---- 1 Litre Of Tears ----

Guest jho

Guest pulang tala

given. incuravle disease-themed dramas are kinda passe but what i like about it is that it's based on a true story.. but actually, in real life, the girl never had a "haruto".. her mother asked that to be put in coz her daughter never knew what romantic love was..

OMFG!!! RYO ISH HOT!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched the first episode and it's pretty good. Seems like this will be a sad but very touching drama. Nice to see Fujiki Naohito is in the drama, too.

Watched the first episode and it's pretty good. Seems like this will be a sad but very touching drama. Nice to see Fujiki Naohito is in the drama, too.

^oh, the sensei? hes so hot =DD

Guest xKiss the Sky

Just watched the first episode not long ago...so sad already :( I like how it progresses without being draggy (even if it's just the first episode). Ryo is so handsome and the main girl (don't know her name :unsure: ) really fit her role, imo. I can't wait till the second episode ><

Guest bbe_bbe_ro

I jus watched the first ep (when I should be studying... -___-;;) but it's sooo good!!!

Does anyone know how long it takes for the subbed eps to come out?

It seems so sad though...

I can't wait for the next ep!

I jus watched the first ep (when I should be studying... -___-;;) but it's sooo good!!!

Does anyone know how long it takes for the subbed eps to come out?

It seems so sad though...

I can't wait for the next ep!

epsiode 2 subbed is out already @ d-addicts

Guest bbe_bbe_ro

^^I have to wait for someone to upload it into their clubbox coz I don't know how to use bit torrent ><

I can't wait though!

Guest trueloveway

Dramas with incurable disease themes are pretty cliche but I think that the jdrama ones are much better than the korean ones because they are actually memorable and nice to watch. Many korean ones are wayyy to draggy for my taste, which makes it annoying to watch.

I agree. From past experience, I prefer sad Japanese dramas to Korean ones. Who knows though, it might change :P

Downloading the first episode now...I can feel the sadness already from just looking at the caps TT TT

given. incuravle disease-themed dramas are kinda passe but what i like about it is that it's based on a true story.. but actually, in real life, the girl never had a "haruto".. her mother asked that to be put in coz her daughter never knew what romantic love was..

Wow...

Guest bbe_bbe_ro

T_T I just found out that the second ep was subbed by another group and now the group the subbed the first one aren't gonna sub it anymore...and they're the group that had the clubbox!

I wanna cry!

Can someone tell me what happens??? :cry:

Guest crazyMuka

^ yup, it's quite a big issue there at D-addicts. Basically, another new group posted up the second episode without having contacted the original subber first, and without posting their first episode; so it seems like they want to win the race. This upsets PBFansubs and they wanted to quit, but there're also people who are just happy to have the second episode already subbed. Basically, I don't know what to think. This new fansubbed group probably has fault for not following the guidelines, but then, they also just did the subs for fun. I dunno, it's getting quite complicated there. I'm still downloading their second episode though. To me, I generally get what comes out first, and if two groups are doing the same project (like in anime), I'll download two versions and then later on, stick with the group that I like the most. But at D-addicts, it's for drama, and things are a little more different there.

Guest xKiss the Sky

^ yup, it's quite a big issue there at D-addicts. Basically, another new group posted up the second episode without having contacted the original subber first, and without posting their first episode; so it seems like they want to win the race. This upsets PBFansubs and they wanted to quit, but there're also people who are just happy to have the second episode already subbed. Basically, I don't know what to think. This new fansubbed group probably has fault for not following the guidelines, but then, they also just did the subs for fun. I dunno, it's getting quite complicated there. I'm still downloading their second episode though. To me, I generally get what comes out first, and if two groups are doing the same project (like in anime), I'll download two versions and then later on, stick with the group that I like the most. But at D-addicts, it's for drama, and things are a little more different there.

I noticed the same problem too. I downloaded the second episode anyways but realized I like PBFansubs better. They have karaoke and I guess their quality is a bit better too ;) But it doesn't really matter. As long as I get to watch the drama (and understand it), I'll be a happy camper :)

Guest crazyMuka

I'm watching episode 2 right now, and uhm, the translation is fine, but the quality of the file is actually not as good as PB's version. I guess that's because the file size is actually reduced to around 350 MB, that's why things look rather blur and the colors not as sharp.

Guest XxminwoolovexX

I'm watching episode 2 right now, and uhm, the translation is fine, but the quality of the file is actually not as good as PB's version. I guess that's because the file size is actually reduced to around 350 MB, that's why things look rather blur and the colors not as sharp.

yes and pb is gonna stop translating dramas now..since alot of others already started translating._.

sigh

and random but i love your ando siggy!!!

anyway..in 2nd epsidoe i cried when the dad was waching her play basketball..and hes like..why did it have to be her??she runs so well...blah

Archived