[drama 2005] Wedding 웨딩

creidesca

Guest fivemagic

My friend sweetrhyme.........I can't thank you enough for this reply. Now that you have mentioned most or everything about the two of them doing things and stuff, I realized that now that SW likes Sena from the start as well, but it was obviously later in the episode. Of course, Sena likes SW from the start because she was willing to do anything for him and when she's with SW, she's very happy. She has the happy expression look on her face.

I have seen the rest of the episodes, and I don't mind if you go into every detail of it, but just as long as we can watch it again and again and again.

To answer your question about what threads keep me busy, well, I do have some threads that I have been exchanging back and forth on, and it keeps me busy from one reply to another. FYI....the following threads are: ALTK thread, QOTG thread, JJM thread, AC thread, CJW thread, KTH thread, just to name a few of them.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetrhyme

My friend sweetrhyme.........I can't thank you enough for this reply. Now that you have mentioned most or everything about the two of them doing things and stuff, I realized that now that SW likes Sena from the start as well, but it was obviously later in the episode. Of course, Sena likes SW from the start because she was willing to do anything for him and when she's with SW, she's very happy. She has the happy expression look on her face.

I have seen the rest of the episodes, and I don't mind if you go into every detail of it, but just as long as we can watch it again and again and again.

To answer your question about what threads keep me busy, well, I do have some threads that I have been exchanging back and forth on, and it keeps me busy from one reply to another. FYI....the following threads are: ALTK thread, QOTG thread, JJM thread, AC thread, CJW thread, KTH thread, just to name a few of them.

Aloha to you my friend fivemagic.... waaahhh..you don't have to thank me...it's really my pleasure besides I know for sure that you know the feeling of reminiscing and remembering each romantic details of WEDDING..so I had a great time replying with you =) and I am kinda sure that you feel the same way..isn't it???

It's really Sena from the start..love realization to SW is kinda late..but it's so sweet and romantic...it's worth the wait..hahahah...

I agree to you...it's nice to rewatch and Sena's happiness everytime she's with SW is undeniable...just like our love to this drama..

{OFF-TOPIC] I am familiar with ALTK..A Love To Kill. It was already shown in my country and yes it's also a nice drama..only it is too dramatic that my heart can't bear....it made me cry so much that my heart aches for the protagonist girl..huhuhu..I also like KTH..she's pretty..yeppun! I adore her in Love Story in Harvard with KRW but I like JRW more for KRW in WSAYF..hehehe..watched it before? that's also a must see kdrama!

Till here my dear...see yah around..keep in touch..take care always..ciao!!

Guest tuktuk.k

Hey Guys,

I just have a chance to saw Wedding and finally in love with this drama. :blush:

This drama was very nice and warm. there are plenty of love and can let me know how is the real love. B)

This is my first time i feel in love with drama :blush: :blush:

Cheer !

Guest fivemagic

Aloha to you my friend fivemagic.... waaahhh..you don't have to thank me...it's really my pleasure besides I know for sure that you know the feeling of reminiscing and remembering each romantic details of WEDDING..so I had a great time replying with you =) and I am kinda sure that you feel the same way..isn't it???

It's really Sena from the start..love realization to SW is kinda late..but it's so sweet and romantic...it's worth the wait..hahahah...

I agree to you...it's nice to rewatch and Sena's happiness everytime she's with SW is undeniable...just like our love to this drama..

{OFF-TOPIC] I am familiar with ALTK..A Love To Kill. It was already shown in my country and yes it's also a nice drama..only it is too dramatic that my heart can't bear....it made me cry so much that my heart aches for the protagonist girl..huhuhu..I also like KTH..she's pretty..yeppun! I adore her in Love Story in Harvard with KRW but I like JRW more for KRW in WSAYF..hehehe..watched it before? that's also a must see kdrama!

Till here my dear...see yah around..keep in touch..take care always..ciao!!

Hey sweetrhyme,

I know the feeling...........it was Sena from the start, and gradually Seung-Woo later in the episode when he realizes that he loves her.

I know the feeling of reminiscing and remembering each romantic details of Wedding and I totally feel the same way as you do........very much appreciated for your replies...........you are truly a very good friend........thank you for being one and I am so happy to have you here on this thread.

