[drama 2005] Wedding 웨딩

creidesca

Guest sweetrhyme

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3008/u1...168f326dau5.jpg

Taiwan actor Ho Jun-tung is reported to have dated South Korean actress Jang Na-ra for more than a year, according to Wednesday’s Taipei-based Next Magazine.   

It said that they have been videoed as they traveled together in South Korea when Ho attended the Pusan International Film Festival. Ho’s agent Xiuling (her surname cannot be identified), however, has said that they are just friends.   

Actually, rumors they are not just friends spread last year when Jang held her solo concert in Beijing. Ho sent her 365 flowers with words, “Miss you every day and love you every day.”   

According to Xiuling, Ho and Jang met when Jang was shooting “The Mischievous Princess” in Zhejiang last year.

i wonder what is RSW thinking about it?

hIYEE IVA!

Is the concert you are referring was JNR's Christms Concert in Beijing? If that's so, maybe we should also wonder what is Ho Jun-Tung thinking? Since RSW was JNR special guest on that Concert anD they in fact sing a duet of I'll Protect You from that Concert. And it's so omantic to think that RSW and JNR were together on a special day fopr that concert since it was held exactly on Christmas Day, Dec. 25, 2005...and it was a one day occasion, which means that RSW and JNR were together the whole Christmas Day..isn't it romantic??=)

Here are some links of RSW and JNR duet of I'll Protect You on that particular concert..

JNR & RSW singing I'll Protect You in a Christmas Concert (dl and streaming)

JNR & RSW singing I'll Protect You in a Christmas concert (dl link)

Enjoy!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetrhyme

hi everyone!

I am so glad that WEDDING thread is so active...

Nice to know all of you

I uploaded some behind the scenes, making, nnews clip and other WEDDING stuffs...Yopu can actually download from the links or simply watch/stream from it...feel free to visit the links given:

Friendster: wedding_koreandrama@yahoo.com (add it up! and view it's blog)

Multiply: http://sweetrhyme.multiply.com/

Filefront: http://hosted.filefront.com/sweetrhyme

Youtube: search for tags: JNR RSW Wedding Jang Nara Ryu Shi Won BTS Making Interview Behind the scene

Feel free to add comments, ratings etc…Glad to know all of you..Thanks

Guest chiahooi

Actually Im quite surprise that the thread grew till page 90 plus, coz previously before i watch this drama,some local newspaper said that this drama didn't achieve good rate in Korea. But after I watch the first episode, I totally addicted! I really like this drama's theme, and I love JNR from long time ago. Didn't miss any of her shows at all!

To sweetrhyme, thanks for all your goodies!But i hope the youtube stuff aren't without eng subtitle, coz previously the video i watch all in korean sound and without subtitle!My korean is enough for finding food only! Haha!

It's good to know many ppl here! Glad to know many people love this show! Currently watching from 8tv, Malaysia, 7pm weekday.

Guest chazy_sou

hello.. i'm new here in this forum.. usually i'm just observe and read everything that u guys wrote here.. ehehehe.. can u guys help me to find the lyric and translation for the theme song of this drama It's Alright?.. thx!!

anyway jang na ra and ryu shi won looks soooo cute in this drama!

hi everyone!

I am so glad that WEDDING thread is so active...

Nice to know all of you

I uploaded some behind the scenes, making, nnews clip and other WEDDING stuffs...Yopu can actually download from the links or simply watch/stream from it...feel free to visit the links given:

Friendster: wedding_koreandrama@yahoo.com (add it up! and view it's blog)

Youtube: search for tags: JNR RSW Wedding Jang Nara Ryu Shi Won BTS Making Interview Behind the scene

Feel free to add comments, ratings etc…Glad to know all of you..Thanks

hi...sweetryme i have read all the posting from u it was great. by the way do u know where i can get to watch wedding in youtube? i couldnt find it. the NG are funny and those behind the scene are great too! thanks for everything u have done for all wedding lovers!

