Asone&sonhoyoung - Beside Me Again (duet) (8/17) & Multiple Updates [[[cityincolors]]] (8/19

Guest cityincolors

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninja1~ haha thank you very muchh =]] no need to be jealous thoughH~ !

Well when your friends say "why can't u sing more like him" i think i have grounds to be a little green with envy HAH XD

Guest RoseTHaI2336

RoseTHaI2336~ haha i see! you should watch this one if you haven't!!! i thought everyone who has seen a korean drama has already seen THIS one, it's such a classic. XD~ but yaa it took a while to make the video since i had to get the movie's parts and pick them out too.

LOl. Well I've heard of it! But I never really took an interest to actually watch it. That must have took you a long time when you made the video hahaha.

and how was the thing i sent u? I never got a reply back x_x.

Guest cityincolors

YAY! I did my class presentation today!!! The teacher AND the class liked it very much XD they said that it was a change from the other presentations and that I was well-dressed and whatnot~ It was kinda scary though cuz suddenly the teacher brought up the fact that she'll start "recording" these presentations starting with OURS! (mine and my partner's) and she used her camera from the front row so i was like @_@ She even emailed me the video tonight (which I will NEVER share!!! XD )! i saw it and was crept in horror at my FACE haha jk it was weird though >.< But anyway, i'm just so happy that i got it over with and even did "well" =]

I took some times to work on Bolero today~ it's coming along well. I'm having a bit of trouble with Micky's line: "Let you dance away" o.O who'd think that it's ENGLISH that I have problems with. hahaha~

But yes it'll probably be done sometimes this weekend =]

minnilu~ haha yeah seriously! one of my korean friends doesnt believe he looks korean himself and this one time we went to Korean club on campus. and the ppl there thought I was korean and asked if he was Chinese. lolll! T_T

oasisღ~ haha aw thank you =] gee i wish i had someone to sing to everyday =[ i can't even see certain people everyday T_T

jay<3kpop~ =] thank you very mucH~ i hope you'll continue to enjoy my covers in the future~

Ninja1~ oh my! well it's not as if i was born yesterday XD you have time to work on your singing too! =]

RoseTHaI2336~ you should TOTALLY watch it! no you HAVE to! haha XD and yeah the video took me like 3 hours T_T stayed up late again cuz i was excited to contribute more to the world =] ~ and ya i replied to your message~ i hope you got it? =o

Guest minnilu

I'm glad your presentation went well~ I kinda hate presentations.... = bad at explaning and blah xD~

Do you already know what you want to do after your graduation?

Good luck for Bolero <3

And yeaaaah~ those things happen xDDD too often... T_T

Sometimes people just come and start talking to me in their own language... @_@

Ahhhh~ ... can you tell me which mic you are using right now... my mic is going to break soon T_T

And I'm looking for a new one now...

Guest oasisღ

oasisღ~ haha aw thank you =] gee i wish i had someone to sing to everyday =[ i can't even see certain people everyday T_T

congrats on completing your presentation~! :)

ohoh i'm looking forward to hearing "bolero". it's such a pretty song haha.

pshh you probably do, you just don't know them yet LOL.

plus, you have a ton of fans that would love to hear you sing to them. hahaha.

aww.. DD: *pats*

Guest xx_dreamer_xx

i like your 'Wasurenaide' cover the most ! ^^

keep up with the good work ~

and wow, Angelhope777's voice was incredible.

you two should do more collabs with each other !!

Guest RoseTHaI2336

YAY! I did my class presentation today!!! The teacher AND the class liked it very much XD they said that it was a change from the other presentations and that I was well-dressed and whatnot~ It was kinda scary though cuz suddenly the teacher brought up the fact that she'll start "recording" these presentations starting with OURS! (mine and my partner's) and she used her camera from the front row so i was like @_@ She even emailed me the video tonight (which I will NEVER share!!! XD )! i saw it and was crept in horror at my FACE haha jk it was weird though >.< But anyway, i'm just so happy that i got it over with and even did "well" =]

I took some times to work on Bolero today~ it's coming along well. I'm having a bit of trouble with Micky's line: "Let you dance away" o.O who'd think that it's ENGLISH that I have problems with. hahaha~

But yes it'll probably be done sometimes this weekend =]

RoseTHaI2336~ you should TOTALLY watch it! no you HAVE to! haha XD and yeah the video took me like 3 hours T_T stayed up late again cuz i was excited to contribute more to the world =] ~ and ya i replied to your message~ i hope you got it? =o

ok ok ill watch it! But wait, is it a movie or a drama? CUZ IM GONNA TAKE FOREVERRRR LOL. Im like really busy latelyy so i cant even finish most dramas that im watching right now... -_- SUCKS for me. oooo i know how that feels like, excited to do something so stayed up the whole night to do it hahahaha just like me, but i usually stay up cuz im playing computer LOL. Yeah i got the message hehe x]. And congrats on ur presentation x]. i had to get filmed too..... it was for drama class though. It was so annoying -_-.

