Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jho

---- 1 Litre Of Tears ----

Guest XxminwoolovexX

ooh thanks for the recommendation! is this another 'Sekai Chuu"?

Eh..to be truthful..the movie and the drama version of Sekai Chuu is sooo much bettert than 1 lire of tear..I mean yeah the actings are good in here and sad..but Sekai Chuu won like 9 Academy Awards..and even thoguh you knew what was going to happen and stuff..and moved pretty slowly..it was touching and sad :(

SO far the rating for this is pretty low..

its like around 13% ish..while

Ito Misak'sdrama is around 21.1 % wich has the top rating..

and Hana Yori Dango 2nd with 19.5% but started off with 23%

and 3rd is Nobuta Proudce17.0%

These three have the highest while all otehrs are only around 13% ish..

I hope this can do better :( I mean all Johnnys drama like Hana yori Dango and Nobuta are doing good..but :( this..sigh

anyway

Ep.3 T_T SO SAD!

Guest crazyMuka

I don't know why but I like this drama a whole lot better than SekaiChu. Okay, so SekaiChu won like a bunch of awards but there's something about it that simply isn't heart wrenching and touching like this drama IMHO. But I guess we shouldn't compare the two, because SekaiChu tells about a sad romance, while this focuses more on other things like family relationships, the will to go on, the strength to fight the illness. It's pretty much different there. I enjoy it tremendously and even though the ratings for this drama are low, I don't mind at all.

Guest I<3mYsElF

i cant wait until part two comes out!!

wish the rating get higher i mean this drama should derserve a better rating then 13ish...probably b/c people don't want to watch a sad drama and going for comedy like hana yori dango and nobuta wo produce??

support ryo!!

by the way episode 3 is out at jpopsuki! im dling it now hehe

Guest jho

wish the rating get higher i mean this drama should derserve a better rating then 13ish...probably b/c people don't want to watch a sad drama and going for comedy like hana yori dango and nobuta wo produce??

support ryo!!

by the way episode 3 is out at jpopsuki! im dling it now hehe

yeah me too~ mine is 94% done.. cant wait!!!

^^ wah so fast...my barely 7% but yeh just downloaded few mins ago...so yeh need to watch it tomorrow...I'm loving this series and ep. 4 airs tomorrow ....the rating better get higher lolz

Guest JessixFFx

I just started watching this, and have finished ep 2. I must say, this drama is getting to me, especially the ending theme with the pictures of the real Aya coupled with the music, it's quite heart-wrenching. :( It's sad to know that such a lively young girl with so much hope is destroyed by such a horrible disease. The hopelessness the disease carries with it is devastating, and to see the parents struggled as they helplesslywatch their daughter withered away like that is too much. I have a feeling I will need more Kleenex for future episodes.

BTW, PB Fansubs is doing a great job with this, and I'm looking forward to future episodes. Keep up the good work, and for the love of Ryo. :D

Guest darapi

Thank you, JessixFFx :)

But if it comes to releasing episodes faster than other groups, PBFansubs will definitely lose. *Goes down the drain* But it's still good to see other people watching our version even though we're slow pokes.

Anyhoo, the saddest thing about this disease is the fact that she is conscious, her mind is perfect, but her body is just a vegetable... and that's what makes me shed a tear or two every time I think about it and look at her photos. She knows it, but she just can't do anything about it. That's just so depressing...

And that part where she sees the kid's dad... and he was saying thank you... *cries a litre of tears*

Guest crazyMuka

PBFansubs just released episode 2 at D-addicts, and Kioku released like all 3 episodes with E-subs at Jpopsuki. I dunno really know which one to get T__T; Probably will get ep 2 by PBFansubs and then ep 3 by Kioku. I can't wait to watch ep 3 this time with subs :)

But if it comes to releasing episodes faster than other groups, PBFansubs will definitely lose. *Goes down the drain* But it's still good to see other people watching our version even though we're slow pokes.

Don't worry about losing, it's all about quality, ne?? I had ep 2 of Kioku but I'm still going to dl yours. I'll do the same for episode 3 too. For this drama, I watch each episode like 3 times, first the raw, then PBFansubs version, and maybe Kioku version too, tehhe... You guys are doing a great job, keep it up :)

Guest aipeachie

But if it comes to releasing episodes faster than other groups, PBFansubs will definitely lose.