:):lol:

hIYEE IVA!

Is the concert you are referring was JNR's Christms Concert in Beijing? If that's so, maybe we should also wonder what is Ho Jun-Tung thinking? Since RSW was JNR special guest on that Concert anD they in fact sing a duet of I'll Protect You from that Concert. And it's so omantic to think that RSW and JNR were to :( gether on a special day fopr that concert since it was held exactly on Christmas Day, Dec. 25, 2005...and it was a one day occasion, which means that RSW and JNR were together the whole Christmas Day..isn't it romantic??=)

Here are some links of RSW and JNR duet of I'll Protect You on that particular concert..

JNR & RSW singing I'll Protect You in a Christmas Concert (dl and streaming)

JNR & RSW singing I'll Protect You in a Christmas concert (dl link)

Enjoy!

do you have the lyrics of this song (I"ll Protect U)? Thanks if u have.

Guest yakitate

Hello

I really enjoyed this drama and I should say that the drama really brought all the questions I had regarding marriage e.g. what is truly important in a marriage and how big of a part love plays in all of these. It was fun/heart-warming to watch the couple go through the hurdles and how patience can really help solving conflicts instead of screaming on top of your lungs...:)

Btw...can someone tell me what song was it that Jin Hee likes in the series? The music sounds familiar but I could not remember what song it is. It's the song that he likes to dance with Yoon-Soo...and if possible does anyone of you know where i could download the song?

Guest sweetrhyme

Actually Im quite surprise that the thread grew till page 90 plus, coz previously before i watch this drama,some local newspaper said that this drama didn't achieve good rate in Korea. But after I watch the first episode, I totally addicted! I really like this drama's theme, and I love JNR from long time ago. Didn't miss any of her shows at all!

To sweetrhyme, thanks for all your goodies!But i hope the youtube stuff aren't without eng subtitle, coz previously the video i watch all in korean sound and without subtitle!My korean is enough for finding food only! Haha!

It's good to know many ppl here! Glad to know many people love this show! Currently watching from 8tv, Malaysia, 7pm weekday.

You are welcome chiahooi... Thanks for the appreciation..I just collected all my wedding stuffs from our friends here in soompi wedding thread way way back before and I believe it's time for me to share it to others..hehehe.

Btw, what is the WEDDING screen name of RSW and JNR in your country. They are Seungwoo and Sena in Korea and Darren and Sena in the Philippines..just curios..

I am also sad that those videos don't have english sub..(except for the news clip from arirang)..but still I am happy to watch those videos..I am quite contented to see how sweet JNR and RSW while filming.. =)

Till then...

For other wedding stuffs visit:

Friendster: wedding_koreandrama@yahoo.com

Feel free to add comments, ratings etc…Glad to know you..Thanks

Guest sweetrhyme

hello.. i'm new here in this forum.. usually i'm just observe and read everything that u guys wrote here.. ehehehe.. can u guys help me to find the lyric and translation for the theme song of this drama It's Alright?.. thx!!

anyway jang na ra and ryu shi won looks soooo cute in this drama!

Here's the lyrics

OST 04 ~ Alright

By Jin Hwan

verse 1

saero oongeh manasuh

Because of so many new things

johgeum mal-i dwegehtjo

You can understand a little

shinbiham sokeh sul-leh-im sokeh hana doolshik ahraganun il

Getting to know each other in mystery and excitement

joheun saram mannasuh nuhmoo gidaedwehnehyo

I have great expectations because I have met someone great

eebent (event) churum nol-la-oon il-i nae noonapeh pyulchyujigirul

Hope something amazing will unfold before my eyes

*chorus

It's alright That's alright

hamggeh ootsuhyo (It’s alright) sarangeul haeyo (That’s alright)

Let's laugh together. It's alright. Let's fall in love. That's alright

ma-eum hana baggwuh mugeumyun oneul haroodo jeulguhool soo eetjanha

Changing your mind can make this day a happy day

keugeh ootsuhyo (It’s alright) haengbok hadorok (That’s alright)