[OFF-TOPIC] Yeah, the ATLK drama is one sad, heart-wrenching drama that I watched and I still remember how sad it is for both characters. I cried buckets and couldn't help, but to love them in my own way. It was just soooooooooooooo sad, but I loved it.

It's good to have this chat with you............see you later!

Guest sweetrhyme

i love this series. i love it very much!!!

the chemistry between ryu shi-won and jang nara was superb. they look great together!!!

i love waching this drama again and again and again!!!

just a question, where can i watch the making of this drama and its NG's? i would really like to watch them. thanks.

HI greeniegreen! It's so nice to hear that you also fell in love with the drama...both characters are really awesome in the drama...wait till you see some makings, interviews and behind the scenes clips even JNR and RSW NGs..

...and speaking of that you can actually stream it in youtube..just place the phrases "wedding makings, wedding bts, wedding NG" on the search options...you don't actually need to register for a personal account on the site ~ www.youtube.com or stream it or download it from my multiply site ~ http://sweetrhyme.multiply.com/video, also no need for you to register if you don't want. hope that helps my dear =) Glad to know you..enjoy!

hope to hear from you regarding your experience and feelings while watching wedding behind the scenes..=)

keep in touch...

Guest sweetrhyme

Hey sweetrhyme,

I know the feeling...........it was Sena from the start, and gradually Seung-Woo later in the episode when he realizes that he loves her.

I know the feeling of reminiscing and remembering each romantic details of Wedding and I totally feel the same way as you do........very much appreciated for your replies...........you are truly a very good friend........thank you for being one and I am so happy to have you here on this thread.

[OFF-TOPIC] Yeah, the ATLK drama is one sad, heart-wrenching drama that I watched and I still remember how sad it is for both characters. I cried buckets and couldn't help, but to love them in my own way. It was just soooooooooooooo sad, but I loved it.

It's good to have this chat with you............see you later!

Hello my unnie fivemagic! thanks so much for your wonderful words..thank you...=* I actually feel the same way..I am so happy to know you. You are such a wonderful unnie and a very dear friend. It's really nice to meet someone like you from this thread ~ for having one whose love to this drama is undying and I really think that we have a lot of things in common ~ I must say that you are such a crying baby just like me...or it's more appropriate to say that we are just too human to feel the sufferings, heartaches and even victories to all the protagonists in every drama that we are enjoying to watch. I am really anticipating that there will be another light hearted drama and a feel-good movie with a roller coaster twist of emotions that we can both hook on..and I promise we will rock that thread..hehehe..

Take care always unnie =)

Guest sweetrhyme

I'm so glab that So many of you love Wedding Like I do....this is no doubt one of the most romantic & touching drama in year 05/06....I so in love with SEungwoo & Sena, RSW & JNR really got great chemistry together....

Wish I can have more Wedding Stuff to D/L but sad to say... not much

Yo yo Great news for fan in SG....kinokuniya is selling Japan version "wedding" Photo book cost ard S$47.

Contain of write up & interview on the cast, photos (I'm surprise they included NG shot) & my fav part is that 2 maps-Seoul & Miyazaki that direct you where to find all e romantic place SW & sena been & have their 1st kiss, 1st date.....!!!! Die Die Must buy hor!!!!

hi summer73!

You can actually d/l some wedding stuffs ~ makings, interviews, behind the scenes, NGs, clips etc from my multiply site

http://sweetrhyme.multiply.com/video

or

in youtube especially the Japan welcome + honeymoon bts + interview which is not uploaded in my multiply account but promise to make time to upload it in the future...

Do you have the dvd already? ~ the dvd package you were saying is a little bit different form the one I bought ~ mine has a wedding pamphlet (stars profile with photos), complete wedding episode (9 discs) and a dvd special feature (interviews, bts, making NGs etc ) but I don't have the map of Miyazaki Resort (the honeymoon location).....waaahhhh.. I really like the place...in fact I want to go there..I just have the map of the bridge where they recited the famous poem and the location map of SW and Sena's love nest (the one that Sena's parents gave to them as wedding gift) but those maps are not included in the package..those are courtesy of some wedding friends..hehehe..

Glad to know you...

