so it's basically "the same mic" lol~ she recommended it to me =]

szechuanie~ thanks for sharing your opinion =]] yea I really shouldve recorded much later cuz I had just come back from 3 hours of sitting outside in the drizzling rainy weather for a club fundraiser T_T, so my throat was kinda blocked and stuff. but i really wanted to record =] i'm glad you liked the song overall though~~!

minnilu~ really?? aww i'm sure you did finee =] thanks for listening to the song XD

sincronia~ yep yep =] Ariah's brilliant~! we're a duet duo now so no worries, more duets to come!

ngjyyy~ oh wow thank you for coming all this way! consider that an accomplishment =] Thank you for spending all that time listening to my covers!! :') I hope you didn't miss the newest one yesterday on Soundclick if you liked Timeless (because it's the same girl that I collabed with) =]!

x3Jae~ i DO remember you!! haha no worries, if a person doesn't have "dbsk" or any variation of their name or "suju" in their username, I'm more likely to remember them XD i'm so glad you like the new song =]] and yes another Ariah' fan ;)

umm the song isn't from a drama as far as i know? but it should be! and most likely is~ i just haven't heard it in one i've seen~

lccyn~ haha thank you so much =] we will definitely try to continue to sing more collabs ~!

Guest minnilu

nahhh... maybe it'll turn out ok... but I have a bad feeling xD ...

which song are you guys plaaning to do next? <3

anyway... would it be ok for you to have the clips for "Anyband" in about 2 weeks?

Archived