Asone&sonhoyoung - Beside Me Again (duet) (8/17) & Multiple Updates [[[cityincolors]]] (8/19

Guest cityincolors

Guest sincronia

Oh my goodness -- I just listened to your 'Bolero' cover and I'm already getting chills. I definitely cannot wait for the full version!

And this is Jennifer? from MySpace and xlostheavenx from YouTube. xD

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Harudaru

you're really awesome at Jaejoong's and Junsu's voice, I really like your music it's like listening to the real thing! ^^

Guest cityincolors

So the Performers Awareness Show on Soompi Radio Club starts in about half an hour!!! I'm SO EXCITED!!! =]] I'll be recording it (try to) for those who miss it!~ So no worries!~ I hope you can listen, as well, though~

화이팅!!~

minnilu~ oh wow 9 hours T_T it's okayyy~ i'll try to record it and maybe share the entire show with others who were featured (and if they missed it) =]

oasisღ~ o0o0o i'm pretty sure i'll sing those songs one day. haha if they have instrumentals T_T or if ppl do great piano covers of them =]

lccyn~ aw thank youu =] haha ya it's in half an hour + !! XD

RoseTHaI2336~ ahhh busy =[[ ya i'm pretty packed this coming week too! *again* -_-. but ya wow she showed it to the entire class?! i was like cringing when i saw my presentation video my teacher sent only to me and my partner. hahah

sincronia~ aw you diddd?? haha thank you very muchh =] i would be done if not for business this coming week T_T

Harudaru~ haha thank you for that compliment~~ =] i'll be doing more than dbsk songs in the upcoming weeks~

Guest v3rmillion

v3rmillion~ haha okays i'll check sometimes =] and whoa what did you hear earlier then?? XD

ehh, I forgot. ^__^;; but "I Believe" is really nice too! and it's awesome how you actually played the guitar parts to it. which reminds me that I should practice more... :'D but there's so many exams coming up this week T___T ... at least spring break is less than a week away! :D

&congrats on being featured on soompi radio! :D

Guest oasisღ

that would be so awesome. definitely looking forward to it. :)

haha just heard "i believe" on src teehee. i loved it just as much as i did the first time i heard it. *o* i'm so glad they played your clip on there. you deserve lots of promotion hahah. 8D 화이팅~!!

Guest happy.birthday

Hii! I just listened to your version of I Believe on SRC.

New fan here!

I think you can definitely make it in the kpop industry~

Can you also dance?

Guest cityincolors

If you missed my feature on the PERFORMERS AWARENESS SHOW by SOOMPI RADIO CLUB, you can listen to it NOW on SOUNDCLICK!! (excuse my reaction at 3:16! hahaha)

CLICK HERE

v3rmillion~ =] thanks~ and ya i have exams coming up too =[[ and yes~ for spring break~ what are you gonna do??? Thanks again =]

sincronia~ aww thank youuu =] i'm glad a lot of ppl can catch the show XD

oasisღ~ thank you so muchhh!! i heard your clip much later on the duet competition! you sound amazinggg XDD no less expected ;p and you picked a good song i love it =]]

happy.birthday~ haha thank you so muchh =] i'm glad you like it~ and I don't spend my time on dancing much? but i like to dance =] I learned the Mirotic dance (or most of it) and ya I hope I can learn some more =o

LycheeLa~ thank you very much =] i'll keep on working hard to produce more!

kiisumi~ haha thank you =]] i got your interview on the show recorded too~ i wish i could be a good guitar teacher XD

Jasarn~ thanks a lot =] i hope i can get that done ASAP! i've started on it, that's for sure XD

If you missed the show or want to listen again, you can download my recording of the ENTIRE SHOW including the OPEN MIC section NOW! Sorry that there's no streaming (because the file was so big) and to keep it all together. I've uploaded it onto RapidShare.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Here's the outline (features and times on the recording clip) for the night's show made by me:

(I'm sorry for any misspelling of usernames and or song names; also for the odd volumes if there are any. This was recorded in my room with my microphone, and however good it is, it was off of the speakers so it was still an indirect recording. But I hope this helps you guys!)

