Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

yup yup....only feelingless peeps would say AAE sux!....but you'll love him even more if you watch Myth Of A Hero....trust me, any avid fans of jdg shouldn't miss the chance to watch this drama.....he's just sooooo dreamy here....he's rebellious, he's manly, he fights like a true man, lots of lovey dovey scenes with his girlfriend (they fights a lot too) and the most important thing....the way he rides that Harley Davidson will certainly leave you awake all nite! :rolleyes: .......too bad the ending sux tho....and he only came out in 11 out of 14 CDs..... :(:angry: ....but overall, it's a MUST for jdg's die-hard fans......he's HOTLY GORGEOUS here! :rolleyes:

Ruffie honey..u make me wanna watch this one..i think i missed out this..

anyway..this is one pic of JDG i lurve too..even tho he was devastated that day..the funeral of the late Lee Eun Joo..his side profile..so droolsome..

14871.jpg

Guest ruffluv109

And for my own peace of mind, I don't even wanna imagine him atop a Harley! ;):lol:

gal, are you trying to tell me that you are jealous of that harley cuz oppa sat on it?? :huh: ...i can get verry blur sometimes.... :unsure:

Oh my goodness, is this u ruff talking? :o Where did this all come from? A fertile imagination, no doubt! :lol:

what??? surprise to know that i'm a virgin??? :P .....well, physically i am, but spiritually/emotianally, my virginity has long been given away to a certain gorgeous korean...... :rolleyes:

Increase fluid intake, TY, ie. drink lotsa water before u get all shrivelled up! :lol:

Okey, okey guys, we all need a break from all that sexy talk, whew *fans self*, lest we drive those innocents away! :rolleyes:

Source: www.adonisifc.com

055L.gif

Credit: dreamer, just jang dong gun

Daymn!!!!!!!!..we dont have this scene here...do we Azura?..dont remember seeing this one!!

Guest ellabel

gal, are you trying to tell me that you are jealous of that harley cuz oppa sat on it?? :huh: ...i can get verry blur sometimes....

what??? surprise to know that i'm a virgin??? .....well, physically i am, but spiritually/emotianally, my virginity has long been given away to a certain gorgeous korean......

ruff babe, i think jisung wants jdg on top of something or someone else...where do u want him to sit, jisung... :P:lol:

We're talking of virginity now? :blink:

ruffie dear... is that you spilling the beans on yourself... harharhar...

u must have a very fertile imagination. :rolleyes:

And yes jisung dear.... who wouldnt want anything attached to the gorgeous Dong gun.?.. ;):lol:

.....well, physically i am, but spiritually/emotianally, my virginity has long been given away to a certain gorgeous korean...... :rolleyes:

:lol::P ..can't blame Ruffie for that..coz everytime she is looking at his pic..she is raping him in her mind.. :P

Guest ruffluv109

Ruffie honey..u make me wanna watch this one..i think i missed out this..

anyway..this is one pic of JDG i lurve too..even tho he was devastated that day..the funeral of the late Lee Eun Joo..his side profile..so droolsome..

14871.jpg

kakak, pernah pegi kedai depan puduraya tak??? kat situ banyak jual citer korea/japan......you can buy this drama there...i bought there too.... ;)

yeah, i remember he went to the funeral last february.....he came back from china especially just to attend the funeral....and he wasn't feeling well that time....coughing and all.....must be one shocking news to him, knowing that his co-star (and one that he kissed too :angry: ) commit suicide.... :(

Lee Eun Joo Onni......RIP..... :(

gal, are you trying to tell me that you are jealous of that harley cuz oppa sat on it?? :huh: ...i can get verry blur sometimes.... :unsure:

Ruff honey, don't let me even answer! My lips are sealed on this!

what??? surprise to know that i'm a virgin??? :P .....well, physically i am, but spiritually/emotianally, my virginity has long been given away to a certain gorgeous korean...... :rolleyes:

My goodness honey, this man is making u reckless! :lol: Anything else u wanna reveal, PM me okey? :lol:

cos the manager always get to do the sh**** things!!!!

I thought they get the most fun too!

Daymn!!!!!!!!..we dont have this scene here...do we Azura?..dont remember seeing this one!!

It was not included in the final version, a certain cute gal from soompi protested vehemently to it being shown! Plus, dong gun was visibly distracted- he had that same gal in mind! ;):lol:

ruff babe, i think jisung wants jdg on top of something or someone else...where do u want him to sit, jisung... :P:lol:

I just want him riding, period!

