[drama 2005] Wedding 웨딩

creidesca

Guest summerly

I'm starting to watch this drama. And so far, i enjoy it. Both main actors are great and really match.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fivemagic

I haven't been here for a while and hooray, we are on the 100th page............hope to see it go up pretty soon!

Welcome all newbies to this thread.............glad to see everyone here.

Guest sweetrhyme

@sweetrhyme,

may I please know if the files in this link, the HQ ones, are they hardsub or in softsub?

hi wink! well, the files coming from the link given (idols-unlimited) are unsubbed but you may dl the english sub from the below link:

http://d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21423

hope that helps...glad to know you..pm me if you still have any concern...

yay !!! wedding's 100 th page! go wedding go! you too sweetrhyme!! ^_^

cheers to you Starry_Eyed! Nice to hear from you =)

Glad to know you =*

Guest sweetrhyme

Can anyone please upload the song Rainbow Connection?

hi teddybear!

here's the link for the song Rainbow Connection by THe Carpenters

http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/B0100409/B010040900306413.wma

Enjoy listening!!! Glad to know you..pm me if you still have any concerns..=)

That's great to hear! I am not that surprised that you turned out to be hooked by WEDDING, RSW and JNR. The story is great plus the characterization of both RSW and JNR are really convincing. Needless to say that WEDDING has a lot of lessons to offer for us to learn and appreciate ~ love, marriage, destiny, friendship and a roller coaster of emotions=)

Ye..yey..all bts, making and NGs are awesome to watch. Even the OST. I love listening to WEDDING musics!

At which point did SW loves Sena? from the beginning..it's just that the realization comes late but not too late for me to appreciate SW's love to SN..hehehe..But I guess you're right, it's nice to re-watch it over and over again...=)

i think so too...from the beginning SW already had feelings for Sena....or was already attracted to her...remember he drank water instead of coffee coz Sena said it's not good to drink coffee too much (episode 1)...or the way he missed her calls and text messages when Sena was thinking not to go ahead w/ their wedding (episode 3)...

WEDDING is really a very good drama...i hope RSW and JNR will have another drama 2gether.... ;)

Guest teddybear

hi teddybear!

here's the link for the song Rainbow Connection by THe Carpenters

http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/B0100409/B010040900306413.wma

Enjoy listening!!! Glad to know you..pm me if you still have any concerns..=)

wow! THank you! I just thought everyone forgets this topic but here it goes again :)

Thank Sweetrhyme for the song ^^ and can i ask for 1 more pls :sweatingbullets: Do you have the song which is said to be SW's fav song and often played with the piano by the actresses? :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sweetrhyme

Can someone please tell me where I can get the poem that Sena recited to Seungwoo? Thank you

And here's the magic moment and the proposal poem.....

cd93362daa706a5a3c9f5f33159467.jpg

When the sunlight touches the ground, I miss you.

When the shadow of the moonlight slowly climbs up, I miss you.

When the dust finally settles down, I’d see you.

Meeting in the deep night I still can see your shadow.

When the waves crash, I hear your voice.

As everyone falls asleep in the midst of quiet forest, I hear your voice.

No matter how far, I’d be by your side.

You’d be by my side when the sun sets and the stars shines.

Ah, if only you’re by my side.

- Sena and Seungwoo

End of Epi. 2

credit to the original uploader and to the original Wedding fanatic who posted the poem way way back before...

wow! THank you! I just thought everyone forgets this topic but here it goes again :)

Thank Sweetrhyme for the song ^^ and can i ask for 1 more pls :sweatingbullets: Do you have the song which is said to be SW's fav song and often played with the piano by the actresses? :blush:

you are very much welcome teddybear! can you please enlighten me about the song? Is it also with regards to Wedding? From what epi was it played? or from what scene? Do you happen to know a part of the song..lyrics..or even the title? Or is it something personal about RSW? I am quite confused..hmmm..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Meiin

I just finished watching this drama, and it's so good! The beginning was quite slow but Jang Nara and Ryu Shiwon had good chemistry :) I'm glad I have this on DVD.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest makham

Can someone please tell me where I can get the poem that Sena recited to Seungwoo? Thank you

May I have another 3 versions for you

Nearness of the Beloved One

Translation by Hyde Flippo

I think of you,

when I see the sun's shimmer

Gleaming from the sea.

I think of you,

when the moon's glimmer

Is reflected in the springs.

I see you,

when on the distant road

The dust rises,

In deep night,

when on the narrow bridge

The traveler trembles.

I hear you,

when with a dull roar

The wave surges.

In the quiet grove I often go to listen

When all is silent.

I am with you,

however far away you may be,

You are next to me!

The sun is setting,

soon the stars will shine upon me.

If only you were here!

MY LOVE IS NEAR

Translation by Brian Cole

I think of you when rays of setting sun

shine from the sea,

I think of you when shimmers the bright moon

gleaming in streams.

I see you when on a far distant ridge

dust forms a haze;

And late at night when on a narrow bridge

the traveller sways.

I hear your voice when with dull hissing

the waves come in.

In quiet groves I often go to listen

when all is still.

I am with you, however far you are,

you're always near.

The sun now sinks and soon I'll see the stars.

Would you were here!

CLOSENESS OF THE BELOVED

Translation by Alan Marshfield

I think of you when the sea's surface shimmers

With sunny gleams;

And of you when the moon's reflection glimmers

On welling streams.

I see you when dust rises in a haze

On a road's ridge,

And in deep night when a wayfarer sways

On a frail bridge.

I hear you when in a dull surge and fall

The breakers roar,

Though often in a copse the quiet's all

I wander for.

I am by you; however far you go,

I feel you near.

The sun sinks, soon the stars will shine, and Oh,

That you were here!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest takaiki

And here's the magic moment and the proposal poem.....

When the sunlight touches the ground, I miss you.

When the shadow of the moonlight slowly climbs up, I miss you.

When the dust finally settles down, I’d see you.

Meeting in the deep night I still can see your shadow.

When the waves crash, I hear your voice.

As everyone falls asleep in the midst of quiet forest, I hear your voice.

No matter how far, I’d be by your side.

You’d be by my side when the sun sets and the stars shines.

Ah, if only you’re by my side.

- Sena and Seungwoo

End of Epi. 2

credit to the original uploader and to the original Wedding fanatic who posted the poem way way back before...

hi... i was wondering if any1 has this poem in korean....and the poet's name... its really pretty

Guest takaiki

oh Kwi teh...thats wht the book cover says...

johann Wolfgang von Goethe

hahaha i didnt realize it wasnt a korean poet.... well if any1 has the poem in korean i would still like it...it sounds really pretty

Guest maybelove

Hi everyone, i've just finished watching the whole wedding series. After watching the first 2 episodes on you tube and reading the comments on this threads, i was determined to get this series. As my connection at home is really slow, i just couldnt wait any longer and purchased the series. All i can say is I LOVEEEE THIS SERIES!!! :wub: The only thing i regretted is not knowing this series earlier!!

I think that JNR and RSW has a good chemistry to be together~ After watching the series and the behind the scenes, i found out that RSW can be quite playful. :rolleyes::wub: Teasing JNR and all that.. JNR is sweet and cute. :)

Anyway, does anyone know what is RSW up to at the moment? Is he focusing on his singing career right now? I've seen from a few posts earlier that he released his japanese album earlier this year. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Guest fivemagic

I love this scene from ‘Wedding’ and it’s the scene when Seung-woo and Sena are together at Seung-woo’s place AFTER he returned from his US trip. It’s the part when he said to his mother (in a picture frame) what he liked about Sena. It goes like this:

The first day we met, I loved how she would look at me and laugh, how she would only look at me and no one else, how she had this happiness about her, how she knew how to look at everything more beautiful than others. Even if she’s hurting, she’s more concerned about others, and even though I caused her great pain, how she’s willing to trust me again---that’s what I love about her. Mom, I think I loved everything about her. So, you don’t have to worry about us now. We are going to be happy and live happily together……then Seung-woo kissed Sena.

Another scene I like is Seung-woo’s mom’s letter to Sena. It goes like this:

Dear Sena,

There’s a saying that marriage is leaving one’s own parents and becoming each other’s support and becoming one in body. Leaving the past behind, two people will meet and together create their new future.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fivemagic

It's been a long time I haven't been to this thread. I wanted to share some random 'Wedding' goodies with everyone.

