Asone&sonhoyoung - Beside Me Again (duet) (8/17) & Multiple Updates [[[cityincolors]]] (8/19

Guest cityincolors

ICD~ oh yeah I remember your account =] what's your name? *if you don't mind posting it* just so i know on facebook~

and ya I'll try to find more instrumentals of various songs~ and actually finish my requests @_@ rawr~

thank you =]

Name is DORIS IP on Facebook :)

Keep up with the cooool stuff!

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cityincolors

RoseTHaI2336~ thank youu =] and i hope you get over your sickness soon =o actually i'm a bit sick myself right now =[[

i also listened to the song =o it's SO good! i wish they had an instrumental =[[

mizzxangie~ =] haha you're too nice~ and yeah i guess i just have way too much time on my hand so i harmonized it =]

speedingcars~ thank you for listening =] and also commenting XD please return for more songs in the future!

minnilu~ ya i will do the whole thing myself aside from the collab i'm auditioning for =] and also you can do the song and send me your singing anytime you want XD since i'll probably take longer to do my part =[

midnight.sonata~ thank you very much =] please do subscribe on youtube if you do have an account~ unless you have then thank you XD

SarangheyoMooeyOppa~ thank you =] it's okay XD i'll reply soon~ i'm actually in class right now so ya XDD

ICD~ ohhh okay =] thanks~~ i will i will =]

Guest minnilu

Ah cool~ Good luck for the collab then ^__^ though I doubt that you'll need it xD and yay for a whole solo version <3

okies~ but i think I'm gonna record it this weekend... no school till next thursday YAY xD~

Guest chichi.mouseballet

whooash.

so nicee.

so good. your voice is great!

i <3

i wish i was talented x)

all i can do is sing in the shower <_<

LOLS.

anyways..hello !

(:

Guest RoseTHaI2336

RoseTHaI2336~ thank youu =] and i hope you get over your sickness soon =o actually i'm a bit sick myself right now =[[

i also listened to the song =o it's SO good! i wish they had an instrumental =[[

Thankss. im getting a little bit better :] but my cough is still not going away sadly...

ooo i hope u get better! are u just like sick like u have a runny nose O_o cuz if u have a sore throat or something :o then u wouldn't be able to sing!

LOL, what i tell you?! that song suites ur voice! ^_______^.

awwwww.... i want to hear u sing that song. maybe ill try to find an instrumental for you?

Guest cityincolors

Yayyyyy~~ it's the weekend!!!

I hated this week so much =[

I was getting sick and today I had a presentation AND a test T_T

Okay so I stayed up late last night working on and practicing for the presentation

and then went to sleep at like 5 in the morning >.< cuz the presentation wasn't until 12:30 and I OVERSLEPT!!!

I woke up and was like "O @(&#%(@#!!!" @_@

turned out we wasn't even gonna have time in class to do it even if I made it to class (late but the teacher was okay XD whew for being a good kid~)

Then I had a test the class after T_T which I basically winged but I feel like I did pretty well. hahah

Oh well I don't really care anymore. I really need rest and charge up.

The presentation is postponed (another group's was too) until Wednesday of this coming week cuz we have a test in the same class on Monday (MWF class).

So I'll just rest up and study hard! =]

minnilu~ aww thank youu =] record record!! i hope they give me jaejoong's part T_T

gayness~ oh no, my main account is "cityincolors" and it's linked to "scripted masquerade" which is where my many covers are. This is just another linked artist account i decided to call "collab auditions" to keep my audition files there for the future =]

chichi.mouseballet~ aww thank you =] i sing in the shower all the time! =o no worries~ XD

RoseTHaI2336~ i had like sore throat then runny nose then clogged nose and phlegmy throat and UGHH!! and yeahhh could youu?? =]] i really hope they do have one~

Guest cityincolors

ANOTHER REPLY TO:

RoseTHaI2336~ I recorded a bit of "Just You" for fun. hahaha~ Even in my current state: sick (stuffy nose/weird throat) and sitting in an odd position under my laptop and mic @_@. haha but yeah i hope you don't mind it too much ~_~

the link is HERE =]

Guest v3rmillion

woah.. I listened to your "Only Human" cover and all I can say is ... you're really good *______*

for the first minute, I couldn't tell the difference between yours and the original :o (<< it's a compliment ^__^;;)

anyways, hope you get better soon! :)

edit: oh snap, I checked your fb page and we go to the same school? ...small world 8D

Guest chichi.mouseballet

=] i sing in the shower all the time!

at least we have something in common

:lol:

i listened to "Just You". it was good even though you were sickie.

i hope you feel better!

and good luck on your presentation ! we'll be rooting for you x)

da dada dada da ALANN! ALANN! ~~

ps: ahahah . hope you dont mind the batman song! thats as far as my talent reaches nowadays :sweatingbullets:

Guest aznch4mp

oh wow you're viet? that's actually really surprising just cause you're singing in korean, aaand to be honest, you don't look very vietnamese. haha! props to you for singing so well in korean! i would have never guessed had i not gone to the facebook page. you should do some sort of vietnamese cover! i'd love to hear that. keep up the good work (:

Guest Annie Fighting

I'm adding your fanpages one by one xD

iluvpanic26 on youtube :]

THanks for the music

Your cover of Wasurenaide was great :]

Fighting!

~ANnie

Guest cityincolors

HEY GUYS! I'm back with another cover!!! After getting my sick butt up and crank out a song!! This time I played the guitar and did the vocals =]] It'll be the first for most of you guys to hear me play guitar~

The song is I BELIEVE from "My Sassy Girl"!

Please give it a try!

ENJOY!!

v3rmillion~ aww wow thank you very much =] i hope you can like my other covers as much as originals XDD

and whoa really!?! you go to UOP?! what the... that's a really small world you're talking about there XD add me =]

themarkster~ thanks for listening and for the compliments =]

chichi.mouseballet~ haha batman song = awesomee =] thank you for that XD and i hope you like the latest cover i uploaded today on soundclick!!

aznch4mp~ thank youuu~ and yeah korean is like my 4th or 5th language i've been trying to learn. ahha~ and perhaps one day i'll sing a vietnamese song XD not now though~ i don't think i know many anyway~

Annie Fighting~ aww thank you XD yes i remember your youtube username =] hope you like the new cover!!!

Guest chichi.mouseballet

like??

dude i LOVE.

ahahah.

you're really good. vocals&guitar. you should play more often.. or maybe you do but i didnt look in the right place??

anyways...

i just love acoustic. so its a double for me.

i've downloaded it and ahahah even mums enjoying it..

psch. LOL.

looking forward to more of your works. (;

da dada dada da ALAN~ indeed.

ohohoh! you're viet! so am i ! wowwee. you're talented!

ahahhah. maybe one day i can stalk you down and you can teach me??

jksjks.

ps. sorry for rambling.. im getting bored :/

`tc & good luck for Wednesday??

I listened to your version of I believe -

wow!! *(^0^)* you can really play the guitar so well, it sounds like it came from an instrumental album, 5 stars out of five!! haha.. your voice is nice as well, it sounds like you were gonna cry, like I can really feel the sadness of the song through your voice..haha...

Guest minnilu

I recorded most of the parts now ^^... friggin high @_@ xD

AWIIIIE~ teach me how to play the guitar like that...!!! xD I started to play guitar some time last lear.. but I suck T_T

Sounds soo beautiful <3 No need to talk about your voice >__< everything's fabulous <3

Archived