---- 1 Litre Of Tears ----

Guest jho

Based on a true story.
--INFO 280px-IchiLitre22a.jpg Title: Ichi Ritoru no Namida Also Known As: One Litre of Tears / A Diary with Tears Episodes: 11 Genre: Human drama Air time: Tuesday Nights 9:00pm Broadcasted by: Fuji TV Broadcast period: 11th Oct 2005 Theme Song: Only Human by K Starring: Nishikido Ryo (HOTTT), Sawajiri Erika 1lnn1.jpg has anyone seen it yet? i watched the 1st episode and i LOVE it. not only 'cause Ryo's in it.. but its just a very sad/touching drama. its based on a best selling book put together from the diary of Kitou Aya, who died at 25 after fighting an incurable disease of the spinal cord and cerebellum. its still really new right now (the first episode aired last week), so please excuse my poor synopsis xDD the drama is basically about this girl, Ikeuchi Aya (played by erika sawajiri, shes so cuute!) who discovers that she has this incurable disease.. dont know what its called really, but basically after time progresses you no longer have control over your body anymore. you cant move when you want to, you cant speak when you want to, etc etc. then theres Asou Haruto (nishikido ryo), who looks emotionless most of the time, lies with a straight face.. a cynic you can say, who happens to be a new classmate of hers. but somehow, two seemingly different people cross paths and.. yeah xDD it really is alot better than im making it seem XD haha. WATCH ONLINE: http://hoomie.com/asian/moviefdbe7851f.htm

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alcyone

i hate dramas with incurable diseases themes :( .......last time korean dramas with these themes were famous (thank god they're not into this anymore) oh well,,,just my opinion ;)

Guest crazyMuka

I love the first episode a lot, the main girl acts well and even when it's only the first episode, I felt sad already. The drama is based on a true story. I will definitely follow this drama, love it <3333. The main girl (Aya) and that one guy (Haruto) are really cute together. I love it when he says something, and she is like 'eh?' and he quickly says 'just kidding', hehe :D I also like the part when she falls on the bridge and hurts her knees, Haruto is there and he rides her to school. It's such a sweet part :P.

Guest Shiget^

i heard its sad alot of my friends cried on the first episode and beside ryo is overly HAWT <3333333333

bscap005.jpg

bscap006.jpg

bscap007.jpg

Credits: Mikan purin ame

ISNT RYO HAWT??? <33333333 Haruto

Guest XxminwoolovexX

ryo is so hot here

and fujiwaea erie comes out to as a hot doctor..LOLL

<33 ii love it so far..but ehhh i sorta like yamapi and kame's better

but this is really sad drama..its like waht the girl writes in her journal is really sad

Guest jaejoong<3

Hey! :D It's Camille and Sonya! <333 *waves like a maniac* XD;;; haha ^^;;; :x

I watched the first episode ;o; It's a nice drama but sad ;o; T_T But nice XD hehe ^^;;; :x

Gah T_T Can't think of anything else to say my brain is dead right now XD sorry ^^;;;

i heard its sad alot of my friends cried on the first episode and beside ryo is overly HAWT <3333333333

bscap005.jpg

bscap006.jpg

bscap007.jpg

Credits: Mikan purin ame

ISNT RYO HAWT??? <33333333 Haruto

^waaahh what hot caps. i didnt want to dl the 2nd episode raw, so yeah.. >< ill wait for the subbed version to come out! im so impatient though ahha

STEF! i put up the link to the torrent file.. i got it from d-addicts! it only took about 4 hours to download and my computers super slow, so yeah.. get it now!!

Guest crazyMuka

I have a feeling that this drama is going to be really sad like "Crying out Love in the center of the world". Both have similar theme too, but this one, we can see the main girl fighting the disease, and her strength to go on, rather than just the romance.

Guest crazyMuka

I just feel like posting some caps for the first episode. The main girl is soo cute, I <3 her smile. I think I'm a little obsessed over this drama, hehe... Must fight the temptation to dl episode 2 raw.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

i hate dramas with incurable diseases themes :( .......last time korean dramas with these themes were famous (thank god they're not into this anymore) oh well,,,just my opinion ;)

Dramas with incurable disease themes are pretty cliche but I think that the jdrama ones are much better than the korean ones because they are actually memorable and nice to watch. Many korean ones are wayyy to draggy for my taste, which makes it annoying to watch.

Archived