[drama 2005] Wedding 웨딩

creidesca

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys is there something wrong with downloading the NGs from Creidesca's club box?

Because when I click the links it goes to the message below...

Would appreciate if anybody could tell me the other sources to look for the NGs... Thanks!

선택하신 파일은 비공개 또는 특별회원 공개 속성이 설정되어

다운로드 받으실 수 없습니다.

I think it was my destiny to watch this drama . The dvd was sold in Bwn since late last year but somehow I was reluctant to buy it even though i concede the storyline was intriguing. I guess the picture of Ryu Si-won on the cover was a bit off-putting as I have never been interested in his acting. I have seen some of his previous dramas years ago but somehow the younger Ryu Si-won did not appeal to me. As for Jang Na-ra, she was just this cute actress. Suffice to say, their acting in their previous dramas did not leave much of an impression on me.

But by a twist of fate, on the day i arrived in S'pore, I was flicking through this magazine in my hotel room when I read that it was playing on one of the satellite channel that night. My interest was piqued and I was eager to watch it that I had to cut a dinner engagement early as I wanted to be back at the hotel before 10pm in order to catch the drama...... only to find out that the hotel does not have that particular satellite channel. Imagine my dissapointment as by now I really, really wanted to watch this drama. Anyway, two days later I ended up at Carrefour and saw they were selling all these korean dramas and lo and behold there was 'The Wedding'... i had to buy it and i am so glad that I did.

5 viewing later, my impression of both Ryu Si-won and Jang Na-ra has changed dramatically. After the first viewing, my thoughts were that their performances were very impressive as they captured the dilemma of a couple who entered into a marriage with baggages (for him) and idealism (for her) convincingly. And the more that I got to 'know' them by reading their news and watching the behind the scenes at Youtube, the more I like them (especially Ryu Si-won, if you look behind his role as an actor/singer, you'll find that he has a wicked sense of humour!).

My sister and I have discussed and analysed this drama endlessly; the main issue being 'At which point did Seung-woo love Sae-na'? We have yet to find the answer but we don't mind as it means we get to watch the drama over and over again. :blush:

Guest sweetrhyme

I think it was my destiny to watch this drama . The dvd was sold in Bwn since late last year but somehow I was reluctant to buy it even though i concede the storyline was intriguing. I guess the picture of Ryu Si-won on the cover was a bit off-putting as I have never been interested in his acting. I have seen some of his previous dramas years ago but somehow the younger Ryu Si-won did not appeal to me. As for Jang Na-ra, she was just this cute actress. Suffice to say, their acting in their previous dramas did not leave much of an impression on me.

But by a twist of fate, on the day i arrived in S'pore, I was flicking through this magazine in my hotel room when I read that it was playing on one of the satellite channel that night. My interest was piqued and I was eager to watch it that I had to cut a dinner engagement early as I wanted to be back at the hotel before 10pm in order to catch the drama...... only to find out that the hotel does not have that particular satellite channel. Imagine my dissapointment as by now I really, really wanted to watch this drama. Anyway, two days later I ended up at Carrefour and saw they were selling all these korean dramas and lo and behold there was 'The Wedding'... i had to buy it and i am so glad that I did.

5 viewing later, my impression of both Ryu Si-won and Jang Na-ra has changed dramatically. After the first viewing, my thoughts were that their performances were very impressive as they captured the dilemma of a couple who entered into a marriage with baggages (for him) and idealism (for her) convincingly. And the more that I got to 'know' them by reading their news and watching the behind the scenes at Youtube, the more I like them (especially Ryu Si-won, if you look behind his role as an actor/singer, you'll find that he has a wicked sense of humour!).

My sister and I have discussed and analysed this drama endlessly; the main issue being 'At which point did Seung-woo love Sae-na'? We have yet to find the answer but we don't mind as it means we get to watch the drama over and over again. :blush:

That's great to hear! I am not that surprised that you turned out to be hooked by WEDDING, RSW and JNR. The story is great plus the characterization of both RSW and JNR are really convincing. Needless to say that WEDDING has a lot of lessons to offer for us to learn and appreciate ~ love, marriage, destiny, friendship and a roller coaster of emotions=)

Ye..yey..all bts, making and NGs are awesome to watch. Even the OST. I love listening to WEDDING musics!

At which point did SW loves Sena? from the beginning..it's just that the realization comes late but not too late for me to appreciate SW's love to SN..hehehe..But I guess you're right, it's nice to re-watch it over and over again...=)

Guest sylviashiu

I like this drama very much

See many many times again and again

Only one korean drama that I bought the orginal DVD

This drama is very meaningful and touching

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sweetrhyme

has anyone of you the music to WEDDING which is for download? I really like the songs.....

hi..hi..hmaica..you can actually stream and d/l the WEDDING ost from http://sweetrhyme.multiply.com...

hope that helps...

glad to know you..see yah around...

hi!!! hi!!! to all wedding fans out there..it's nice to see that the thread keeps on moving =)

Guest hmaica

hi..hi..hmaica..you can actually stream and d/l the WEDDING ost from http://sweetrhyme.multiply.com...

hope that helps...

glad to know you..see yah around...

hi!!! hi!!! to all wedding fans out there..it's nice to see that the thread keeps on moving =)

thanks a lot!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest greeniegreen

i love this series. i love it very much!!!

the chemistry between ryu shi-won and jang nara was superb. they look great together!!!

i love waching this drama again and again and again!!!

just a question, where can i watch the making of this drama and its NG's? i would really like to watch them. thanks.