Laugh out loud. It’s alright. So that you can be happy. It’s alright.

bokjabhan il oomkyujooween chaero saragagien sesang-i ahggabjanha

The world is too great for us to go on living holding onto troublesome things

johgeumshik nan ahl gut gatahyo sarangiran miduhjoonun il

I think I'm finding out little by little that to love is to trust

himdeuluhdo ahggyujoonun il nal wui hae

To cherish you even if it’s hard for you~

verse 2

ddaeron heemdeurado ddaeron ssawooduhrado

Even though sometimes things may be difficult and we may get into fights

jinago bohmyun choo-uk-i dwe-uh oori sarang bitnaejool guhya

Later they'll all be memories that will make our love shine

*chorus

*coda

duh saranghaeyo (It’s alright) duh haengbokhaeyo (That’s alright)

Let's fall in love more deeply. It's alright. Let's be happy even more. That's alright

suhroehgeh deundeunhan saram chwegoin saram geurun saram dwejwuyo

Let’s back each other up. Let’s be the best for each other. Be someone like that for me.

eejeh gyeoo al gut gatahyo sarang-eeran miduhjooneun il

I think I know now that to love is to trust

nuh ddaemooneh salgeh dweneun il nul weehae

To live because of you, for you~

HOPE THAT HELPS...FOR MORE WEDDING OST ROMANIZATION AND TRANSLATION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD wedding_koreandrama@yahoo.com friendster account and view it's blog...

Guest sweetrhyme

hi...sweetryme i have read all the posting from u it was great. by the way do u know where i can get to watch wedding in youtube? i couldnt find it. the NG are funny and those behind the scene are great too! thanks for everything u have done for all wedding lovers!

:):lol:

do you have the lyrics of this song (I"ll Protect U)? Thanks if u have.

You are welcome catgoh92..

Here's the lyrics...

I’ll Protect You

Nuhreuljikyuhjoolgge

Nan nan algo isseosseo neol mannalttaeboott’eo saranghage dwe Geoseul

I knew from the beginning

when I first met you

that we will fall in love

Neo-e noonbitsokeseo neuggil isseo nareehan sarang-eul

I can feel your love for me in your eyes

Naneun jeongmal himdeureosseo naema-eum modooreul nege boyeojoogika

It was really hard for me to show all of my heart to you.

Neo-e saranghandan geumari neomoo koma-ool ppoonya…

I am only thankful for your words, “I love you”

Eejen soomgiji malgo neo-e modeungeol nege boyeojooggetni…

Now, without hiding, would you show your everything to yourself

Neo-e eoddeon geotdo modooda nanmideul soo isseo…

I can trust anything that is of you, whatever it is

Deo isang seoroga himdeureo halpp’iryo eopseo..

We don’t need to hurt any longer

Ni gyeott’eneun naega isseunikka…

Because I am by your side

yeongwoni hamkkehaneun geunalkkaji

Until the day we can be together forever

Neoreul jikk’yeojoogesseo

I will protect you

Na-e noonbitseokeneun hangsang ni moseupi itdaneun geol neukkini…

Do you feel that you are always in my eyes

Nareul baraboneun misoka naegen kippeumirangeol

That your smile as you look at me is a joy to me

Now would you show your everything to yourself without hiding

I can trust anything that belongs to you, whatever it may be

There’s no need for us to hurt anymore

Because I’m by your side,

Until the day we can be together, forever

Neoreul jikk yeojoogesseo

Ill protect you.

neoreul saranghalggeoya

I will love you.

