Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jho

---- 1 Litre Of Tears ----

Guest azero

i just saw the first eps and i think this drama series is amazing!, soo sad T___T

Guest neena

i also hate dramas that deal with diseases. these types of dramas are so depressing. i hated korean dramas when they had this kind of theme. its a good thing they now know how to make happier dramas.

Guest nssidiot

Has the third episode been subbed yet??? Can someone post the link??

Guest vanggirlie

i usually hate the one's with the disease thing too but this one is good.

i'm in love with this drama and just after the first ep. the guy is cute in his own way (kind of like zaizai) and he seems like he's a good actor. the girl is so sweet and cute and lovable. she's not the annoying cute type but the lovable cute type.

i like the way the drama looks too, soft and peaceful.

i'm also in love with the the ending theme "Only Human" by K. i just dl it and listening to it nonstop.

after watching the first ep i could already feel the sadness. i can't wait for the next ep and subs.

Guest azero

ahh!, i need to see eps 2, does anyone know where i can get it subbed?? >O<

Guest -=sunniegurl=-

it's really a great drama !!!

i never seen so good japanese drama !!

it makes me so sad and all my mood would follow the drama !!

i finished the 2nd episod..

and i'm waiting so unpatient for the 3rd episod...

Guest vanggirlie

Guest darapi

Hmm, seems like there aren't many people who really understand that subbing does take time, especially if you want to make it perfect. I think as a viewer, you should try to understand that fansub groups do not owe you anything, they sub from their own kindness (haha, that sounds so lame), they do it for free, so it would be nice if you could at least give them some time to sub the drama, instead of being impatient and continually ask for subs, etc.

http://clubbox.co.kr/pbfansubs

Guest vanggirlie

Hmm, seems like nobody really understands that subbing does take time, especially if you want to make it perfect. I think as a viewer, you should try to understand that fansub groups do not owe you anything, they sub from their own kindness (haha, that sounds so lame), they do it for free, so it would be nice if you could at least give them some time to sub the drama, instead of being impatient and continually ask for subs, etc.

hey there,

i think most of the people here do understand that subbers are working really hard to do subs. i think the people just really like the drama and are really excited so they keep asking...and probably will keep asking and may say that they're inpatient but they're willing to wait till the subbers have time. we all here truly do appreciate all the subbers out there.

and yes, thank you thank you thank you for the link to the clubbox...i had to put 3 thanks in there cause i've been looking all over for the clubbox.

Guest bbe_bbe_ro

I just watched ep 2...it's so sad...I felt so sorry for her parents coz they were so desperate not to believe it.... T_T

I watched ep 3 raw as well...(I'm really impatient) yea...I was kinda clueless but I caught the main gist of it....except the stuff with that doctor and the little boy....sigh....must wait for the subbed...oh well...

It's so sad to think that all the stuff she's going through really happened to someone...and to people now as well.... T_T I hope there's a cure found soon....

P.s. To Blushyy...all us non-japanese speaking fans do understand it takes time and know that you guys don't owe us anything and so we really are grateful...you have no idea how grateful I am to all the subbers out there who allow people like me to be able to watch and understand such an amazing drama...Seriously....if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't even be watching j-dramas so a huge THANK YOU! ^^

Guest crazyMuka

blushyy, I really appreciate that your team subbed this drama, otherwise, I wouldn't understand a thing. Subtitles really make a difference in understanding a drama. So I'll be waiting patiently for your releases, I'm just sooo sooo glad and happy PBFansubs is still continuing this project. Lots of love and good luck :)

This drama has officially become my favorite. A really nice drama.

Guest Mademoisella

ooo seems good!! does anyone have the 1st epi. in subs??? i dont like d-adicts..

Guest azero

Hmm, seems like there aren't many people who really understand that subbing does take time, especially if you want to make it perfect. I think as a viewer, you should try to understand that fansub groups do not owe you anything, they sub from their own kindness (haha, that sounds so lame), they do it for free, so it would be nice if you could at least give them some time to sub the drama, instead of being impatient and continually ask for subs, etc.

how do i download the eps?, i cant read that :mellow:

Guest aipeachie

Yay! Thank you for the link! I finally found a clubbox link yay! That just made my day :D

+edit+ ok..so turns out you have to be a member to download the clubbox link...I'm back to where I started+

you don't have to be a clubbox member to download the file XD

all u need is the direct url for the file

and when the page loads click on the white download button

viewing the full clubbox list is restricted to members only

the clubbox is actually suppose to be for aBaka forum (where kioku is originated from)

if u still have problem with downloading the file. please feel free to pm me XD

Thou ep 2 re-release will be aviable within a day or 2

Guest azero

erm, the process is soo complicated, isnt there an easier way T____T ?

Guest luluchan

yah!! im sooo grateful for subbers subbing ius japanese drama!1

this drama is really good so far~~ but the ratings arean't that great~~~

>_<

wofls attraction movie wasnt as sad as it should had been..the story was so sad though!! T_T i hated the mom!!!LOLLL but I love these kinds of dramas...like the ones where I know waht happens..but they ahve to be really good for me to like

This is sorta like Sekai Chushin De..They both get sick at young age

hmmm

but that's.. FICTION....

this is a tru story about this gurl....

the production looks serious

korean dramas try to make it WAY too melodramatic

no offence to kdrama lovers

Guest jho

>_<

hmmm

but that's.. FICTION....

this is a tru story about this gurl....

the production looks serious

korean dramas try to make it WAY too melodramatic

no offence to kdrama lovers

^haha thats what i think too (about kdramas) xD

Guest crazyMuka

>_<

Yea, I noticed. I dunno the rating for episode 3, but the rating for ep 2 did increase from ep 1. Episode 1 started at 13% or something, and episode 2's rating jumped to 15%. However, I don't think the ratings matter, there're lots of good dramas that I enjoy tremendously, but the ratings are like really really low. Trick series is an example.

Guest aipeachie

Yea, I noticed. I dunno the rating for episode 3,

rating for ep 3 was 13.5

dropped again ><