Guest fivemagic

sweetrhyme, I see you are still in this thread.......that's really good, we need someone like you to keep this thread up and running. I haven't been here on this thread for a really long time. I am still around, but I have been pretty much occupied by other threads, and haven't been to this one. I see that it's going great and many new people are coming here, which is good of course.

Yeah, I re-watched 'Wedding' last night, and I have a question. I know Sena loves Seung-Woo from the start, but when did Seung-woo started liking her and stuff? Also, I got confused on one part. At one point, Sena arranged a surprise birthday party for Seung-woo with the help of her friends and Seung-woo's friends, and she wanted to tell him about her third wish, but I got confused because I think she was going to tell him or wanting him to tell her that he loves her, but they ended up being broken up. Why and what happen to that? I am confused..................sweetrhyme, can you help?

Guest jisunkim

Are there any nonclubbox links to dl wedding?(preferably megaupload links or other links with smaller files) I've been using the links for megaupload on the previous pages but some of them don't work. Thank you~

Guest summerly

Can someone reupload this drama in MU please?

I'e tried to dl it from clubbox but all the links are dead and i'm trying desperately to see this drama!!!

Guest sweetrhyme

Are there any nonclubbox links to dl wedding?(preferably megaupload links or other links with smaller files) I've been using the links for megaupload on the previous pages but some of them don't work. Thank you~

Can someone reupload this drama in MU please?

I'e tried to dl it from clubbox but all the links are dead and i'm trying desperately to see this drama!!!

Hi jisunkim & summerly! try to download it from this link:

http://idols-unlimited.com/wedding#more-1294

or try to watch and at the same time dl it from youtube..just search for it. I think someone has already uploaded the whole drama in youtube..

Enjoy and glad to know you....

thanks a lot!!!!

you are very much welcome...

glad to know you =)

Guest sweetrhyme

sweetrhyme, I see you are still in this thread.......that's really good, we need someone like you to keep this thread up and running. I haven't been here on this thread for a really long time. I am still around, but I have been pretty much occupied by other threads, and haven't been to this one. I see that it's going great and many new people are coming here, which is good of course.

Yeah, I re-watched 'Wedding' last night, and I have a question. I know Sena loves Seung-Woo from the start, but when did Seung-woo started liking her and stuff? Also, I got confused on one part. At one point, Sena arranged a surprise birthday party for Seung-woo with the help of her friends and Seung-woo's friends, and she wanted to tell him about her third wish, but I got confused because I think she was going to tell him or wanting him to tell her that he loves her, but they ended up being broken up. Why and what happen to that? I am confused..................sweetrhyme, can you help?

Hi my dear fivemagic! wow..it's been a while....I must say that I missed exchanging forum post with you =) Glad to see here.... may I know what thread keeps you busy??? =)

Re-watching WEDDING for the nth time..that is also my hobby..hehehe..Got to answer your second question first..about Sena's third wish. Asking SW to tell her that he loves her was Sena's original plan..remember the couple in pajamas ~ Sena's asking SW to make a promise that he will fullfill her third wish once was said and remember Sena and friends aja..aja thing because of that "I love you" thing...?? but all of those things was before Sena and YS had a talked. And unfortunately at the last minute Sena changed her wish...oh how sad. And for the first time SW is crying too! Yah, after all that hard preparation for the party and excitement. Sena feels that she is the intruder and she wants him (SW) to be happy. Poor Sena. i don't believe she'd actually choose to end it that way after YS telling her that he'd(SW) be happy, as long as she (Sena) was happy... argh...

And for your first question, well, me and my friends have discussed and analyzed WEDDING endlessly; the main issue being 'At which point did SW loves Sena? we still have yet to find the answer but we don't mind as it means we get to watch the drama over and over again. hehehe..

I think that's one of the factor why a lot of us keeps watching the drama...it's one thing about the drama that will forever be a mystery to it's viewers. But personally, as far as we know how Sena loves SW from the start the same holds true to SW's feelings towards Sena from the very start. Remember how he looked Sena on their blind date? How concious he was?and of course how he asked Sena about the important thing in marriage...? waahhh.. I don't think it's necessary to ask a girl about marriage especially if it was your first time to meet..not unless subconciously you are thinking if you two have the same principles in getting married...it's SW's subconcious way of knowing whether they have this common thing about marriage..isn't it...? what about the necktie thing?? It is also a proof and of course the coffee thing...whew...he remembers almost every detail of their talked..noticed it?? and how he set-up the alarm for the next medication of Sena when she was sick...he is so sweet..=) how he told Sena not to let the driver wait for her (if you are not that interested to a girl mind you not to bug her business ~ it's her driver in the first place not yours --not unless you want her to live her life like yours because you are thinking to taught her to live in a simple life with you)..hehehe and to promise Sena that he'll buy her a food the next time and even volunteered himself to accompany Sena to a some places (and take note that is while having their date in the aquarium world) and remember when SW do the things that Sena do ~~ just like watching a movie alone or staring at the sky and watch some stars..SW did those things too...that must be LOVE!!! only the realization on SW's part is quite late and slow...

fivemagic, I better stop here or I'll be telling the whole story... hehehe I know that you already know the rest..the rest is history that we WEDDING fans will never forget....

see you around my friend..hope that enlightens you =) take care always =)

Archived