Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

OMG... Inez Jang.. u r so fast ...changing avi

pick up tat most handsom pix to ur avi... 23_28_100.gif

Oh yes..lurve that handsome face... :rolleyes: ..

and i am still shaken by the other 'hubbi' ..the one in your avie..the tummy pic..yumm..

TY..can u do me a great favour?...can u add this pic to my siggie?...

esquire-02.jpg

from Adonis Int'l..a magazine interview..

This is one pirate i want to run away with...nitty gritty..dirty..sexxy..*faintz*

hammock.jpg

Oh yes..lurve that handsome face... :rolleyes: ..

and i am still shaken by the other 'hubbi' ..the one in your avie..the tummy pic..yumm..

TY..can u do me a great favour?...can u add this pic to my siggie?...

This is one pirate i want to run away with...nitty gritty..dirty..sexxy..*faintz*

hammock.jpg

Done... Plz see ur PM...

I also want to run away wif tat pirate ... Pssshhhh but must come back home every skip day... to another one's sweet-home.... Think u gals know who i mentioned.. :lol::lol:

JDGMOVIES6_TYPHOONTHEPROMISEPREMIER.jpg

jangdonggun-club

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!..Jang Dong Gun in 6 Asian cities!!!

and still look daymn gorgeous!!!..*moans happily*

Saw the programme on ChU just now n talking to Azura..(with screamings.. n stuff..) :rolleyes:

Saw bits of us..hehehe....i miss him already.......

TY..thanks babe!!!!..can count on you on that.. ;) ..u know i love to change avies n siggies... ;)

Azura..think we can just watch 'The Promise' somewhere in the neighbourhood cineplex..can wear slippers!!

Guest pure_joy

yoOo hoOo. arharhar. gurls!! arharhar. *huggiezZz* miss ya gurls. and arhaar. if ya wondering whether i have disappeared. well. just been MIA - ing that's all. wif my skool but aharhar. i cannot wait anymore. arhharar. great seeing u gurls live over at the airport and all the other places whereby we met :D great meeting u all. arhahar. thanks for the great pictures. [wei. that's fast camera shutter speed and a high megapixels camera u got there :D] arhahar. i wish i had that. arhahar. but was busy wif the videocam of another fan's camera. only got this bit from the camera i was holding.

this vod will be JDG signing in Hereen. arhharar. enjoy then :D i'll join u guys more often sooOn after i get tml's papers done! arhhar. i miss life on the boards really. :)

JDG in SG [autograph session at hereen]

more pictures anybody. arhahar. just went on a saving pictures spree of this drop dead gorgeous guy. :)

131205promisehk089bt.jpg

131205promisehk135ul.jpg

131205promisehk193br.jpg

131205promisehk203aw.jpg

131205promisehk225rn.jpg

nkinojdg1tk.jpg

*credits: http://board3.cgiworld.dreamwiz.com/list.cgi?id=jdgclub [jangdonggun-club.com] :D

gotta go off now. arhahar. come back more tml lar. :)

yoOo hoOo. arharhar. gurls!! arharhar. *huggiezZz* miss ya gurls. and arhaar. if ya wondering whether i have disappeared. well. just been MIA - ing that's all. wif my skool but aharhar. i cannot wait anymore. arhharar. great seeing u gurls live over at the airport and all the other places whereby we met :D great meeting u all. arhahar. thanks for the great pictures. [wei. that's fast camera shutter speed and a high megapixels camera u got there :D] arhahar. i wish i had that. arhahar. but was busy wif the videocam of another fan's camera. only got this bit from the camera i was holding.

this vod will be JDG signing in Hereen. arhharar. enjoy then :D i'll join u guys more often sooOn after i get tml's papers done! arhhar. i miss life on the boards really. :)

PJ!!!!!!!!!!..*HUGGZLEZZ*!!!

yeah about time u come in!!!

i know u're all weak with KMJ also..hehehe..

Anyway..do come in and hang around with us babes here.. ;)

Thanks a million for the clip!!!!!!!!!

more pictures anybody. arhahar. just went on a saving pictures spree of this drop dead gorgeous guy. :)

131205promisehk089bt.jpg

131205promisehk135ul.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...so noze-bleedin' freakin' good lookin' Jang Dong Gun!!*runs to kiss PJ*...

