Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

just drop a sec to see what's going on here......

errrhh......love his pict in thailand...white color....realy suits himm.., i think all colors suits him...

special note to Inez naked sushi....:)

dear..

how can you put my registered name on your siggy...hehe...

you need to ask my permission lah.....*just joking..... :P:lol:

en some of my friend already watched the promise (so sad no theater here play it:()

they said the the cinematography is really good, with very nice color and good sound, jang oppa is very good in acting....., my friend love his hair both bob marley hair and long straight hair....:)

but they cut the lovey dovey scene...hehe....:)

relly envi with those who already watch it........

have anice weeken all jangers...en Merry christmas too.....

No, I don't know what, TY! Care to enlighten me please? :rolleyes::lol:

Enlighten u.. think u r too shine oredi... *Joke*

Me notice is armpit... i haf collection of my hubbies's tat.. 4_1_72.gif

Hi Marchy! Yeah, u noticed the erotic kimchi in inez maman's siggy? U have to charge her for its use, and charge her BIG, okey? Never mind it being Christmas and all! :lol:

Hi iks! So u're iks jang now eh? :o

Enlighten u.. think u r too shine oredi... *Joke*

Yeah, I noticed that too, dearie, and the seeming unequal distribution of hair in that area, or is my eyes playing tricks on me? :unsure::lol:

Gals..............

I LIKE TO INTRODUCE YOU THE NEWS JANG....IKS JANG....!!!!!

Hahahhahaha ......wakakakakak.............. :D

so....there's one more of Jang's babes :P

Yeah, I noticed that too, dearie, and the seeming unequal distribution of hair in that area, or is my eyes playing tricks on me? :unsure::lol:

Nogty nogty gals :rolleyes::lol:

Hi iks! So u're iks jang now eh? :o

Hehehei... we both haf same sharp eyes...

:lol:

Yes, it is unequal distribution... his right side is so much more than his left...

Dun know y? May be a pirate need to do tat ? 36_22_27.gif

Gals..............

Nogty nogty gals.....!!!!! :rolleyes:

Nogty nogty gals :rolleyes::lol:

Welcome, iks jang! Can't say am happy about the new name, but what can I do? I don't have the monopoly of this man's name! :lol:Will mail u the movies this afternoon, I hope! :)

Marchy, am glad ur friend liked The Promise. Been reading too many negative write-ups about it it has kinda dampened the enthusiasm and happiness felt about it breaking box-office records! Well, it did earn nominations to the Golden Globes and the Oscars so that's something to be really proud about! I dunno, I guess I wanted the critics and maybe even non-fans who went to see it to gush about the film, u know fall all over themselves much like we do! :P And I liked how u put it- the Bob Marley 'do! :lol: How apt! B)

Hehehei... we both haf same sharp eyes...

:lol:

Yes, it is unequal distribution... his right side is so much more than his left...

Dun know y? May be a pirate need to do tat ? 36_22_27.gif

:lol: U may be right there, TY! Must be some kind of a pirate's distinguishing mark, or something! :rolleyes::lol:

Gals..............

U haf registered in my record tat HIS SWEETHEART... Iks...

Remember tat...

There are only 2 Jangs previously registered: Inez Jang n Ruff JAng...

When tat both ladies online plz "run n hide"... dear ...12_1_112.gif

Hi Marchy! Yeah, u noticed the erotic kimchi in inez maman's siggy? U have to charge her for its use, and charge her BIG, okey? Never mind it being Christmas and all! :lol:

Jisung my dear....

since this is near christmas and new year.., I gave 100% discount to inez to use my R- names...hehe..., infact i have another r-names also right...Sipsiow princess...hehe..... ;)

TY babe

hohoo...hair distribution is needed also to be equal....haha.... :lol:

your eyes really sharp......very sharp......

this will be acritic for the movie too....;)

iks...,

all ladies here have the same last name which is jang......:D

Welcome, iks jang! Can't say am happy about the new name, but what can I do? I don't have the monopoly of this man's name! :lol:Will mail u the movies this afternoon, I hope! :)

Jisung babe.. u need to install some memory cards inside...

Ur registered name is HIS LOVER exclusive oredi.. me recorded it... 11_9_1.gif

Guest Greentea

TY_KSW, i din manage to see jdg cos working :angry:

So many hot guys to follow up in e forum..ksw..hb :D

Many more taiwan trip pics

U638P28T3D938353F326DT20051223075918.JPG

U638P28T3D938353F329DT20051223075918.JPG

U638P28T3D938353F328DT20051223075918.JPG

U638P28T3D938353F358DT20051223075918.JPG

U1345P28T3D938410F326DT20051223085145.JPG

U1345P28T3D938410F329DT20051223085145.JPG

U1345P28T3D938410F328DT20051223085145.JPG

U1345P28T3D938410F358DT20051223085145.JPG

source:sina cn

Marchy, don't forget Marchy Jang too! ;):lol:

Okey TY, I do like the lover tag! ;)

Hi melanie! Yeah cute pics indeed! This man can't help being one really- cute,sexy, smart, sassy, gorgeous, droolsome, etc., etc.! :P

iks...,

all ladies here have the same last name which is jang......:D

Marchy.. u r the one who makes me updating records many time... so "Sipsiow princess" is the new registered one? to the last "his private docter" Hohohoho...

