Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest ruffluv109

Hi ruff! U having a blast sipsiowing(swooning)? :P Love to stay around and sipsiow together but have to go, have things to do. Anyway, enjoy everyone, especially u ruffie! :)

waves to you too, mary (and of coz TY & the rest of the Jangers :) )......quite busy today actually, but still manage to squeez sometimes for my dear honey.... ;) ......people in love will jump any hurdles just to get close to their love one....including playing truant.... :P

Yeah, all rumpled and bedroomy eh? Honestly, I wouldn't know, ruff (obviously, u know more than I do!) :rolleyes::lol:

well, mary....i just know how jdg looks like, dunno about other men tho.....i've only had the experience with him..... :P ...okay okay...i'll stop talking nonsense from now on.....gotta leave that innocent and nice man some respect.... ;)

HELLO ELFWINE ... you might be wondering why i'm saying "HI" to you but i'm quoting Ruffluv's post :huh: (hehehe) well, it's because i agree with her on that last part of her post (see underlined) that i do luv your avatar too ;) ... coz just like my avatar, those are scenes from aae... and just what ruff said... we all fell in love with JDG's character as "hyun chul/xiang zhe/kenneth" right? that's why i also chose aae scenes as my my avie... so i guess no problem there with the JDG's "Angels" here even if ms. 'cr' is also included in the gif. image... as long as handsome Mr. Jang is there... am i correct ladies?? :)

hi ILK...glad to see you active here again.... ;) .....of coz it's okay to have CR in the avie....she's really cute in AAE.....her smile is out of this world....it's a wonder that both of them doesn't fall in love with each other off screen.... :unsure: ....but that's a past, she married now...too bad.... :(.....furthermore, elfwine thinks that that's her in the avie with our man, and not cr... :lol: ....so i guess it's really okay to have her (CR)here... :D

hi ILK...glad to see you active here again.... .....of coz it's okay to have CR in the avie....she's really cute in AAE.....her smile is out of this world....it's a wonder that both of them doesn't fall in love with each other off screen.... ....but that's a past, she married now...too bad.... .....furthermore, elfwine thinks that that's her in the avie with our man, and not cr... ....so i guess it's really okay to have her (CR)here...

hahaha... that's the question in everybody's mind!! well, everybody who luved them together in aae... :P but i guess it's only jdg and cr who can answer that million dollar question (why they didn't fall in luv in real life?!) and yah... it's all in the past... and yah again to that fact that i think most women (if not all) who've seen aae... "imagine" to be shanmei/sunmi/ nicole and would gladly take her place in those unforgettable scenes! :D

I.L.K dear......

welcome back......miss you alot...

what taking you so long join with us

mmm...look like everybody love AAE..., who doesnt......????

me first fallin in love with him un this drama....

really love 5 minutes hug scene......so romantic.......

c'mon gals...

9 more pages to reach 100 pages..., let's make 100 pages before New Year.......:):rolleyes:

Hi rainz....i've watched it with inez.....

Both of us love it....we're all in for the SEXY SLAVE KUNLUN.

Don't care abt the bad reviews or whatever from the newspaper. :)

Oh Yes...!!..who cares if they say the movie sucks..but actually it's a well done beautiful movie..

of coz some costumes looked like they were in some Venice Mask Party or something but JDG is one slave character everyone must watch!!..He simply stands out from everybody else ..and Princess Ceci is no exception.. :P ..and i am going to watch it again on Thursday with Audrey n Azura.. ;)

Erhh didn't i tell u tat Azura is the Manager for both Jang n Kwon.. Did i?

U must know tat.. she knows everything about Jang n Kwon n ofcouse.. specially JoHan Sung... 4_17_4.gif

i luv him in this suit...

he made that suit perfect..

6cb502e27a279b13b842a1670ab9e034.jpg

I am that suit!!....... :rolleyes:

Oh Yes...!!..who cares if they say the movie sucks..but actually it's a well done beautiful movie..

of coz some costumes looked like they were in some Venice Mask Party or something but JDG is one slave character everyone must watch!!..He simply stands out from everybody else ..and Princess Ceci is no exception.. :P ..and i am going to watch it again on Thursday with Audrey n Azura.. ;)

naked sushi....where have u been??

is ahjumma audrey back alrdy??

