Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Allright my lovelies...

Think i have to go and say good nite to you all..

Now going to bed with that face of Kunlun and his mesmerizing eyes fresh in my mind........*moans*...

:rolleyes:

Allright my lovelies...

Think i have to go and say good nite to you all..

Now going to bed with that face of Kunlun and his mesmerizing eyes fresh in my mind........*moans*...

:rolleyes:

Gudnite to u too maman, but not too much moaning please or u'll keep ur real hubby wide awake all night, and no groaning as well of names as kunlun, or jang! :lol:

Gudnite to u too maman, but not too much moaning please or u'll keep ur real hubby wide awake all night, and no groaning as well of names as kunlun, or jang! :lol:

Jisung....u know what, inez's hubby is one of the coolest guy i know.

He came to fetch us after our movie, once in the car inez n myself yak nonstop

abt how handsome n sexy JDG is as slave kunlun in the movie....n her hubby jus

laugh n keeps on driving..... :D

He's so supportive of her, she's one damn lucky lady!!!

*good morning ladies or "jangers" at the thread... i'm baaaccck!!! :)

it's been a verrryyy long time since i last posted here... actually the very first time to post since the "resurrection" of soompi :P

*thanks dear azura for posting here that photo collage I did of JDG's filmography of past movies... and also to ruffluv for 'looking for me' here when i was "missing in action" (heeheehee) :D

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL "JDG's ANGELS" HERE

(i tried my best to read all of the past posts but when it came to page 15, I think i was starting to experience eye strain! so i just decided to jump to the latest page & just start posting!!

i missed you all and i hope you missed me too... and as my 'homecoming' post... would like to share this photo collage of JDG: "Tour of Asia" ... hope you'll like it and have a blessed Christmas to all and CHEERS to JDG for he is really on his way to "conquer the world" with the success of his 2 movies... soon, he will not be just the Prince of Asia... but a "world-wide" Prince :lol:

JDGMOVIES6_TYPHOONTHEPROMISEPREMIER.jpg

take care everyone... so nice to see familiar names... and hello also to the new names (or for some just "renewed" or "replaced" names?? :rolleyes:) *hugz and mwah* to everybody --- and forgive me if my post is quite long --- anyway it's Christmas (hehehe) and this is my first time to post again here :embarassed: (hahaha)

Hi gals! Okey just dropping in to check who's naughty, who's nice! :P

Jisung....u know what, inez's hubby is one of the coolest guy i know.

He came to fetch us after our movie, once in the car inez n myself yak nonstop

abt how handsome n sexy JDG is as slave kunlun in the movie....n her hubby jus

laugh n keeps on driving..... :D

He's so supportive of her, she's one damn lucky lady!!!

Thanks Azura, gladdens my heart to read about maman's real-life hubby being a real catch coz that means, as ruff and TY would say, one competitor out of the picture! :lol: But inez is one cool woman herself, capable of multiple ehem, so deserves an equally cool partner there! ;) U sound like u really had a good time at the movies, and even afterwards! :)

Merry X'mas

to all

JANGERs

jhasswinter-01.jpg

jhasswinter-02.jpg

jhasswinter-03.jpg

jhasswinter-04.jpg

Credit to Jang-donggun.com

Thanks TY honey! These are really cool pics, and merry christmas to u too! :)

Hi i.l.k., welcome back! :)

Azura, the pix taken his last trip left TWN for Korea is sooooo gorgeous although a little tired...

Fianally.. hubbi cud come back to Omma home...

p/s: nicely done greeting there TY, skillfully using the colors of Christmas! B)

My Beluv sweet slave i want to die for...

slave032ze.jpg

slave021bn.jpg

magicslave9kr.jpg

Crdit to Jang-donggun.com

TY,

My beluvd slave I want to live forever for! :P Makes u want to work the tangles out too huh! :lol:

p/s: nicely done greeting there TY, skillfully using the colors of Christmas! B)

TY,

My beluvd slave I want to live forever for! :P Makes u want to work the tangles out too huh! :lol:

Thanks... Jisung babe...

U r so clever gal... tat slave i want to die for but u want to live forever for...

Tsk tsk me die for u to live forever... M m a great cocubine ... :lol::lol:

Hi gals! Okey just dropping in to check who's naughty, who's nice! :P

Hi i.l.k., welcome back! :)

hello 'eve' jisung :)

*thank you very much for the 'welcome back' greeting*

so nice to know i'm still welcome here ;) i missed you all --- the "sexxy" ladies with all the "sipsiow" talk :lol: finally was able to access soompi forums coz just had a "paid" e-mail account activated yesterday :rolleyes: --- and of course i missed all those handsome photos being shared here and glad to see that the thread is still "flooded" with gorgeous pix of our oppa / prince of asia B)

Thanks... Jisung babe...

U r so clever gal... tat slave i want to die for but u want to live forever for...