Dara like I said before. It isn't a competition. The priorities of our groups aren't the same

You guys aim for higher quality, while we aim for speed.

We'll each get our own supports and quiet a lot like crazyMuka will watch both versions.

Both groups satisfies fans in a different way

Anyways *nod* the drama is getting really sad ><

in the end of episode 3. Aya asked the doctor. "Why did the disease choose me?" that made me cry long stop. I can't imagine how she feels, being 15, being in love with a boy and then BOOM! her world falls apart. Finding out how grey her future is. How she won't be able to do stuff for herself, won't be able to talk and express herself properly

Next episode Aya will be going out with the basketball team senpai again. But during the date, she feel and hit her head against the ground and lost a lot of blood.

^ hey guess you like this drama wastching it 3 times....but seriously Ryo is irrestible and the girl that play Aya is really cute, still can't remember her name lol

Guest JessixFFx

Thank you, JessixFFx :)

Ah, no worries, you guys are doing a great job, and quality is always over quantity to me. I usually download two versions, one for watching, and one is for keepsake. Usually, I always keep the best version, and I'm definitely keeping yours. :) I appreciate you guys giving other fans a chance to see this touching drama and also more of Ryo. :D

I'd like to know the cause of this disease to make a person loses all normal bodily functions yet the mind stays perfectly clear and aware. Is the disease hereditary or acquired? I think I will reach that 1 liter of tears in a few episodes to come.

Guest angelZ

i'm on episode 3...and its starting to get sad...><

who is the actress that plays aya? did she star in any other dramas?

Guest XxminwoolovexX

Dara like I said before. It isn't a competition. The priorities of our groups aren't the same

You guys aim for higher quality, while we aim for speed.

We'll each get our own supports and quiet a lot like crazyMuka will watch both versions.

Both groups satisfies fans in a different way

Anyways *nod* the drama is getting really sad ><

in the end of episode 3. Aya asked the doctor. "Why did the disease choose me?" that made me cry long stop. I can't imagine how she feels, being 15, being in love with a boy and then BOOM! her world falls apart. Finding out how grey her future is. How she won't be able to do stuff for herself, won't be able to talk and express herself properly

Next episode Aya will be going out with the basketball team senpai again. But during the date, she feel and hit her head against the ground and lost a lot of blood.

LOL i know when the head goes down the ground..im like O.O thats loud..LOL i was thinking about how loud the sound is on the preview..HAHAHA

Guest aipeachie

LOL i know when the head goes down the ground..im like O.O thats loud..LOL i was thinking about how loud the sound is on the preview..HAHAHA

*agree*

it must have been painful for Erika to film that scene

Guest Em_mie

so how do you play these files?

i know you use alzip and do something to join the files together but i can't remember what u do. someone help!

*agree*

it must have been painful for Erika to film that scene

i guess so too

i finished downloading ep. 3 but haven't watch it yet, need to go to school later and might watch it lter and say my thoughts about it later ehhe

Guest ses_forever

is ep.3 out at d-addicts?

Guest jho

is ep.3 out at d-addicts?

^nope but its out on jpopsuki..

i just finished ep3. i enjoyed it.. i thought it was sad, but not AS sad as what ppl make it seem.. or am i just heartless? >___> eek.

I don't know why but I like this drama a whole lot better than SekaiChu. Okay, so SekaiChu won like a bunch of awards but there's something about it that simply isn't heart wrenching and touching like this drama IMHO. But I guess we shouldn't compare the two, because SekaiChu tells about a sad romance, while this focuses more on other things like family relationships, the will to go on, the strength to fight the illness. It's pretty much different there. I enjoy it tremendously and even though the ratings for this drama are low, I don't mind at all.

I totally agree with you. SekaiChu was sad and had good acting I can't deny that, but like it felt as if there was still an element missing in the drama. For 1 litre of tears, it just really hits home for me//gets to you emotionally. I think it's the whole environment of the drama, the fact that it is more realistic (imo that is) and based on a true story, like an "it can happen to you" sort of feeling. Especially watching the family aspect of the drama, it just really tears at your heart and you really feel for the female lead and her family.