A very cute couple.........she really cracks me up with her acting........she's so cute too.

029004053_L.jpg

A very cute couple.........she really cracks me up with her acting........she's so cute too.

029004052_L.jpg

029004050_L.jpg

029005192_L.jpg

029005210_L.jpg

029004048_L.jpg

029004021_L.jpg

029004023_L.jpg

029004025_L.jpg

Credit pics as labelled

• 4 weeks later...

Hi my dear fivemagic! wow..it's been a while....I must say that I missed exchanging forum post with you =) Glad to see here.... may I know what thread keeps you busy??? =)

Re-watching WEDDING for the nth time..that is also my hobby..hehehe..Got to answer your second question first..about Sena's third wish. Asking SW to tell her that he loves her was Sena's original plan..remember the couple in pajamas ~ Sena's asking SW to make a promise that he will fullfill her third wish once was said and remember Sena and friends aja..aja thing because of that "I love you" thing...?? but all of those things was before Sena and YS had a talked. And unfortunately at the last minute Sena changed her wish...oh how sad. And for the first time SW is crying too! Yah, after all that hard preparation for the party and excitement. Sena feels that she is the intruder and she wants him (SW) to be happy. Poor Sena. i don't believe she'd actually choose to end it that way after YS telling her that he'd(SW) be happy, as long as she (Sena) was happy... argh...

And for your first question, well, me and my friends have discussed and analyzed WEDDING endlessly; the main issue being 'At which point did SW loves Sena? we still have yet to find the answer but we don't mind as it means we get to watch the drama over and over again. hehehe..

I think that's one of the factor why a lot of us keeps watching the drama...it's one thing about the drama that will forever be a mystery to it's viewers. But personally, as far as we know how Sena loves SW from the start the same holds true to SW's feelings towards Sena from the very start. Remember how he looked Sena on their blind date? How concious he was?and of course how he asked Sena about the important thing in marriage...? waahhh.. I don't think it's necessary to ask a girl about marriage especially if it was your first time to meet..not unless subconciously you are thinking if you two have the same principles in getting married...it's SW's subconcious way of knowing whether they have this common thing about marriage..isn't it...? what about the necktie thing?? It is also a proof and of course the coffee thing...whew...he remembers almost every detail of their talked..noticed it?? and how he set-up the alarm for the next medication of Sena when she was sick...he is so sweet..=) how he told Sena not to let the driver wait for her (if you are not that interested to a girl mind you not to bug her business ~ it's her driver in the first place not yours --not unless you want her to live her life like yours because you are thinking to taught her to live in a simple life with you)..hehehe and to promise Sena that he'll buy her a food the next time and even volunteered himself to accompany Sena to a some places (and take note that is while having their date in the aquarium world) and remember when SW do the things that Sena do ~~ just like watching a movie alone or staring at the sky and watch some stars..SW did those things too...that must be LOVE!!! only the realization on SW's part is quite late and slow...

fivemagic, I better stop here or I'll be telling the whole story... hehehe I know that you already know the rest..the rest is history that we WEDDING fans will never forget....

see you around my friend..hope that enlightens you =) take care always =)

Hello Sweetrhyme, I was reading yours and fivemagic's post and I think you two are soo cute and funny ... I'm a big "Wedding's" fan like you guys ... I just recently finished watching it ... it was an awesome drama. I love the chemistry between Ryu Shi Won and Jang Nara ... it made them really look like a married couple ... Jang Nara's crying scenes were soo touching and real ... whenever, she cried because of Seung Woo it also made me cried along with her. I felt that although, Seung Woo was attracted to her at the beginning, he didn't really start to love her until he realize that she felt insecure and didn't trust him and thus, wanted to separate ... upon, this notion he realize that he loved her and wanted their marriage to work. Athough, the realization was somewhat too late, for trust and confidence lost cannot be easily gained back. I totally fell in love with all their friends ... Seung Woo's friends were soo handsome, intelligent and successful ... Sena's friends were rich, pretty and devoted ... they were all funny, nice and gave great advice. I was glad each couple had a happy ending. :lol:

Archived