Guest sweetrhyme

Hello

I really enjoyed this drama and I should say that the drama really brought all the questions I had regarding marriage e.g. what is truly important in a marriage and how big of a part love plays in all of these. It was fun/heart-warming to watch the couple go through the hurdles and how patience can really help solving conflicts instead of screaming on top of your lungs...:)

Btw...can someone tell me what song was it that Jin Hee likes in the series? The music sounds familiar but I could not remember what song it is. It's the song that he likes to dance with Yoon-Soo...and if possible does anyone of you know where i could download the song?

Hello yakitate!

Your thoughts are the same with me when I first saw the drama..hehehe.. WEDDING has a big part of my learnings, views and perspective about love, relationship and marriage.

Yah, it's a drama of mixed feelingss and roller coaster emotions..hehehe..

About the song I am kinda confused if it's rainbow connection or can't smile without you..since both songs are carpenters hit..but kinda positive that it's I can't smile without you...you can d/l it from here...

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...=2111&st=80

Btw on Dec 2 I'll be in KL, Malaysia..Hope I can meet someone from here..hehehe

Hope that helps...

Hi everybody. I see u Sweetrhyme here actively supporting JNR & RSW couple. did u get my PM in Friendster (crysalide a.k.a farha)? i truly wish u'll have a pleasant stay here in Malaysia.

I see lot's of u are trying to search the link to d/l wedding. most of the MU links are dead. may some kind soul update the links so that people can watch this good series.

Anybody seen today eps in 8TV. i just want to punch Yoon Soo face for making Sena so miserable. and that same dress. :blink: And why must Seung Woo all getting riled up becoz of Jin Hee's parent came to see YS. i mean let them be, why must u interfere. :fury:

i like when Jin Hee said he can understand SW worries for YS but does SN understands it. OMG please be considerate to your wife! i can't wait when SW knows the first man that SN referring is JH. then he won't take for granted on SN anymore. :rolleyes:

Guest sweetrhyme

Hi everybody. I see u Sweetrhyme here actively supporting JNR & RSW couple. did u get my PM in Friendster (crysalide a.k.a farha)? i truly wish u'll have a pleasant stay here in Malaysia.

I see lot's of u are trying to search the link to d/l wedding. most of the MU links are dead. may some kind soul update the links so that people can watch this good series.

Anybody seen today eps in 8TV. i just want to punch Yoon Soo face for making Sena so miserable. and that same dress. :blink: And why must Seung Woo all getting riled up becoz of Jin Hee's parent came to see YS. i mean let them be, why must u interfere. :fury:

i like when Jin Hee said he can understand SW worries for YS but does SN understands it. OMG please be considerate to your wife! i can't wait when SW knows the first man that SN referring is JH. then he won't take for granted on SN anymore. :rolleyes:

Hi crysa..Glad to see you here..

Aha, I already readt it..and replied to it...thanks thanks so much..It's just that we will missed the chance to see each other =( maybe next time =)..thanks for welcoming me in your country..i am kinda nervous but more of excited...

That's also my wished..my friend really wants to upload it in youtube..it's just that we don't know how..since youtube only allows a max of 100mb..we are wondering how can we upload wedding in youtube for everybody since we noticed that a lot were able to upload it in a part by part way..maybe someone can teach us on how to do such thing..hehehe

Wow.. I guess the facing of WEDDING in your country is too fast..if I remember correctly the scene you were talking about is from epi10...

Like me, when I rewatch wedding it seems that you are still affected on how the story goes..even though you already knew the whole story..hehehe..it's as if watching it for the first time..

Till next time..

Enjoy everyone..

You are welcome catgoh92..

Here's the lyrics...

I’ll Protect You

Nuhreuljikyuhjoolgge

Nan nan algo isseosseo neol mannalttaeboott’eo saranghage dwe Geoseul

I knew from the beginning

when I first met you

that we will fall in love

Neo-e noonbitsokeseo neuggil isseo nareehan sarang-eul

I can feel your love for me in your eyes

Naneun jeongmal himdeureosseo naema-eum modooreul nege boyeojoogika

It was really hard for me to show all of my heart to you.