Yo babe...first u wanna be his ciggie now u wanna be his suit..*tsk tsk tsk*

....make up ur mind dear..... :rolleyes:

anyong haseyo all jang concubines! :lol:

you girls think typhoon will come to singapore soon? arrghz...loved his ruggard messy dirty looks... :wub:

I've chked with the local film distributor, TYPHOON will be shown in Singapore early next year....probably in late Jan or Feb! :)

naked sushi....where have u been??

is ahjumma audrey back alrdy??

Yo babe...first u wanna be his ciggie now u wanna be his suit..*tsk tsk tsk*

....make up ur mind dear..... :rolleyes:

Me..?..here babe..Audrey will be back today i think..and she wants to watch this on Thursday..is that fine with you??..man..i am ready to swoon at Kunlun again..........u know the part he flies...with me.. :P

anyong haseyo all jang concubines! :lol:

you girls think typhoon will come to singapore soon? arrghz...loved his ruggard messy dirty looks... :wub:

Elaine babe..Typhoon will come to sweep over me soon...and yeah all Jangers n Babes n Slaves n Mistresses n what sorts names here next year either in January or February..anyway heard it's breaking box office records in Seoul..or in the midst of it....Pirate Ssin is so sinfully sexy n hott every girl in the world wants to be kidnapped by him........me..on top of the first list as u all know..of coz.. :rolleyes:

:lol: no one can fight with your powderfull claws inez babe! :P:lol:

thanks azura babe for the info. :)

everytime i see his poster at the mrt i drools.......... :P darn i want to breathe the same air as him!!!!! *bish* :unsure:<_<

Me..?..here babe..Audrey will be back today i think..and she wants to watch this on Thursday..is that fine with you??..man..i am ready to swoon at Kunlun again..........u know the part he flies...with me.. :P

Elaine babe..Typhoon will come to sweep over me soon...and yeah all Jangers n Babes n Slaves n Mistresses n what sorts names here next year either in January or February..anyway heard it's breaking box office records in Seoul..or in the midst of it....Pirate Ssin is so sinfully sexy n hott every girl in the world wants to be kidnapped by him........me..on top of the first list as u all know..of coz..

For sexy slave kunlun....i'm fine with anydays! :rolleyes:

everytime i see his poster at the mrt i drools.......... :P darn i want to breathe the same air as him!!!!! *bish*

no problem babe...wanna come watch with us the naked sushi gang?? it'll be fun! ;)

Hey, and I remember u wanting to be his tight pair of jeans too! :angry::lol:

Erhh didn't i tell u tat Azura is the Manager for both Jang n Kwon.. Did i?

U must know tat.. she knows everything about Jang n Kwon n ofcouse.. specially JoHan Sung... 4_17_4.gif

Sorry, for a minute I did forget she is manager to most k-hunks! :lol: I only remember her as Sipsiow Queen! Does she even get paid to be manager? :unsure::P

....Pirate Ssin is so sinfully sexy n hott every girl in the world wants to be kidnapped by him........me..on top of the first list as u all know..of coz.. :rolleyes:

And based on what babe, may I know? :angry: We going by experience here? Becoz if yes, then I'd be LAST! :o:lol:

everytime i see his poster at the mrt i drools.......... :P darn i want to breathe the same air as him!!!!! *bish* :unsure:<_<

I wanna breath him.....or hear his heavy breathings........*dies* :rolleyes:

Hey, and I remember u wanting to be his tight pair of jeans too! :angry::lol:

Oh yes Jis babe..his tight pants..his boxer shorts..his endless collections of chains..etc..

Sorry, for a minute I did forget she is manager to most k-hunks! :lol: I only remember her as Sipsiow Queen! Does she even get paid to be manager? :unsure::P

And based on what babe, may I know? :angry: We going by experience here? Becoz if yes, then I'd be LAST! :o:lol:

YO...babe, i still am the Sipsiow Queen!!!

Don't believe what TY have said! <_<

Guest ruffluv109

I.L.K dear......

mmm...look like everybody love AAE..., who doesnt......????

me first fallin in love with him un this drama....

really love 5 minutes hug scene......so romantic.......

c'mon gals...

