Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

006.jpg

anybody knows what he wrote there?? :unsure:

Tat is "Mu Kek"... pronounced from Chinese Wo-ji (Pls correct me if the Chinese spelling is wrong)

English name Promise... then he signed his name.

Wheee, no doubt we share the same interests, Mr. Jang, and u can always count on me, at work and everywhere else!

Gives me hoooppeee, hopelessly hopeful that I am! :wub::lol:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to u all..............

Jisung, i think THIS gave a lot of hope to a LOT of people..............hahahah

MERRY CHRISTMAS to u all..............

Jisung, i think THIS gave a lot of hope to a LOT of people..............hahahah

Audrey, what is it? What did give hope to a lot of people? :blink: I know his replies to the queries just sparked a ray of hope in the horizon for me, but what do those 2 words in caps mean? They something to DL? Coz I've been trying every trick in the book but ended up still with nothing! :unsure::lol:

Tat is "Mu Kek"... pronounced from Chinese Wo-ji (Pls correct me if the Chinese spelling is wrong)

Thanks TY! Yeah, his promise to me! :rolleyes::lol:

Audrey, what is it? What did give hope to a lot of people? :blink: I know his replies to the queries just sparked a ray of hope in the horizon for me, but what do those 2 words in caps mean? They something to DL? Coz I've been trying every trick in the book but ended up still with nothing! :unsure::lol:

Thanks TY! Yeah, his promise to me! :rolleyes::lol:

Me did wonder same thing... Wat tat 2 words in caps mean??? :o:o

just wif THIS and LOT... Dear Audrey.. my IQ is not standard to understand?

Would like to WELCOME back ILK...

babe good to have u back !!

And..again..WISHING ALL BABES A HAPPY AND WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!..love n peace all!!

orig. written by ruffluv:

pure joy, polabola, ILK....nice to have ya gals back!!!! don't go MIA for too long again, okay!....now....where's zarbiey????...she's been MIA for quite sometimes too....

**annyeong haseyo dear chingus: inez and ruffluv... :) :)

much thanks again for the warm "welcome back" greeting!! :P

yes, would try not to go MIA for a long time again... :(

as for zarbiey... i know she is quite busy with work these days...

so maybe when the holidays are over... she'd be able to visit and post in the forum soon ;)

hope everyone had an enjoyable and meaningful Christmas day celebration... :D

and hope our 'donngun' also got plenty of rest already after his gruelling asian tour schedule

these past days of the month of december :blink:

** have a great day everyone... take care & God bless... hello to all the "JANGERS" here! B)

Guest labonita

hi there...i can't open soompi at home :( merry christmas ppl and happy new year 2006!!

i'll be at korea this year end, hope i can get to see mrJang there somehow...

wish you all happinesssssss!

size=3]OK this pic just killed me....up till now i still cant get over of his good looking face this is god creation at its best...so perfect ...hmmm what more can i asked for except asking him to marry me..(oh ok that will only happen in my wildest dream) :lol::P

Hmm..he's been receiving tons of proposals these days... :P ..

blame him tho' for being so beautiful...

t5.jpg

Perfect face...in K-star..

*blown over*...and am speechless too...those sexxy stubbles......ooh...*moans*

hi there...i can't open soompi at home :( merry christmas ppl and happy new year 2006!!

i'll be at korea this year end, hope i can get to see mrJang there somehow...

wish you all happinesssssss!

Labonita!!!..wow..you will be in Korea to spend New Year?...!...

Have fun there and hope you will get to meet oppa..send him my love.. :rolleyes:

Guest special

I'm Thai fans of Jang Dong Gun, I have some photos of Jang Dong Gun for other fanclub, He came to Thailand for Promote "The Promise" at Bangkok on Dec 20-22, 2005. I saw him and I think He very very nice. I hope other fans will like photos.

DSCF28031135568794.jpg

DSCF28151135568891.jpg

DSCF28261135568916.jpg

DSCF28331135568939.jpg

I'm Thai fans of Jang Dong Gun, I have some photos of Jang Dong Gun for other fanclub, He came to Thailand for Promote "The Promise" at Bangkok on Dec 20-22, 2005. I saw him and I think He very very nice. I hope other fans will like photos.

DSCF28031135568794.jpg

DSCF28151135568891.jpg

DSCF28261135568916.jpg

DSCF28331135568939.jpg

Hey Hi special!!!!!

Thank you so much for the beautiful pics of JDG!!!

Lucky you got to see him in person coz i saw him too when he was in Singapore!!

Yes indeed he was very very nice n handsome!!

Welcome to his thread n thanks again for sharing his pic with us!! :rolleyes:

blame him tho' for being so beautiful...

*blown over*...and am speechless too...those sexxy stubbles......ooh...*moans*

Inez Jang.. u have ur human right to moan but dun be so loud... or ur hubby will hear 36_19_1.gif

Even as a fierce Pirate n the gun..he still is heavenly... :rolleyes:

U r 10000% right... but surely tat every pirate has his GUN lah... Pirate Jang is not exception.. 36_11_6.gif

Guest ruffluv109

ooo...thanx TY....i tot he wrote my name there.....it does looks like 'ruff' you know....from some angle..... :P:rolleyes:

t5.jpg

Perfect face...in K-star..

perfect indeed..... :rolleyes:

hi special....welcome to hubby's thread, and thanx for your 'gift' from bangkok! ;)

etc1.jpg

ooo...thanx TY....i tot he wrote my name there.....it does looks like 'ruff' you know....from some angle..... :P:rolleyes:

For some angle??

Thanks to u me learn a new word... "Mu Kek" is Ruffluv... 36_9_1.gif

perfect indeed..... :rolleyes:

TY, according to Azura, sunbae's REAL hubby is a very sporting person!!! he must be! coz if not, he must be having heartache every minutes of his life knowing that his dear wife is in love with another man.... :P ....but deep down inside i know that sunbae loves her real hubby the most.....am i rite, sunbae?? cuz she finally realise that dong gun oppa doesn't love her as much as he loves me.... :D

hi special....welcome to hubby's thread, and thanx for your 'gift' from bangkok! ;)

etc1.jpg

Babe..i thot it's MY name there..with the message.."marry Me Inez..".. :P ..

anyway thanks TY n Ruffie... ;) ..u know for being so understanding...*hugs*..

My hubby's laughing at me..coz he says JDG is just one short Hallyu wave kinda thing.. <_< ..

anyway..yeah he's one cool man.. B)

Would like to thank all newbies here who shared precious JDG pics with us!!!! HUGS ALL..

sometimes he looks chubby dontcha think??..so cute..!!