Soompi Radio Club Presents:

Performers Awareness Show

“soompi radio is about reaching out to the soompi community”

[1:40] Interview with DJ Solly

[10:32] Interview and “Gee” by aznkid.com (English)

[15:29]“Gee” by babiixj (English)

[21:00]Interview with kiisumi

[22:03-27:09] -intermission-

[27:09] “I Believe” by cityincolors (excuse my reaction at 30:25! hahaha)

[31:18] “open the window” by geneyoonit

[37:03] “???” by ICD (Sorry, it was just stated as "a japanese song")

[40:18] Interview with Jaeminluvr85

[41:49]“Eat You Up” (Rap) by J.Reyez.

[44:03]“Girly stuff” (Original) by MikeXc and Manson on Violin (Omoguroi Project)

(I apologize that this was cut off because of my buffering time =[[ )

[47:13]“Memory” by nx_kiiwii74

[50:47] 2nd interview with aznkid.com

[52:08]Lccyn (DBSK – Only Love COLLAB) 17 Performers!

[59:16] Interview with nx_kiiwii74

[01:01:44] 2009 SOOMPI DUET TOP 3 cellobello

Alphabetically Arranged:

[01:02:42] Mizzxangie and JaeMinluvr85 How Gee

[01:06:38] szechuanie and minnilu Boo

[01:11:50] xaye and oasis_Umbrella

[1:17:14] END OF Performance Awareness Show

- Begin of OPEN MIC Night

(I apologize for not being able to get all the performers' names that came up during this part)

[1:31:55] My song, "Wasurenaide"

[1:54:42] CONCLUSION!

- BREAK THE RADIO!!!

Finish of Performers Awareness Show and Open Mic recordings.

Guest cityincolors

azn1004girl~ WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA where were YOUUUU on the show?! =[[[ i totally expected you and a few others to be on it too before i saw the list last week =o but thanks anywayy~~ =] next time you should be on it ;p and we should really finish picking that collab song. haha~

Guest minnilu

wooot~ Thank you for recording the show <3 .. I came online this moring and just missed everything T_T and then had to go to school -.-

I could listen to your "I believe" cover nonstop xD

Guest cityincolors

azn1004girl~ oh yeah o.O i totally missed that T_T sorry~ i'm laggy on messages and comments. i'm only good on thread. haha~ but yes i still have no idea what a good song would be =[

minnilu~ ahh no problem =] i'm glad you're gonna be able to listen later~ please do =] it was a great night~ XD so many listeners!

Guest oasisღ

haha seriously, you sounded amazing. and oh my gosh they played wasurenaide later on too. *o* woooot more promotion 8D <33

aww, thanks. i'm glad you liked~ :)

Guest Ariah`

So, I FINALLY finished recording my duet parts, after, like...a month or something? XD I'll be sending them over to you in a few minutes. =D

I worked extra hard on these. I think that's why I rerecorded them so many times. Because I keep stopping to eat skittles, which, of course, ruins my throat and causes me to not sing for hours at a time. D<<<

Um, except I do it anyway? >_<

I'm, like, the worst singer ever when it comes to actually taking care of your voice. *ready to eat skittles again*

EDIT: rofl, I just went on a rant...

Guest RoseTHaI2336

So the Performers Awareness Show on Soompi Radio Club starts in about half an hour!!! I'm SO EXCITED!!! =]] I'll be recording it (try to) for those who miss it!~ So no worries!~ I hope you can listen, as well, though~

화이팅!!~

RoseTHaI2336~ ahhh busy =[[ ya i'm pretty packed this coming week too! *again* -_-. but ya wow she showed it to the entire class?! i was like cringing when i saw my presentation video my teacher sent only to me and my partner. hahah

Yeah she showed to the whole class. You have noo idea how i was reacting to it. MY face was like red LOL like a tomato x].

AND GAHH I missed out on it! I totally forgot! LOL i'm sorry im such a bad fan but thanks for recording the whole entire show! I'm like listening to the whole thing hahaha.

And i didn't realized you screamed WOO LOl! Until you said it now and i replayed it LOL i didnt know it was you xD. Congratsss!!

Guest v3rmillion

v3rmillion~ =] thanks~ and ya i have exams coming up too =[[ and yes~ for spring break~ what are you gonna do??? Thanks again =]

ah no problem~

but i think you got the fanpage XD not my facebook~

i'll add you back =]

I'm going home. but it kinda sucks how our break doesn't match up with any other school's break. :/ I'll probably be going to SF a couple times and watching my brother's volleyball games. what are you planning to do? record more songs? xD

ack, my bad >__<;; but nothing wrong with having more fans. ;D added you back! :)

Archived