9 more pages to reach 100 pages..., let's make 100 pages before New Year.......:):rolleyes:

yup yup....only feelingless peeps would say AAE sux!....but you'll love him even more if you watch Myth Of A Hero....trust me, any avid fans of jdg shouldn't miss the chance to watch this drama.....he's just sooooo dreamy here....he's rebellious, he's manly, he fights like a true man, lots of lovey dovey scenes with his girlfriend (they fights a lot too) and the most important thing....the way he rides that Harley Davidson will certainly leave you awake all nite! :rolleyes: .......too bad the ending sux tho....and he only came out in 11 out of 14 CDs..... :(:angry: ....but overall, it's a MUST for jdg's die-hard fans......he's HOTLY GORGEOUS here! :rolleyes:

Really envy u gals! I'd have to pray for a miracle for even the trailer to be shown in my place! Hey, miracles do happen, so...and with a little bit of luck, I might get to see this on bigscreen too! ;)The Myth did get screened here to enthusiastic audience and enjoyed a 2-week, if I'm not mistaken, run. Kinda funny though listening to the characters speak perfect Brit-accent English! :P So am hoping The Promise follows suit. It is breaking records at the box-office despite negative reviews even from ordinary filmgoers. Still, Slave Kunlun all the way! B)

Enjoy u gals! :)

Guest ellabel

Oh Yes...!!..who cares if they say the movie $ucks..but actually it's a well done beautiful movie..

of coz some costumes looked like they were in some Venice Mask Party or something but JDG is one $lave character everyone must watch!!..He simply stands out from everybody else ..and Princess Ceci is no exception.. ..and i am going to watch it again on Thursday with Audrey n Azura..

I am that suit!!.......

I agree. As long as JDG is in it then that's all that matters.

Besides, i dont think it will be included in the Oscar's if it's not a well-made film.

I envy you babes, watching the $avage hunky!icious JDG again. :wub:

I've chked with the local film distributor, TYPHOON will be shown in Singapore early next year....probably in late Jan or Feb! :)

Lucky SG nak!d sushi gals.... wonder when these 2 movies will reach Phil. shores. :rolleyes:

inez babe, Azura is right...better make up your mind.. are u the siggy, the suit or the tight jeans? :P

Nak!d sushi, you really got it bad for JDG. U wanna be anything attach to him. :lol:

jisung dear, did u have a great christmas celeb? must be cold up there... and with the first family in Baguio... ;)

U keep reincarnating though, inez maman! :rolleyes::lol: And I think I prefer blooth's breathe the same air as him! Sounds like Kim in Miss Saigon- "...Breathe the same air tonight...oh Tam he's here..." :P

INak!d sushi, you really got it bad for JDG. U wanna be anything attach to him. :lol:

Anything attached to him? Whhhoooaaa, that opens up a whole new ballgame, ella! :lol:

jisung dear, did u have a great christmas celeb? must be cold up there... and with the first family in Baguio... ;)

It's very cold where I am, but the mere sight of this man heats me up, enough to drive the cold away! :lol:

The first family is making my holidays sorta gloomy though! :ph34r:

YO...babe, i still am the Sipsiow Queen!!!

Don't believe what TY have said! <_<

U don't like being manager to these hunks, babe? How come?

he fights like a true man, lots of lovey dovey scenes with his girlfriend (they fights a lot too) and the most important thing....the way he rides that Harley Davidson will certainly leave you awake all nite! :rolleyes: .......too bad the ending sux tho....and he only came out in 11 out of 14 CDs.....

I only want him fighting over me or for me, ruffie, not with some pseudo-girlfriend who's not even fit to share the same screen with him! <_< And for my own peace of mind, I don't even wanna imagine him atop a Harley! ;):lol:

well, mary....i just know how jdg looks like, dunno about other men tho.....i've only had the experience with him..... :P ...okay okay...i'll stop talking nonsense from now on.....gotta leave that innocent and nice man some respect.... ;)

Oh my goodness, is this u ruff talking? :o Where did this all come from? A fertile imagination, no doubt! :lol:

Oh yes Jis babe..his tight pants..his boxer shorts..his endless collections of chains..etc..

Ajummahs plz dun be so loud..

made my mouth watered...36_3_7.gif

Ajummahs plz dun be so loud..

made my mouth watered...36_3_7.gif

Increase fluid intake, TY, ie. drink lotsa water before u get all shrivelled up! :lol:

Okey, okey guys, we all need a break from all that sexy talk, whew *fans self*, lest we drive those innocents away! :rolleyes:

Source: www.adonisifc.com

055L.gif

Credit: dreamer, just jang dong gun