---- 1 Litre Of Tears ----

Guest jho

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, I noticed. I dunno the rating for episode 3, but the rating for ep 2 did increase from ep 1. Episode 1 started at 13% or something, and episode 2's rating jumped to 15%. However, I don't think the ratings matter, there're lots of good dramas that I enjoy tremendously, but the ratings are like really really low. Trick series is an example.

yeah, just wondering.. what do the episode ratings mean anyway? *clueless*

yeah, just wondering.. what do the episode ratings mean anyway? *clueless*

will the ratings shows how many people in Japan are tuning in to watch the drama!

By the way, what percent is considered okay in Japan, when i see about 30% or higher that is a fantastic drama so what is considered okay 20%? 25%? or anywhere between 10%-30% im really lost on that...anyone knows please help!!

LIke Kdrama a drama that surpassed a 30% marked show how successful the drama is and proabbly 25-30% also and 20-25% is proabbly like good,okay. so yeh just wondering...

will the ratings shows how many people in Japan are tuning in to watch the drama!

By the way, what percent is considered okay in Japan, when i see about 30% or higher that is a fantastic drama so what is considered okay 20%? 25%? or anywhere between 10%-30% im really lost on that...anyone knows please help!!

LIke Kdrama a drama that surpassed a 30% marked show how successful the drama is and proabbly 25-30% also and 20-25% is proabbly like good,okay. so yeh just wondering...

yeah, thats what i thought too.. like the % of population watching the drama.. 'cause all the episodse ratings for Gokusen were like 30%+ so i was like.. 90,000,000+ people watching it? it didnt really sound possible to me, so yeah..

thanks for clearing things up though (=

Guest aipeachie

yeah, thats what i thought too.. like the % of population watching the drama.. 'cause all the episodse ratings for Gokusen were like 30%+ so i was like.. 90,000,000+ people watching it? it didnt really sound possible to me, so yeah..

thanks for clearing things up though (=

hum.... I thought it only went up to max 28% *sweats* (I mean for Gokusen 2, and that was the highest in years)

I think it's normally around 10-20%

Guest crazyMuka

in japan what percentage is considered okay? j/w

Well, that's complicated to tell. There's a long explanation at D-addicts long time ago, but I don't think I'll be able to explain it like that. Okie, so basically, there're 10 TV stations in Japan or so, and you can say that if a TV program gets a 10% viewer ratings, then it's acceptable. For TV dramas, a drama is said to be successful if it has 20% ratings or higher. It's alright if the ratings are from 10% to 20%. If it's below 10%, then it's bad, really bad. So for most dramas, I think they want to keep the ratings above 15%? In recent years, I think Gokusen had the highest viewer ratings, near 30%. That's a lot comparing to other dramas which only range from 9% to 18%.

Guest cystaltears

how come i cant watch this on windows media, i have all the codecs already... i can watch other dramas on wm but not this one.. HELP!

how come i cant watch this on windows media, i have all the codecs already... i can watch other dramas on wm but not this one.. HELP!

download Media Classic Player. all the videos that dont work on my windows media player work on that for some reason~

Archived