Guest v3rmillion

v3rmillion~ oh yeah i think i've seen that before XD i just never realized someone here would find my singing (actually some have before soompi but ya) thanks~ =] do you have a facebook??

lol, I didn't think I would find anyone at school either. xD and yeah, I do. I think there's a link to my fb somewhere on the first post on the UOP thread. I'm just too lazy to login to fb right now. ;D

oh, and I finally got around to listening to a couple of your other covers. the DBSK ones are really good! like your voice fits right in there. :)

Guest cityincolors

Just yesterday, DJ Yee from SOOMPI RADIO CLUB contacted me regarding the upcoming Performers Awareness Show that's held on the first Sunday of March. Apparently my cover of "I Believe" was chosen among many other songs by other singers to be featured on the show =]

Please don't miss it!! It is scheduled for:

Sunday, March 1st, 2009 @ 7PM(PST)!!!

Thanks, guys!!!

minnilu~ aha thanks =] and actually if you meant graduation (high school), i'm already a first year in college XD.

I'm currently using the Blue Snowball mic. It's one of the first USB powered condenser mic (which is more to record stuff than just being a computer mic. it was recommended by Ariah (Angelhope777) =] now we have the same mic XD~

oasisღ~ haha thank you =] i hope nothing changes that~ perhaps it's because I don't have anyone in particular to sing to that I wanted to sing today? T_T

xx_dreamer_xx~ thank youuu =] and yes she is quite a singer X) we're gonna make some sort of "debut" as "AngelxCity"~ it's under "contract" (discussion) haha~

RoseTHaI2336~ it's a movie =] so no worries! a free weekend with the familiy or someone special? ;p and wow drama class? that's intense~~ XD

v3rmillion~ haha okays i'll check sometimes =] and whoa what did you hear earlier then?? XD

Guest oasisღ

i love soompi radio *o* definitely tuning into that show. it's great that they're showcasing singers from the performer's section. lots of talented people here! :)

ahahaha i would love to listen anytime~~ you're too awesome 8D <33

Guest minnilu

I'm going to miss that show T_______T Stupid time difference T_T

Daang~ college already?~ I hate Germany for making their kids attend school for 13 years instead of 12...

So what are you studying/doing now?

Uhhhh~ they don't sell that mic in Germany T____T But thank you~

Guest amydien

I know you're quite popular here in soompi, but to be honest, this is my first time hearing your voice (I think). >__<

It's a shame, I cant believe I missed THIS much talent.....you have such a WONDERFUL voice! :D

I like the calming effect of your voice, especially in ballads. Very soothing to listen to ^_______^

And congrats on being featured in soompi radio! Yay for musical talents! :D

Guest chichi.mouseballet

awww! congrats on your presentation!

be nice and shareee x)

im sure its uberduber like all your other works!

LOL.

umm ithink im going to sound stupid but whats PST. i know im EST. >.>"

looking forwards to bolero (;

`cheers.

Guest cityincolors

I got bored and recorded a bit of Mirotic. hahaha~~ (such a held back project!! now i'm almost 1 album late!!) also because it's not that loud of a song to be recording at night o.o even if i don't think my neighbor minds but ya..bleh~

azn1004girl~ aw thank youuu XDD ~~ you're awesome too!! =] so how about that collab? lol

oasisღ~ yaaa i thought that was a cool idea =o have they not done that before?? lol~ but yaa thank youu =] i'm excited XD

minnilu~ oh noooo T_T but it's okay~ not like you haven't heard the song already or can't hear it now? XD and whoa 13 years? that's odd =o

i'm a pre-pharmacy major ~~ and aw man that sucks =[ i hope you find a mic though~!

amydien~ oh my. a silent listener! XD thank you for commenting though =]] and thank you for the congrats and compliments as well!!

chichi.mouseballet~ thank you =]] and PST is Pacific Standard Time. It's 3 hours difference from EST (behind, that is; since the sun goes from east to west)~ but ya so that'll be 10:00pm for you =o!

Guest minnilu

Mirotic? cooool~ xD The time difference is 9 hours... I can't stay up till 4 AM on Sunday @_@ Sucks~And 13... ok ay... for me only 12,5 years of school suck too... -.- Pharmacyyyyy?? My father told me to go and study pharmacy too after school... because one of my...errr... major/advanced/intensive courses in school is chemistry and latin too... but noo thanks xD

Guest oasisღ

yup, it's pretty awesome. :] nope, i don't think they've done it before. :\ but i've only been on soompi since last june, and started listening to soompi radio a few weeks ago ahaha. hmm..sorta random, but when i first saw your picture, i thought you were vietnamese..and you are~ i went to eat vietnamese noodles today. soo good. *o* (that was way off-topic but..rofl)

and yaaaaaaaay i love mirotic. such a catchy song. :) i want to hear you sing a full version of "afterglow" and/or "you're my melody". that would be uber awesome, but you probably already have a huge request list, so it's okay~

Guest RoseTHaI2336

Just yesterday, DJ Yee from SOOMPI RADIO CLUB contacted me regarding the upcoming Performers Awareness Show that's held on the first Sunday of March. Apparently my cover of "I Believe" was chosen among many other songs by other singers to be featured on the show =]

Please don't miss it!! It is scheduled for:

Sunday, March 1st, 2009 @ 7PM(PST)!!!

Thanks, guys!!!

RoseTHaI2336~ it's a movie =] so no worries! a free weekend with the familiy or someone special? ;p and wow drama class? that's intense~~ XD

oh ok good. then i shall go find that movie.

... what do u mean by a free weekend with the family or someone special? dudies, im like booked on the weekends. it's very annoying. and now im gonna get even more booked on weekdays... ugh.

yeah drama class hhahaa

i couldn't even look at myself when the teacher was showing the video to the whole entire class -_-.

Archived