Guest pure_joy

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...so noze-bleedin' freakin' good lookin' Jang Dong Gun!!*runs to kiss PJ*...

arhahar. i'll come back for more yummy things tomolo again. arhahar. yes. i'm all weak but now. ahaarh. i'm totally weak when i see Dong Gun oppa. arhahar. ever since that day. ahahar. i get swooned over. arhhar. darn. is he gorgeous handsomely- yummy. arhhaar. :D

Hi gals! Been absent from this thread, I really missed a lot, I see! Thanks everyone for the news reports and coma-inducing, saliva-draining pics! :lol: Been so caught up in the holiday rush, doing last-minute Christmas shopping and going to endless parties and get-togethers with kin mostly! :)

pure_joy, nice to have u back and keep the pics coming please! :P

Azura and Inez, enjoy The Promise! Indeed, who gives a hoot about the negative reviews?! <_<

131205promisehk089bt.jpg

Hohoho... me repeat again (may be 3rd time) tat there is no need to make any comparision...

Make a quick dicision who is my choice.... No HKG, JPN or CHN to be in line wif him...

Who cud find out where is our hubbi's hand... Seems tat everyone there wanted to hold ONLY his hand ...

Hahahhahh... me m not supprised of it... i understand n sympathy... :lol::lol:

Thanks pure_joy for pix... u r an real JOY... :):)

Guest Greentea

Can someone please explain what happened at the Taiwan interview with pictures posted above? Did he drop the "head" of the horse?

This is the article..when jdg received the gift, he accidentally drop the "head" of the horse..He was then embarrass abt it.. :D

張東健龍頭不保哈哈笑

心儀張曼玉 拒做愛的奴隸

【莊幼芬╱台北報導】韓國青龍影帝張東健昨為電影《無極》來台,片商為感謝他配合宣傳,特贈青銅做的龍馬薰香器,沒想到禮物才到手,龍頭就應聲落下,現場一片尷尬,但他大方的哈哈大笑。記者會上他也有問必答,否認與崔智友秘密結婚,還公開心儀對象是張曼玉,強調自己佔有欲強,絕不做愛的奴隸

http://www.appledaily.com.tw/News/index.cf...&Art_ID=2285356

This is the article..when jdg received the gift, he accidentally drop the "head" of the horse..He was then embarrass abt it.. :D

張東健龍頭不保哈哈笑

心儀張曼玉 拒做愛的奴隸

【莊幼芬╱台北報導】韓國青龍影帝張東健昨為電影《無極》來台,片商為感謝他配合宣傳,特贈青銅做的龍馬薰香器,沒想到禮物才到手,龍頭就應聲落下,現場一片尷尬,但他大方的哈哈大笑。記者會上他也有問必答,否認與崔智友秘密結婚,還公開心儀對象是張曼玉,強調自己佔有欲強,絕不做愛的奴隸

http://www.appledaily.com.tw/News/index.cf...&Art_ID=2285356

Thanks Greentea for the information.

How embarrassed! But I saw both DG and the MC were laughing about it :lol: and I think the "accident" wouldn't change his beloved status.

Hi TY_KSW, i'm fr sg.. :D

22/12 taiwan trip

EN01_004.jpg

source:appledaily tw

Hi Greentea... ic... u r from S'pore... Did u go to squeeze him at ChangGi.... ?

Im fr Viet...

I luv tat pix... Very funny... the dragon's head dropped down and he raise his foot to take it... accidently..

Look at his mouth... he may utter a word "OH"..

hammock.jpg

Inez Jang, i didn't notice hammock.. i notice the other thing.. do ya know wat?

Inez Jang, i didn't notice hammock.. i notice the other thing.. do ya know wat?

No, I don't know what, TY! Care to enlighten me please? :rolleyes::lol:

Gud morning, gals! Pretty early in the day to sipsiow! :P

131205promisehk089bt.jpg

Ohhh, poor H. Sanada, looks all tuckered out while the guy beside him looks (and probably smells too :rolleyes: ) as fresh as the daisies! B)