Guest fivemagic

No problem, my good friend..............it's always a pleasure having you on this thread. Count me in, I am with you all the way. Yeah, I guess we are both similar when it comes to watching these kind of dramas, but I am glad to hear that from you.

Your kind words are making me going awwwwwwwwww.....I am feeeling tooooooooo kind-hearted.

Hey, thanks for the link to your site..........I just looked and I was totally amazed. Great job, sweetrhyme, you really outdone yourself!

Guest greeniegreen

hi sweetrhyme!

seems you're really a big wedding fan. thanks for the info. rewaching wedding is also my hubby. can't get enough of this series!

do you have lyrics of their OST? i really like the songs they play in the drama especially the one played after their wedding and usually played in the bar owned by jung-min. thanks!

hmm.. nothing to do today. maybe i'll watch wedding again. hahahaha...

Guest A-plus

what's the great deal about this drama? I read the reviews and seems like the story plot is quite the old fashioned love story...couple bickering and finally after much misunderstanding and not to mention wastage of time..finally realises that they have both fallen in love with each other.. *yawn*

So what's the catch here? Do enlighten :mellow:

Guest fira

hi everyone :rolleyes:

Love this 'Wedding' so much

when actually a friend passed the DVD i wasn't keen on watching, but after watching

the most handsome Prince RSW acting. rushed to get the original DVD and never stopped watching

So glad i found this thread and thks to Sweetrhyme...gone thru your blog and

love it..muackkss

Guest sweetrhyme

No problem, my good friend..............it's always a pleasure having you on this thread. Count me in, I am with you all the way. Yeah, I guess we are both similar when it comes to watching these kind of dramas, but I am glad to hear that from you.

Your kind words are making me going awwwwwwwwww.....I am feeeling tooooooooo kind-hearted.

Hey, thanks for the link to your site..........I just looked and I was totally amazed. Great job, sweetrhyme, you really outdone yourself!

thanks for the kind words my dear...I am so touched and so happy for having you and for knowing you. we're really great friends...you are such a darling! and thanks for the appreciation and of course for being there always....for tolerating my insanity about WEDDING..hehehe...you really rock my life!! I am really hoping to meet you in any means....hehehe..I mean, I think we will sweep off each others feet when it comes to discussing any topics under the sun..heheheh..you are a no nonsense person...

about the link, I am so happy that you liked it..and hey! I like your term 'really outdone myself" =) thanks to you and thanks to everyone...komawoyo fivemagic...fighting! =)

WEDDING thread in its' 100th page..

WEDDING fighting!

Guest sweetrhyme

hi sweetrhyme!

seems you're really a big wedding fan. thanks for the info. rewaching wedding is also my hubby. can't get enough of this series!

do you have lyrics of their OST? i really like the songs they play in the drama especially the one played after their wedding and usually played in the bar owned by jung-min. thanks!

hmm.. nothing to do today. maybe i'll watch wedding again. hahahaha...

hi greeniegreen!

about the wedding ost lyrics it is posted at my friendster account blog wedding_koreandrama@yahoo.com..feel free to check the blog..lyrics can be found there with the title "Wedding OST" I think my friendster is set in a manner that anyone can view and access it...just search for my e-mail ad from friendster and voila..enter my magical account..heheh..hope that will help...pm me if you still have any concerns..okay..

enjoy watching!

Guest sweetrhyme

hi everyone :rolleyes:

Love this 'Wedding' so much

when actually a friend passed the DVD i wasn't keen on watching, but after watching

the most handsome Prince RSW acting. rushed to get the original DVD and never stopped watching

So glad i found this thread and thks to Sweetrhyme...gone thru your blog and

love it..muackkss

hi fira! you are very much welcome and thank so much for the appreciation..It's nice to here that you appreciate my blog..thanks for loving it...glad to know you..see yah around! =*

Guest znarfuol

after reading this thread, i grabbed a copy of WEDDING... and what can I say? aside from being singers, they are good actors. One of the dramas where you can't help but hold your emotions in. their acting is so effective that all you can do is be hooked up on the screen... aside from that, they look good together.. hope they appear again in another drama...

Guest flip!

i miss watching wedding too. i truly appreciated RSW in this series. never liked him 'til i watched wedding. great great series imo. just thinking of it makes me want to watch it right now! :)

Archived