Asone&sonhoyoung - Beside Me Again (duet) (8/17) & Multiple Updates [[[cityincolors]]] (8/19

Guest cityincolors

o.O Wow. Good voice, and good looks. XD;

I really think you should audition for a Japanese company. :)

Want to collab someday? XD If I'm worthy of you? lol

And, Only Human is fabulous. =] If you had..um..a developed vibrato, I think it would be perfect!

Keep up the great work. :)

EDIT:

Oh. And, just one little critique. XD. Ok, so I think its really cool on how you sound similar to Jaejong (sp?), BUT, I think it would be better if you sang the songs in your own style. Truthfully, if you auditioned for an SM or JYP company and you gave them your dbsk clips, they wouldnt really want to accept you. Since..there isnt a point in using a person who sounds exactly like jaejong. So, if you sang in your own style, you would most likely have a good chance of getting into a company. x]

Hehe. Honestly, for me, its really hard not to imitate the original singer, but...takes practice, I guess. x] Good luck.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xiao_yun87

your next would be love in the ice? i love that song too =) will keep a look out for that =)

if you open a spot for a duet i think everyone would want to try *coughincludingmecough* =)

i love duets and timeless blew me away =)

open the window was great too! plus it was you & you!

Guest minnilu

Your mkic came? YAY xD great <3

I'm eager to hear the full version of Wasurenaide now =D

Btw... did you get my PM with the links? ^__^

Guest RoseTHaI2336

RoseTHaI2336~ ah sorry for getting your sn wrong on that comment I last put. and actually I used to not like Wrong Number cuz it was kinda repetitive until their live performances with the cool dance =] and I love jaejoong's parts in that song~~ and yeah I've only recently read up on YG/JYP stuff so perhaps i'll do that~ we'll see =]

and eek I'd definitely try to mention soompi somehow XD but I believe my Youtube account's been active longer XDDD but you're on there too, right??~

ohh PSH I didn't even notice until u told me hahaha. Gahh ur hero/idol is jaejoong isn't? he has a beautiful voice x]. mmmm... but is that like ur real voice, cuz u really sound like jaejoong x] im just curious! nothing is wrong with that! haha. and yeahh i subscribed you. my account is bl0u3 ;] u should see me there.

Guest cantthinkofaname

you're that one boy that sounds like jaejoong and a bit of junsu and changmin mixed in

lmao

sory random :D

but loving your singing

your voice is perfect for dbsk covers ^____^

keep it up

*i commented on your vids before, i don't think you remember my youtube name :), can we request you to sing other songs from dbsk too?*

Guest cityincolors

anime_freakx1000~ Hi! Thank you for commenting =] and all the compliments! I'm actually planning to audition either for SM/YG/or JYP. and perhaps someday when I do have more time and have done some of my actually requested stuff @_@ Not enough time =[

I'll keep on working on developing my style! Perhaps if they, too, give me training, my voice could change a lot ~_~

xiao_yun87~ actually, my next song could be anything because I'm halfway or so through so many recordings =[ I think my voice changes a lot so on certain days I might fit for this song or another song so I keep on going back and forth =o. And actually I had opened a spot for Timeless collab/duet and a few people sent me their clips but I've only gotten the premiering one done (Angelhope777 or Ariah') because I haven't had much time =[. Even the song to Jaejoong was kinda squeezed in there cuz I couldn't help it >.<

and yeah haha Open the Window was just me XD I don't know why not too many people know of Na Yoon Kwon because he's SO amazing =]

minnilu~ yes~ =] it did come XD but not much time for recording yet. perhaps this weekend when I can clean my room up and yeah~ And yes I did get your pm =] sorry I just haven't really been doing much recording-wise~

RoseTHaI2336~ Ya Jaejoong is my idol =] My voice, I think, used to sound something like Changmin. But when I heard DBSK and Jaejoong's voice, I just thought it was so beautiful (besides Junsu, of course) that I just had to learn how to sing like that. haha~ Then a lot of people now say that I sound like Jaejoong with a bit of Junsu mixed in it @_@. And I guess you could go to my video/recording of "Insa" to hear what my voice used to sound like before the "intense DBSK-fied" self-training XD I guess that's how I originally sounded like =]

and Thank you for subscribing!!

uknowyunho07~ Aw thanks for having visited my youtube! =] haha regarding your comment about "jaejoong and a bit of junsu and changmin", I just said the same thing to the comment above to another user of what ppl usually tell me XD thank you for the compliments! and yeah just drop me a comment on youtube saying "hey this is uknowyunho07 from soompi!" anytime!

