[drama 2005] Wedding 웨딩

creidesca

Guest fivemagic

025.gifdenise......

It's so nice to see you dropping by on this thread. I really love this series and it made me realized that marriage is very important. Eventhough I am single, I haven't thought of marriage yet, but while I was watching this, the actors Ryu Shi Won and Jang Nara, made it so real and so true. I am just glad that this series ended in a HAPPY ending and all their best friends ended up with each other, except for Jung Min's younger brother, but the younger brother ended up being married to another gal, but overall, I highly recommended this drama to everyone.

Sena's two girlfriends are simply hilarious especially the one who likes Jung Mi.........she really cracks me up with her acting and scenes......and she's really cute too.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetrhyme

Hello Sweetrhyme, I was reading yours and fivemagic's post and I think you two are soo cute and funny ... I'm a big "Wedding's" fan like you guys ... I just recently finished watching it ... it was an awesome drama. I love the chemistry between Ryu Shi Won and Jang Nara ... it made them really look like a married couple ... Jang Nara's crying scenes were soo touching and real ... whenever, she cried because of Seung Woo it also made me cried along with her. I felt that although, Seung Woo was attracted to her at the beginning, he didn't really start to love her until he realize that she felt insecure and didn't trust him and thus, wanted to separate ... upon, this notion he realize that he loved her and wanted their marriage to work. Athough, the realization was somewhat too late, for trust and confidence lost cannot be easily gained back. I totally fell in love with all their friends ... Seung Woo's friends were soo handsome, intelligent and successful ... Sena's friends were rich, pretty and devoted ... they were all funny, nice and gave great advice. I was glad each couple had a happy ending. :lol:

Hi denise31! It's been a while since I last visited this thread..and it's so nice to know someone like you in this thread ~~ a certified WEDDING fan...and yeh, I also enjoy your posts, comments and thoughts....and I am sure just like you enjoying reading my and fivemagic's posts others are also enjoying your posts...You have a brilliant thoughts about WEDDING! whew!!! it's nice to fall in love...I am all thumbs up about what you had posted.

• 1 month later...
Guest teddybear

anyone happens to know the song that is said to be SW's fav song as his mother often played with the piano when he s young. If I remember it correctly it s the song that his mother played the last time they visited her.

• 2 months later...
Guest emma007

This thread is so loney!!! No one has posted in so long! I bought Wedding a few weeks ago. I am on episode 8, and have fallen in love with it! It is such a cute drama! The story is cute, and I love both Jang Nara and Ryu Shi Won (can you say amazingly good looking?!?).

This thread is so loney!!! No one has posted in so long! I bought Wedding a few weeks ago. I am on episode 8, and have fallen in love with it! It is such a cute drama! The story is cute, and I love both Jang Nara and Ryu Shi Won (can you say amazingly good looking?!?).

Glad to know you love 'WEDDING'. I've fallen in love with sena and suengwoo for more than one year and read many comments in soompi.

I've never seen Jang Nara and Ryu Shi Won before but after 'WEDDING' I love this couple so much. How compatible they are.

Hope you enjoy the whole 18 episodes. Especially the very lovely and happy in the last episode.

elo guys!! i've been crazy to "WEDDING" when it shown in KBS and now i'm re-watching it for the nth time coz i really love this series the cast is superb and the story is really good....

i hope JNR & RSW is real life couple... hehehe... i feel that they have sparks...

did they had a constant communication coz JNR is in CHINA and RSW is in JAPAN....

sweetrhyme, thank u so much for the multiply u did for this series i really enjoying it... can u send me the songs of RSW-come on in & JNR-alright.......

Guest sweetrhyme

elo guys!! i've been crazy to "WEDDING" when it shown in KBS and now i'm re-watching it for the nth time coz i really love this series the cast is superb and the story is really good....

i hope JNR & RSW is real life couple... hehehe... i feel that they have sparks...

did they had a constant communication coz JNR is in CHINA and RSW is in JAPAN....

sweetrhyme, thank u so much for the multiply u did for this series i really enjoying it... can u send me the songs of RSW-come on in & JNR-alright.......

hi aziken! You are very welcome...I am really glad that you enjoyed it...about the songs..you can actually download it from my multiply site...just pm me if you have any question..glad to know you...

My mom loves this drama so much...rewatching the DVD's for the nth time, I got to see this once but since my mom's watching it...of course I get to watch it as well...the drama's good and it has a moral lesson about what is really important in a marriage

sweetryhme, thanks for your PM...

is there anyone knows whats new with RSW and JNR... i just miss them and hopefully they we're real couple in real life... hehehe...