Neo-e saranghandan geumari neomoo koma-ool ppoonya…

I am only thankful for your words, “I love you”

Now, without hiding, would you show your everything to yourself

I can trust anything that is of you, whatever it is

We don’t need to hurt any longer

Because I am by your side

Until the day we can be together forever

Neoreul jikk’yeojoogesseo

I will protect you

Na-e noonbitseokeneun hangsang ni moseupi itdaneun geol neukkini…

Do you feel that you are always in my eyes

Nareul baraboneun misoka naegen kippeumirangeol

That your smile as you look at me is a joy to me

Now would you show your everything to yourself without hiding

I can trust anything that belongs to you, whatever it may be

There’s no need for us to hurt anymore

Because I’m by your side,

Until the day we can be together, forever

Neoreul jikk yeojoogesseo

Ill protect you.

neoreul saranghalggeoya

I will love you.

THANKS A LOT but do you have the song? :D

Hi sweetrhyme! is it true that u'll be coming here? to kl? I hope u'll have a pleasant stay in our country. If u don't mind..may i know where r u from? Actually..b4 this i'm not a 'crazy' fan of korean drama.it's just the songs in the drama that i love so much.But...to tell u the truth,WEDDING is the first drama that i can't wait to watch.Maybe it's bcoz of RSW & JNR...and of course the storyline! Know i started to understand how sweet love after marriage can be... :) opps..sorry!1 more thing.What happen to all the MU links.I want 2 d/l all 18 episodes.plzzz..sorrry 4 troubling you.. :blush:

Guest chazy_sou

Here's the lyrics

OST 04 ~ Alright

By Jin Hwan

verse 1

saero oongeh manasuh

Because of so many new things

johgeum mal-i dwegehtjo

You can understand a little

shinbiham sokeh sul-leh-im sokeh hana doolshik ahraganun il

Getting to know each other in mystery and excitement

joheun saram mannasuh nuhmoo gidaedwehnehyo

I have great expectations because I have met someone great

eebent (event) churum nol-la-oon il-i nae noonapeh pyulchyujigirul

Hope something amazing will unfold before my eyes

*chorus

johgeumshik nan ahl gut gatahyo sarangiran miduhjoonun il

I think I'm finding out little by little that to love is to trust

himdeuluhdo ahggyujoonun il nal wui hae

To cherish you even if it’s hard for you~

verse 2

ddaeron heemdeurado ddaeron ssawooduhrado

Even though sometimes things may be difficult and we may get into fights

jinago bohmyun choo-uk-i dwe-uh oori sarang bitnaejool guhya

Later they'll all be memories that will make our love shine

*chorus

*coda

duh saranghaeyo (It’s alright) duh haengbokhaeyo (That’s alright)

Let's fall in love more deeply. It's alright. Let's be happy even more. That's alright

suhroehgeh deundeunhan saram chwegoin saram geurun saram dwejwuyo

Let’s back each other up. Let’s be the best for each other. Be someone like that for me.

eejeh gyeoo al gut gatahyo sarang-eeran miduhjooneun il

I think I know now that to love is to trust

nuh ddaemooneh salgeh dweneun il nul weehae

To live because of you, for you~

HOPE THAT HELPS...FOR MORE WEDDING OST ROMANIZATION AND TRANSLATION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD wedding_koreandrama@yahoo.com friendster account and view it's blog...

thank youuuu sooooo muchhhh!!!!!!

anyway i didnt watched today's episode.. what happened eh? did yoon soo tell seoung woo things that happened between se na and jin hee?

hey. im new to the thread. wedding sounds like a really good drama, so i decided to try it. does anyone have all the episodes on anything but clubbox? clubbox doesnt load for me and i dont understand korean. hehhe sorry for asking but i wanna try the drama :D thanks

this has got to be one of the worst korean dramas out there. too much dragging going on. girl gets mad, they make up, guy gets made, they make up, etc. i couldn't take it anymore so i stopped midway

Archived