And I DO take requests but not right now? because i'm having a "freeze" for the list due to too many requests already that I want to finish before the next "batch". So whenever you see it active again you can send me requests =] (It's on my youtube~ or I'll just paste it onto the first post of this thread as an always updated post!)

Kyo_Hanjin~ thank you very much! perhaps one day we can if you'd like~ right now it's kinda busy busy XD and aww we don't know that! i haven't heard you sing =\

Guest cantthinkofaname

uknowyunho07~ Aw thanks for having visited my youtube! =] haha regarding your comment about "jaejoong and a bit of junsu and changmin", I just said the same thing to the comment above to another user of what ppl usually tell me XD thank you for the compliments! and yeah just drop me a comment on youtube saying "hey this is uknowyunho07 from soompi!" anytime!

And I DO take requests but not right now? because i'm having a "freeze" for the list due to too many requests already that I want to finish before the next "batch". So whenever you see it active again you can send me requests =] (It's on my youtube~ or I'll just paste it onto the first post of this thread as an always updated post!)

cool

yup i'll drop by another time by your youtube vids and comment it :D

i didn't even noticed that i had your song "miduhyo cover" in my ipod

this whole time i thought that it was jaejoong, changmin and junsu singing on a radio program or something

i was pretty shocked when i found it was yours

HAHAHA

Guest kawaiiCHE

annyyonghaseyo!

oowah! u got a new mic? hehehe waa , thats heaappss good :]

thank you for the replying of my comment to you :)

but yeah , i just think your VOICEEE isss heapppss good , and i cant believe you sound exactly like jaejoong lOL

i reckon you shud try out for SM :)

hehe

you got the LOOKS and the voicee :)

i can't wait to hear more covers ! hehhe xD

your such a pretttyboy like jaejooong oppa!

how long have you practice and everything?

even your pronunciation in korean and japanese is fluent .

hehe

well takeeecaarre!

GGOODLUCK!

Guest cityincolors

OvrDrv~ haha yea I've spent most of this afternoon and right now recording Wasurenaide as I said before on this thread XD

and yeah if you want to collab~ perhaps sometimes later XD cuz now it's kinda crazy =] hope I can do all my requests and whatnot soon~

uknowyunho07~ ah thank you~ and WOOWW really? XD that's SO awesome! wahh to think if i sounded like them on the radio XDD wonder what went through your head once you realized that it was me. =o

kawaiiCHE~ thank you =] thanks for going onto my youtube as well~ (i think i mightve said that but ya XD) I do wanna audition this upcoming global audition or if i can get to LA sometimes before that~

i haven't really been singing Korean/Japanese for that long, only since...August~ cuz i got my own room in the dorm so I just started singing and all =] I've spent this afternoon til now recording Wasurenaide~ it sounds good so far XD hope i can finish it tomorrow or so =o

Thank yoU!

OvrDrv~ haha yea I've spent most of this afternoon and right now recording Wasurenaide as I said before on this thread XD

and yeah if you want to collab~ perhaps sometimes later XD cuz now it's kinda crazy =] hope I can do all my requests and whatnot soon~

uknowyunho07~ ah thank you~ and WOOWW really? XD that's SO awesome! wahh to think if i sounded like them on the radio XDD wonder what went through your head once you realized that it was me. =o

kawaiiCHE~ thank you =] thanks for going onto my youtube as well~ (i think i mightve said that but ya XD) I do wanna audition this upcoming global audition or if i can get to LA sometimes before that~

i haven't really been singing Korean/Japanese for that long, only since...August~ cuz i got my own room in the dorm so I just started singing and all =] I've spent this afternoon til now recording Wasurenaide~ it sounds good so far XD hope i can finish it tomorrow or so =o

Thank yoU!

oh ya no worries dude whenever you have time =)

Guest RoseTHaI2336

RoseTHaI2336~ Ya Jaejoong is my idol =] My voice, I think, used to sound something like Changmin. But when I heard DBSK and Jaejoong's voice, I just thought it was so beautiful (besides Junsu, of course) that I just had to learn how to sing like that. haha~ Then a lot of people now say that I sound like Jaejoong with a bit of Junsu mixed in it @_@. And I guess you could go to my video/recording of "Insa" to hear what my voice used to sound like before the "intense DBSK-fied" self-training XD I guess that's how I originally sounded like =]

and Thank you for subscribing!!