Guest angela_bears

Hi everyone!

the WEDDING is my first-ever korean drama i watched and i fell in love with it! :D

and i'm currently looking for a site w/ english subtitles

can someone give me a link/site where i could re-watch it?

Guest emma007

I finished Wedding last week. I adored this drama. It was so cute, sweet, and funny. This is the first time I have ever seen Ryu Siwon or Jang Nara act. They both were great, and they had such wonderful chemistry! I also loved all the side characters. I am very glad I bought this drama!

hi emmaliclious, im glad you like "the wedding"...

try to visit sweetryhme multiply its really amaze coz she compiled everything rgrding the series "http://sweetrhyme.multiply.com"

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sweetrhyme

Hi! WEDDING fanatics...I'm back... :)

Okay..okay… It’s nice to be back again (for the nth time) …..and it’s time to reminisce some WEDDING moments…

I'd like to post some WEDDING pics (bts)...don't know if it was already posted before..thanks for the original uploaders...give credit to them.. =*

Photos taken during WEDDING press conference:

@ Club Korea

RSWJNR-2g.jpg

In Japan

jnrrsw.jpg

11-2.jpg

1b.jpg

oooppppss..before I forget..I'd like to welcome...angela_bears, emmaliclious, koala bear, makham & jovi 75 to the thread...and jovi75 thanks for the WEDDING MVs..

& to you aziken..thanks so much for the appreciation..

& fivemagic..hello my dear.......miss you already...hope to see you in other thread...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest vinnna

Hi! WEDDING fanatics...I'm back... :)

Okay..okay… It’s nice to be back again (for the nth time) …..and it’s time to reminisce some WEDDING moments…

I'd like to post some WEDDING pics (bts)...don't know if it was already posted before..thanks for the original uploaders...give credit to them.. =*

Photos taken during WEDDING press conference:

@ Club Korea

RSWJNR-2g.jpg

In Japan

jnrrsw.jpg

11-2.jpg

1b.jpg

oooppppss..before I forget..I'd like to welcome...angela_bears, emmaliclious, koala bear, makham & jovi 75 to the thread...and jovi75 thanks for the WEDDING MVs..

& to you aziken..thanks so much for the appreciation..

& fivemagic..hello my dear.......miss you already...hope to see you in other thread...

Sweetrhyme, let me guess...u must be a huge fan of "wedding"... ;)

me too, although not as huge as u

i watch the drama 2 years ago, but just start download the NG's lately (really late ^_^ )

great things about this drama is, its can affect me. it can makes me start to think about marriage, kinda strange,hehe

the chemistry between JNR and RSW, ssssssssoooooo lovely :wub:

hopefully they destined to be together in real life

Guest sweetrhyme

Sweetrhyme, let me guess...u must be a huge fan of "wedding"... ;)

me too, although not as huge as u

i watch the drama 2 years ago, but just start download the NG's lately (really late ^_^ )

great things about this drama is, its can affect me. it can makes me start to think about marriage, kinda strange,hehe

the chemistry between JNR and RSW, ssssssssoooooo lovely :wub:

hopefully they destined to be together in real life

hiyee.... vinnna :) am I that obvious..? oh! I think my question is irrelevant..hehehe... I am proud to say that I am a WEDDING addict....hmmm..welcome to the thread...

yeye..their NGs are so hilarious especially their NG kiss from the last epi... you can actually visit my multiply account to stream and dl some NGs and also making and bts of WEDDING...

me too...raising two hands about dwelling to get married...aawwwww :sweatingbullets: :excl:

I am really crossing fingers that they end up together...for real :)

Guest vinnna

hiyee.... vinnna :) am I that obvious..? oh! I think my question is irrelevant..hehehe... I am proud to say that I am a WEDDING addict....hmmm..welcome to the thread...

yeye..their NGs are so hilarious especially their NG kiss from the last epi... you can actually visit my multiply account to stream and dl some NGs and also making and bts of WEDDING...

me too...raising two hands about dwelling to get married...aawwwww :sweatingbullets: :excl:

I am really crossing fingers that they end up together...for real :)

thanks for the "welcome greet" :D

i've been there (your multiply, to me its like official website of WEDDING),hehe

yap, their NGs so funny, all of it!!!

my fave is the NG's of "is tonight ok". i think they have strong chemistry on and off screen. i'm looking for the NG's of kissing scene in the mountain (is there any?). i wonder, wether its as funny as the other kissing scene. if u have, could u please post the link. thanks before...luv ya.... ;)

Guest vinnna

vinnna, welcome to these thread. i agree wid u that RSW & JNR will be destined in real life. :wub:

Hiiii.....Aziken thanks for welcoming me.. :)

lets pray together, that there will come a day when RSW and JNR announce their engagement or "real" wedding :D

Archived