---- 1 Litre Of Tears ----

Guest jho

Guest crazyMuka

yes and pb is gonna stop translating dramas now..since alot of others already started translating._.

sigh

and random but i love your ando siggy!!!

:o:( Oh no, for real? That's such a sad news, I love their subbed dramas, they did really well, the font is easy to read, the translation is clear, the quality of the file is top notch. *sighs*.. yea, what can we do, it's their decision to stop.

Ooh, I'm glad you like my sig. Ando is cool :lol:.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest XxminwoolovexX

:o:( Oh no, for real? That's such a sad news, I love their subbed dramas, they did really well, the font is easy to read, the translation is clear, the quality of the file is top notch. *sighs*.. yea, what can we do, it's their decision to stop.

Ooh, I'm glad you like my sig. Ando is cool :lol:.

AWww thank you :) i sorta helped out with the subbing for pbf..but not much

but im glad you liked it ..its just we had alot of problems with other fansub teams..and sigh it really hurt our admin..:(

and ANDO is hot<33 LOLLL

anyway

the part that was also sad was the little's girls daddy!!awww :( and next episode seems sad! cuz the 2nd sister gets slapped by her parents..i feel sorry for the sister..

No, we will continue to sub this drama no matter what. However, the fact remains that we have been... crapped on by d-addicts more than enough already, so whether or not to post this up there is really up to the other staff members, and mainly, the uploader.

Uploading our subbed version on clubbox is a definite.

I'm so bumed that pbf isn't doing it anymore...T___T

But I respect their decision, since I understand why they're fed up, since this happened three times to them out of the three dramas they tried subbing...

I'll just wait...

^ Yes, I love you, Dara~!!

I'm so happy now~ ^^

Yeah, don't upload torrents to d-addicts... <_<

Guest XxminwoolovexX

No, we will continue to sub this drama no matter what. However, the fact remains that we have been... crapped on by d-addicts more than enough already, so whether or not to post this up there is really up to the other staff members, and mainly, the uploader.

Uploading our subbed version in clubbox is a definite.

I LOVE DARA<33LOLL

crazyMuka pbf is subbing :D hahah aya!!!

:) you can still enjoy our dramas now!!LOL

Guest XxminwoolovexX

^ I KNEW IT!!DARA DOES LOVE RYO!!!LOLLL ANYTHING FOR RYO'S DRAMA!!

SERISOULY!! i want to see ryo cry!!LOLLLLLL i hope he cries here!!and that he keeps on listening to Backstreetboys ;)

im glad you are feeling better dara

Guest xKiss the Sky

I'm glad you're still subbing because I really enjoy the way you guys subbed the drama xD I don't know how many times I'll say this but the karaoke is awesome :P

Hrmm...I just read the first post again (thoroughly) and I noticed that there are only 11 episodes total :( I've grown very attached to this drama (even if it's the second episode). I'm sad now...

Guest kamui_hime

aww i hate those kinds of dramas.. usually i feel sooooo sad after watching them coz the diseased person usually dies :( i just read 'a wolf's attraction' and nearly bawled at the end... imagine what'd happen if i watched it

Guest akanishikido

fakslfhj;skf yes anything for ryotan XDDDD lmao darapi.... you totally changed... lmao.. no more panties being thrown at ppl XDDD

Guest XxminwoolovexX

aww i hate those kinds of dramas.. usually i feel sooooo sad after watching them coz the diseased person usually dies :( i just read 'a wolf's attraction' and nearly bawled at the end... imagine what'd happen if i watched it

wofls attraction movie wasnt as sad as it should had been..the story was so sad though!! T_T i hated the mom!!!LOLLL but I love these kinds of dramas...like the ones where I know waht happens..but they ahve to be really good for me to like

This is sorta like Sekai Chushin De..They both get sick at young age

Glad I clicked on this thread. I love Ryo ^_^ Thanks for the link to download the drama. I've got about 2 hours to go, but I can't wait to watch it. I'm usually not too big on the whole 'incurable disease' thing, but...Anything for Ryo...Haha :lol:

I'm glad PBF is going to continue! I really liked PBF's work for the first episode, it was very professional and high quality work.

This drama is really sad!! But it's perfect because there is enough funny moments to almost balance it out...so you're like not crying the whole time.

But I have to admit, episode 2 was a tearjerker, especially when Aya meets the little girl at the hospital with her father. My gosh...*tears*

Can't wait for PBF fansubs (redundant lol)!! I love you guys. =]

Guest bbe_bbe_ro

OMG....you just made my day!!!!

I can't even imagine how much work it takes to sub a single episode and simply so other people can watch it is unbelievably generous...

I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU!!! you have no idea how happy you just made me!

PBF fansubs 파이팅!

You guys were so great *thumbs up* I'm pretty new at this whole drama thing, but to be honest I was pretty upset for you guys when I saw that the 2nd episode was being subbed by another group~ I've helped my friends w/ some subbing before and omy.. it was SO much work.

Just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate PBF! =) Ganbatte!

Guest Special Kay

Did they take the link to the second subbed episode off or something?? o_0 Cuz I can't seem to find. Anybody want to lead me to the right direction. ^^;; Sorry.

Got the link. ^^

Guest crazyMuka

That really made me happy. Thank you for continuing the project, I enjoyed the first episode that you did immensely, so I'm very very glad you decided to continue on :P. Good luck to your team, and I'll support your group always. Really appreciate you taking time to sub dramas for us, ne!!

Archived