Just remind u tat the ones who share same last name JANG must be our children not us lah... 15_5_11.gif15_5_12.gif

TY_KSW, i din manage to see jdg cos working :angry:

So many hot guys to follow up in e forum..ksw..hb :D

Many more taiwan trip pics

U638P28T3D938353F328DT20051223075918.JPG

source:sina cn

Dear Greentea... Thankssss for the updated...

Luv tat pix.. the way his lips shown... want to bite tat...

Marchy, am glad ur friend liked The Promise. Been reading too many negative write-ups about it it has kinda dampened the enthusiasm and happiness felt about it breaking box-office records! Well, it did earn nominations to the Golden Globes and the Oscars so that's something to be really proud about! I dunno, I guess I wanted the critics and maybe even non-fans who went to see it to gush about the film, u know fall all over themselves much like we do! :P And I liked how u put it- the Bob Marley 'do! :lol: How apt! B)

Yes.., I read that too...,

I don't know why many said negative about both promise and typhoon.

I do agree with you, being nominated in golden Globes and Oscar is meaning something, not all movie can do that.., and making a movie is not to please everyone.., why not give a chance first....

and even they said typhoon is lack of someting...but the response from the watcher is very good, breaking the box office too, this result is something that should to be proud as well...., because this two movies is reached something that not all the movies can do.

My friend who watch it is not a big fan of him, but watching him in the promise and hearing him speaks not the language he mastered from the start til the end, they feel watching something different....., he barely remind them to Hyung Chul in All about him....,

I better to watch it my self.....en make my own review about it....hehe.....

Besides his hair, i love bob marley song too...hehe..., "no women no cry........lalala..."

Marchy.. u r the one who makes me updating records many time... so "Sipsiow princess" is the new registered one? to the last "his private docter" Hohohoho...

Just remind u tat the ones who share same last name JANG must be our children not us lah... 15_5_11.gif15_5_12.gif

hahahaa......ROTFL....

too many r-names lah..., sipsiow princess is given long long time back..., before soompi crashed....,

nvm dear..., call me whatever you want.....I'm happy as long as you call me...., i can be a princess, can pretend like kimchi and good as a doctor too.....haha....

aahhh...in indonesia if you married with a man, the last name of the man will be fallen to you...hehe...., but it depend on you if you want to use your father name or your hubby name, mine use my father names...so oppa will not recognize me if I already have partner...kekekkkkkk :lol::P:lol:

so we can use jang as our children last name and also a hubby name......win-win solution.... ;)

Dear Greentea... Thankssss for the updated...

Luv tat pix.. the way his lips shown... want to bite tat...

Wheee, those hormones running amok again, TY? No biting please, we don't want to disfigure the man!

Yes.., I read that too...,

I don't know why many said negative about both promise and typhoon.

I do agree with you, being nominated in golden Globes and Oscar is meaning something, not all movie can do that.., and making a movie is not to please everyone.., why not give a chance first....

and even they said typhoon is lack of someting...but the response from the watcher is very good, breaking the box office too, this result is something that should to be proud as well...., because this two movies is reached something that not all the movies can do.

My friend who watch it is not a big fan of him, but watching him in the promise and hearing him speaks not the language he mastered from the start til the end, they feel watching something different....., he barely remind them to Hyung Chul in All about him....,

I better to watch it my self.....en make my own review about it....hehe.....

Besides his hair, i love bob marley song too...hehe..., "no women no cry........lalala..."

Yes please Marchy, u do sound like a movie critic to me as it is! :P I never used to be so sensitive about viewers' remarks/thoughts/feelings about a movie, but it's different this time, u know! Just feel so battered and thoroughly mutilated from all the negative reviews coming left, right and center! :lol: But as u said, why not give his latest films a chance, he did make them for reasons other than to make money! Makes him all the more an actor in my eyes-I mean unafraid to go where no one has tread before, to push the envelope, and just keep exploring his options, and adding to that already impressive body of work, despite what all others may have to say! :) Am happy about his films making money, but I'd like his efforts to be recognized by critics too, and not just by his adoring fans, not that they haven't been recognized, that is! He does have that collection of awards to show for it! But the movies are coming after 2 loooong years, a lifetime of waiting for some of the older( and am not referring to age here) fans, so u know, have some heart, I guess! :rolleyes::lol: Yeah, it's to his credit that he loses himself in any role he takes on, the hyung chul we fell in love with becomes non-existent!

Sorry honey, I don't listen to Bob Marley, but will give him a try one of these days so I can sing along with u next time- "no women, no cry... lalalala" :lol: