---- 1 Litre Of Tears ----

Guest jho

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest arandomasian

I just realized that the actress Oonish Asae who plays Aya in the movie version also plays the roommate at the disability school in the T.V version.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my gosh! I can't really put into words how amazing this show was. I cried/sobbed so many times during the episodes. It was soooo good. I think the fact that it's a true story makes it that much more sad. The real pictures during the credits are a nice touch too. I recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it. YouTube has all the episodes and they're subbed.

• 2 months later...

I just started on this drama. At first I didn't think it was Thát sad...but then from the third episode I cried so much...(I am at epsisode 6 now). I cried every episode from eps.3, like more than 1/2 of the episode T.T. My eyes and nose hurt from crying and my desk is filled with tissues...and I have this feeling it will just get worse...No happy ending :(

• 7 months later...

Does anyone know where i can buy this DVD? Or any bootleg version that has really good English subs with no grammar mistakes? There's a lot on eBay, but I don't know if the English subs are good.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

I bought the movie at yesasia (the Hong Kong version has English sub) a while ago. They have the series too but that costs $100+

I'm reading the book now and it's such a hard read :tears: but atleast I can finally read it in English(some fans translated the JP book though and put those online but that isn't my thing). It's an English book for Japanese people with a wordlist etc. Bought it at yesasia a few weeks ago.

This drama is so sad, saw it a couple of months ago. I cried while watching it, but I just wish the ending could have been stronger and the scene that would have made me cry the most. Maybe because I knew it was coming, so I actually didn't end up crying though it was sad. Whenever they included the quotes taken from her diary, that made me so teary-eyed. Awesome drama though. ♥

Archived