Tsk tsk me die for u to live forever... M m a great cocubine ... :lol::lol:

Sounds a bit like The Promise's plot eh, or Christmas' premise! :P But thanks TY, u make my heart sing with your generous spirit! U will indeed make a great concubine, somebody people will want to emulate! :lol:

Sounds a bit like The Promise's plot eh, or Christmas' premise! :P But thanks TY, u make my heart sing with your generous spirit! U will indeed make a great concubine, somebody people will want to emulate! :lol:

When u see him plz tell him about how great, generous i m .... :):)

When u see him plz tell him about how great, generous i m .... :):)

Ur wish is my command! <_< Consider it done! *running to tell my lover cum hubby TY_KSW is happily married!* :lol:

Still in Taiwan

Interview with the Media

EN02P2338183.jpg

EN02_004.jpg

3078867-1265607.JPG

c94c2410.jpg

3079279-1265930.jpg

At the Airport

EN02_005.jpg

3079279-1265932.jpg

770030002005122322143455.jpg

770030002005122322143039.jpg

Source: aapledaily.com.tw, cdnnews.com,udn.com,chinatimes.com

Credit: dreamer, just jang dong gun

Hi ruff my luv! :)

Guest ruffluv109

hi everyody...been away for 6 days without my baby hubby and i feel like eternity! miss my hubby soooo much and of coz miss ya gals too!!! thanx for keeping up with hubby's thread!

and i dun know why i can't do a multiple quoting here!! :angry: ....there's so many things that i want to reply.... :angry:

mary dear....miss ya too.....can only sipsiow my man on weekends nowadays.....so sad.... :(

pure joy, polabola, ILK....nice to have ya gals back!!!! don't go MIA for too long again, okay!....now....where's zarbiey????...she's been MIA for quite sometimes too.... :unsure:

iks.....i'm sooooo in love with your siggy....esp. the middle pic...... :rolleyes: ....same goes with inez sunbae's siggy too!!!! my two very favourite pix! :rolleyes:

131205promisehk135ul.jpg

131205promisehk225rn.jpg

and i'm so in love with the middle pic in the first pic..... :wub: ......he looks so gorgeous yet cheeky and cutie at the same time.... :rolleyes:

1224-2.jpg

so, my hubby is back in korea again!hope he get plenty of rest!take care oppa!!!! i love you so much! :rolleyes:

luv,

Ruff Jang

A beautiful wallie of The Promise..

(courtesy of Loshui)

wallpaper_THe_Promise_n-loshui37.jpg

Man.......i wish iwas Ceci...

Still feeling tingly when Kunlun takes Princess..(er..what's her name again Azura??) Ceci..on his back..wow..*jealous*..having JDG fly u off like that!!..LOVE this scene..so BEAUTIFUL....ALL JANGERS MUST GO WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!!!!

1102_wall05_1024.jpg

Would like to WELCOME back ILK...

babe good to have u back !!

And..again..WISHING ALL BABES A HAPPY AND WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!..love n peace all!!

JDG leaving Taiwan for Korea....omo he look shag! poor baby!

1224-2.jpg

credit jangdonggun-club

Suddenly he looks like one of the Oasis guys..

Go my love..you need much needed rest..if the winter is too cold for you..you know where to find me... ;):rolleyes: ..The Sun..the sea.. :P and me..we're always here for you..

THANK YOU JANG DONG GUN !!!..it has been a truly wonderful experience for all your Asian fans to meet you..!!!..WE WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT N LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, MY BELOVED JDG CHINGUS! :)

Okey, sneaked out of the party awhile to drop this greeting...fireworks are about to start, wheeee! I soooo looove Christmas, and this man so looooves ME! I wiiiisssssh! B):P

hi everyody...been away for 6 days without my baby hubby and i feel like eternity! miss my hubby soooo much and of coz miss ya gals too!!! thanx for keeping up with hubby's thread!

and i dun know why i can't do a multiple quoting here!! :angry: ....there's so many things that i want to reply.... :angry:

mary dear....miss ya too.....can only sipsiow my man on weekends nowadays.....so sad.... :(

iks.....i'm sooooo in love with your siggy....esp. the middle pic...... :rolleyes: ....same goes with inez sunbae's siggy too!!!! my two very favourite pix! :rolleyes:

so, my hubby is back in korea again!hope he get plenty of rest!take care oppa!!!! i love you so much! :rolleyes:

luv,

Ruff Jang

Hi ruffie! Yeah, been having difficulty quoting posts I want to reply to, posting itself sometimes, and accessing my controls! :unsure: And the pictures take too long to appear, wheee, what's happening here babe? :blink:Inez maman, didn't even see that Promise wallie u posted and quoted till tonight, waaah! Hey, but it's Christmas, a time to reflect and be grateful for blessings each day that we live! And I am grateful for this man and u gals! :) That sounded like an afterthought, didn't it? :lol:

Still feeling tingly when Kunlun takes Princess..(er..what's her name again Azura??) Ceci..on his back..wow..*jealous*..having JDG fly u off like that!!..LOVE this scene..so BEAUTIFUL....ALL JANGERS MUST GO WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!!!!

Maman, there's a link posted at the Promise thread where people can DL the entire version (or so it claims)! WHooaaa, but I'd rather just see it on the big screen if it ever graces my place, or wait for the DVD version! <_<

Everybody out or busy celebrating Christmas, is it? :)