I think u did good for changmin lol i was like o_o u sound just like him almost! damn boy u can go highhh lol. If i have to decide who's voice is better between jaejoong or junsu....i cant do it lol i love both of their voice! theyre both unique in a way. o.o idk how u do it, idk how u trained ur self to sound like him. if jaejoong meets u one day, i think that he'll be very surprised that someone can sound just like him. i remember watching star king, like the guy can imitate 6 singers voice. Once he got to jaejoong i was like nahhhh~ that's not how he sounds like! but alan u do it wayy better hahaha x] ill check out insa then. and ill get back to you on that :]

Guest cityincolors

HEY GUYS!

Just letting you know, my BRAND NEW cover of "Wasurenaide" is being process right now, It'll be up on Youtube and Southclick tonight!!! So PLEASE check it later to listen!! I promise you that I've put SO MUCH work into this song XD I was the MOST picky on things when recording and cutting and whatnot! Spent a night over it and all! I lacked sleep AND now having late dinner because of it. haha~

Please listen =]

misaberry~ aww thank you for leaving me a comment =] please return for more songs!

Ovrdrv~ yep definively XD i'm SO glad to have just finished Wasurenaide!

RoseTHaI2336~ haha aw thanks =]] ya i can try to go high XD His parts in Wasurenaide was SUPER high @_@ and yep i love their voices so much =] and oh yeahh i've seen that too! i've meant to find it again and see it but i can't find it =[ (also forgot which show it was but thanks for reminding me!!)

Please listen to Wasurenaide XDD hehe~

hey, i hope you don't mind if i say something? sorry if it offends you, i tend to do that sometimes -__-"

you're a pretty good singer. i'm listening to "soweon" right now. it really sounds like you're trying to copy junsu, changmin, ryeowook and kyuhyun at the same time [you did a pretty good job of copying junsu, if i might add XD] anyways, when you were doing someone else... i don't remember who you cracked just a tiny bit, like JUST A TINY BIT, a normal person wouldn't hear it but i'm super picky... haha, so. now i'm listening to the one i love! i'm not sure about it yet it's still at that bird chirping part. yeah, so you're trying to copy their voices again. it's not bad to copy, but i think you'd be so much better if you added your own style (:

again, i hope you're not offended. sorry!! sorry! okay, i'll leave now before you can get pissed. :P

oh yeah, you were off-beat one part. okay, okay. bye! keep it up! (:

Guest cantthinkofaname

me...i was surprised :D i was thinking in my head

wow...this person got some talent, he sound just like a member of dbsk :D

aish why are you so talented in singing? did you take a singing class or are you naturally like that?

i'm so envious of you

Guest cityincolors

5-6 hours later...the video is FINALLY done processing on Youtube! *how lame T_T* But please DO check it out!! Here's the link again if you didn't check the original post on this thread:

Check the "more info" for link to DOWNLOAD!!

_ENJOY!_

lccyn~ it's finally processed!!! yayyy XD

chocoduck1~ aw no it's fine~ pretty much all you said was some constructive criticism. i'll watch out for more mistakes in the future~ and since you're mentioning my ownstyle, in the recording for Wasurenaide (that was just done processing on youtube like 20 minutes ago~) I added a bit of myself in there =] iono what my voice has become though, haha XD thanks very much for listening to my singing though~

uknowyunho07~ haha aw =] that's so awesome~ and um i've never really had voice lessons? but i've been in choir for 2 years~ so if that counts (which i guess it does cuz i learned a lot)~ i wanna hear your singing! =]

* is downloading at the moment * =D HAHA

so I shall save a spot 8D .

-- EDIT --

that was .. wow D: , so nice haha .

I was listening to this song all day yesterday cause I was at a Wedding XD . * yeah .. I was listening to my iPOD at a wedding .. =\ haha *

ANYWAYS yes, it was nice , nice harmonies and emotion .

But it gets static-y when you say words with 'tsu' 'su' 'tzu' in it .

yeah you should go audition, you have the looks and skills in singing , btw .. can you dance? if you can , WOW HAHA that's the whole package right there XD .

Archived