---- 1 Litre Of Tears ----

Guest jho

Guest because_of_you

sowree my bad i THOUGHT i had changed the colour , i was in a rush this morning, i've edited it now!!

sowree once again

once again im sooo sowree im soo annoyed at myself now!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sowree my bad i THOUGHT i had changed the colour , i was in a rush this morning, i've edited it now!!

sowree once again

its okay its okay =) gahhh.. i reallllly cant wait to see ep3. i heard alot of people cried!! >______<"

Guest bbe_bbe_ro

Episode 3 is already out? T_T I haven't even watched episode 2 yet...

Does anyone have a non-bittorrent link to the subbed episode? I generally don't like sad dramas but this one is so good I have to watch!

Guest crazyMuka

does anyone know what the ending song is called?

and where i'd be able to find it?

thanks

The ending song is called Only Human, sung by K.

I uploaded it on YSI for you here: K - Only Human [YSI]

I watched the 3rd episode raw this time, since I love this drama so much and can't wait for the actual episode with subs to come out (yes, I'm impatient :P). And wow, I really love epi 3. The main actress acts so well, I mean, the emotions she shows are so convincing, and she acts with such sincerity that I was unable to hold my tears near the end. I've never seen her in any dorama before, but she amazed with her acting skills in this drama. There're a few heartwarming scenes, as well as a few sad scenes too, but I love how this drama doesn't make me feel all heavy after watching it. I mean, it makes you sad, but it also gives you those happy visions and hopes. I'm also curious about Asou's frequent state of unhappiness. It seems that has a lot to do with his older brother. Overall, it was a great episode, and the preview for ep 4 is even better, and there's a little sweet scene for both Haruto and Aya. I'm really looking forward to that.

The ending song is called Only Human, sung by K.

I uploaded it on YSI for you here: K - Only Human [YSI]

I watched the 3rd episode raw this time, since I love this drama so much and can't wait for the actual episode with subs to come out (yes, I'm impatient :P). And wow, I really love epi 3. The main actress acts so well, I mean, the emotions she shows are so convincing, and she acts with such sincerity that I was unable to hold my tears near the end. I've never seen her in any dorama before, but she amazed with her acting skills in this drama. There're a few heartwarming scenes, as well as a few sad scenes too, but I love how this drama doesn't make me feel all heavy after watching it. I mean, it makes you sad, but it also gives you those happy visions and hopes. I'm also curious about Asou's frequent state of unhappiness. It seems that has a lot to do with his older brother. Overall, it was a great episode, and the preview for ep 4 is even better, and there's a little sweet scene for both Haruto and Aya. I'm really looking forward to that.

yeahh i really cant wait for the 3rd episode >< im impatient too hahaha~ i didnt want to dl the raw episode though 'cause i wouldnt really understand anything -____- i wonder when theyll fall in love~ sighh.

^ i have it ...i think there were some issues about epsidoe 2 b/c it as a diffrent fansubber that uploaded and they were debating about something about it....so maybe htey delete that torrent for that reason...luckily i downloaded before it was gone but maybe they have the torrent somewhere...i don't know but this there forum http://www.kiokukonseki.com/

Guest bbe_bbe_ro

^ i have it ...i think there were some issues about epsidoe 2 b/c it as a diffrent fansubber that uploaded and they were debating about something about it....so maybe htey delete that torrent for that reason...luckily i downloaded before it was gone but maybe they have the torrent somewhere...i don't know but this there forum http://www.kiokukonseki.com/

Yay! Thank you for the link! I finally found a clubbox link yay! That just made my day :D

+edit+ ok..so turns out you have to be a member to download the clubbox link...I'm back to where I started+

Guest XxminwoolovexX

Nope, Aya is the eldest. The girl that always seems to be in a bad mood is Aya's younger sister, named Ako. I don't like her attitude in the first two eps that much, but I guess it's because she has a low self-esteem? It's like she keeps on saying that she'll never be as good as her sis.

I really feel bad for Ako in 3rd episode..I mean yeah her attitude is like taht..but I actually like girls in these series more..LOL cuz they are always comapred to their odler sister..whos like perfect..

but RYO<33

gAHH I LOVE RYO<33

Guest -=sunniegurl=-

wow !!

this is so cool

i get addicted to japanese drama now ~~

although i don't understand anything of it.

but thanks for the sub i get to know what's going on

currently i'm still watching the 1st epi

i'm being so slow

Guest Mrs. Yosuke Kubozuka

I've just finished watching the first episode, yeah im a little slow ...

but i like it a lot! the actors and actress do a really good job not over acting their roles.

i also love that song at the end... i know the lyrics are at the end but i was wondering if somone could post the translations here too :)

Guest yoojini

aww, the actress looks so cute! and they both look good together. wah, i really wanna watch this, but i have too much homework.x.x

Guest crazyMuka

I really feel bad for Ako in 3rd episode..I mean yeah her attitude is like taht..but I actually like girls in these series more..LOL cuz they are always comapred to their odler sister..whos like perfect..

but RYO<33

gAHH I LOVE RYO<33

Yes, I feel sorry for Ako a lot in the 3rd episode. It's a lot of pressure to have such a perfect big sister. I think Ako just wants a little more attention from both of her parents, and not be compared to her older sister. When you're around her age, you tend to have a lot of problems, physically and psychologically. I think it's just part of growing up. I wonder how she would react when she discovers Aya's illness? I remember she said something in episode 1 about wishing Aya was never there or something. It's a really harsh thing to say, but I can understand why she said so.

Yes, I feel sorry for Ako a lot in the 3rd episode. It's a lot of pressure to have such a perfect big sister. I think Ako just wants a little more attention from both of her parents, and not be compared to her older sister. When you're around her age, you tend to have a lot of problems, physically and psychologically. I think it's just part of growing up. I wonder how she would react when she discovers Aya's illness? I remember she said something in episode 1 about wishing Aya was never there or something. It's a really harsh thing to say, but I can understand why she said so.

Yeah.. Now I'm REALLY curious as to what happens with Ako in the 3rd episode. Hmmm.

Archived