---- 1 Litre Of Tears ----

Guest jho

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mel_orange88

thankx 4 da info! hmm..i dun realli like dramas with incurrable diseases either..but i'll check this one out soon..hopefully ^^

Guest crazyMuka

just had the chance to finish episode 2. It was a good episode, and the preview for episode 3 looks very sad. It seems like Aya will know of her disease in the next ep. The little puppy Aya and Haruto took home from the park is sooo adorable. I can sense that Haruto is liking Aya a little?

Guest malicious_

i just finished watching eps 1.. seems really good.. i feel so bad for aya.. >_____<;; her baby sister.. omg.. SO CUTE.. haha if anyone has eps 2 subbed.. can they please share? ^____^;;

just had the chance to finish episode 2. It was a good episode, and the preview for episode 3 looks very sad. It seems like Aya will know of her disease in the next ep. The little puppy Aya and Haruto took home from the park is sooo adorable. I can sense that Haruto is liking Aya a little?

yeahh i think so too! by the way he looks at her & stuff.. ^^ awwww so cute. i wonder when aya will stop liking the basketball player guy~~

Guest because_of_you

hehe haruto is so sweet, the actor he is from NEWS right?? has been in any dorama before??

I like the way he stares at her with his eyes, its sooo deep as if hes communicating with her hehe!!

i cried watching the ending song you know where you see the pictures of the REAL aya and u hear the song and u can see the translation of the lyrics of the song awwwwies its soo encouraging!!

i wish there is the english version of Ayas diary because its a novel right but in japanese at the moment??

hehe haruto is so sweet, the actor he is from NEWS right?? has been in any dorama before??

I like the way he stares at her with his eyes, its sooo deep as if hes communicating with her hehe!!

i cried watching the ending song you know where you see the pictures of the REAL aya and u hear the song and u can see the translation of the lyrics of the song awwwwies its soo encouraging!!

i wish there is the english version of Ayas diary because its a novel right but in japanese at the moment??

yeahhh i wish i could read it too~ yeah.. the way Ryo acts is just so.. gahh! he was also in Ganbatte Ikimasshoi, though i havent seen it before. i wish he'd look at me like that! :angry:

Guest OrangeLover

I want the song that K sings!!!!!

well I never saw it....I heard it's really sad.....I hope Ryo don't cry?

if he crys I'm gonna cry!

Guest xKiss the Sky

yeahh i think so too! by the way he looks at her & stuff.. ^^ awwww so cute. i wonder when aya will stop liking the basketball player guy~~

I don't think Haruto actually "likes" her yet. I think he might look at her like that because she's similar to his dead brother? Maybe he died of the same disease or something >< I dunno...I have strange predictions :P

I've been researching lately for the diary/novel of the real Aya but hasn't found anything yet :( Hopefully, I'll find a translated version online...If not, I guess I'll have to learn Japanese ;)

Guest XxminwoolovexX

THe song itself is so sad :( and the pix of real aya is said though

sighhh

ROFL! am i the only one who doesnt want ryo to fall in love with her? and Aya and the basketball guy ending up together? LOLL

THe song itself is so sad :( and the pix of real aya is said though

sighhh

ROFL! am i the only one who doesnt want ryo to fall in love with her? and Aya and the basketball guy ending up together? LOLL

Hahaha yeah I know what you mean XDD I don't really want them to be "together" 'cause I <3 Ryo way too much.. LOL.. but they look good together ne? Her and the basketball guy totally don't match hahaha~

Guest because_of_you

i have just finished watching episode 3, i didn't really understand much of the dialogue but it still made me crry!! i'll have a much better understanding when i find out what they are saying but im starting to feel sowree for Aya's sister not the littlest one but the second one!!

I THINK Haruto finds out about Aya's illness in this episode when he goes on to the computer and clicks on the history too see what sites aya went on before!!

the preview of episode 4 looks good epescially the bit where Haruto runs after aya and gives her an umbrella, its soooo sweet!!

personally i don't really like the basketball guy!! i like haruto more

i have just finished watching episode 3, i didn't really understand much of the dialogue but it still made me crry!! i'll have a much better understanding when i find out what they are saying but im starting to feel sowree for Aya's sister not the littlest one but the second one!!

I THINK Haruto finds out about Aya's illness in this episode when he goes on to the computer and clicks on the history too see what sites aya went on before!!

the preview of episode 4 looks good epescially the bit where Haruto runs after aya and gives her an umbrella, its soooo sweet!!

eeek i shouldnt have read that >____<" anyway guys, new rule.. if we're gonna post stuff ABOUT the actual drama.. write in white font ok? just so that it wont be spoiled for people who havent seen it yet~ ^^

isn't Aya is the 2nd sister she got a older sis and a lil sis....and a bro...i guess i might be wrong...

Guest crazyMuka

isn't Aya is the 2nd sister she got a older sis and a lil sis....and a bro...i guess i might be wrong...

Nope, Aya is the eldest. The girl that always seems to be in a bad mood is Aya's younger sister, named Ako. I don't like her attitude in the first two eps that much, but I guess it's because she has a low self-esteem? It's like she keeps on saying that she'll never be as good as her sis.

Guest goodvibrations

Ryo's acting career seems promising with the advent of this series.

Erika Sawajiri's acting skills are surprisingly good, coupled with her good looks.

Naohito Fujiki is a babe as always.

Archived