And yes jisung dear.... who wouldnt want anything attached to the gorgeous Dong gun.?.. ;):lol:

I'd like his last name attached to mine!

:lol::P ..can't blame Ruffie for that..coz everytime she is looking at his pic..she is raping him in her mind.. :P

:lol: And I thought I was gonna be LAST on that list, maman! :lol:

Wheee, this thread is about to go up in smoke! :lol:

Source: www.adonisifc.com

055L.gif

he looks so yummmy here.....

see cecil really enjoying biting or licking his lips so much..., looks like she begging for kissing his lips....hehe....

who is the slave here...... :D

Gals, we have to settle down! Hope this article helps us get back on track! Obviously, that deleted scene made things worse, ie. HOTTER!

Source: The Sun (Malaysia), 27 December, 2005

Jang's triumphs

Korean actor Jang Dong Gun is living up to The Promise of the hallyu Korean phenomenon, reports Peter Yap

27_12_2005_002_002_004.jpg

The hallyu or `Korean wave' cultural phenomenon continues to take the world by storm. Just last month, Jang Dong Gun appeared on the cover of Time magazine as the face of Korean entertainment.

Not a newbie in the showbiz world, 33-yearold Jang made his film debut in 1997 with Repechage, followed by the visually-stunning Holiday in Seoul the same year. In 1999, he starred alongside Park Joong-hoon in the acclaimed Nowhere to Hide.

Two years later, director Kwak Gyeongtaek cast him in his semi-biographical film, Friends. That film became the most successful Korean film ever made, rocketing Jang to stardom.

Jang also appeared in the big-budget sci-fi action film 2009: Lost Memories and The Coastguard, helmed by controversial director Kim Ki-duk.

He later starred in Taekgukgi, which was released early last year and broke all box-office records in South Korea, selling over 12 million tickets.

This month, the in-demand actor has two movies out: Typhoon, where he plays a North Korean pirate, and The Promise.

Chinese director Chen Kaige had wanted to cast him as a general in The Promise. But when they met, he was so impressed with Jang's highly expressive eyes that he offered Jang a different role that of the slave, Kun Lun, who could `outrun the wind'.

The US$35 million (RM132 million) film is China's most expensive to date. It also stars Hongkong heartthrobs Cecilia Cheung and Nicholas Tse, Japanese actor Hiroyuki Sanada and Chinese actor Liu Ye.

This epic saga about fate, love, loyalty and hatred in ancient Asia will be China's chance of a best foreign film nomination at next year's Academy Awards.

Jang recently flew into Singapore for a press conference and a series of round robin interviews. His trip to Kuala Lumpur was cancelled at the last minute due to his tight schedule.

27_12_2005_014_002_004.jpg

How was it like working with director Chen Kaige?

One of the main reasons I took on this project is because I got to work with Chen, who has left his mark in the world’s film industry. I realized it was a golden opportunity to work with him and grow as an actor.

How do you cope with speaking in Mandarin?

I found it a difficult language to learn – not only the pronunciation but the phonetics. Moreover, it was only Sanada and myself who had to deal with a foreign language. But in the end, I decided to focus on my acting.

What other problems did you face working on the film?

I spent six months in China, mostly in remote places. I had so much difficulty with the food as there was no kimchi around. However, when it comes to physical difficulty, it’s the same as in my other movies. (Jang had to train on treadmills to improve his stamina as his character comes from a land of fast runners)

What was your most memorable scene?

I was really excited and happy when I got to give Cecilia Cheung a ‘piggy back’ ride and ‘fly through the sky’.

How would you describe Cecilia ?

She is surprisingly down-to-earth and frank. I had a good working relationship with her. I treated her like “one of the boys”.

What’s the difference between working with Chinese and Korean actors?

Aside from having a different language, I was surprised to learn that the other actors were no different from actors from my own country as we shared the same goal of giving our best in the film. There’s no boundary, no problem at all.

Do you hope to work with Chen again?

There were so many things we discussed during the shooting of The Promise. May be we’ll get to work again in the sequel if there is one.

How would you describe your character?

Kun Lun is pure and good-hearted. I’ve played strong male characters before, so I’m glad to play Kun Lun who is a really good person. It was a different experience for me to play a slave.

Are you surprised by your phenomenal success today?

Personally, I am satisfied as actor where I can grow ‘little by little’. I don’t think I am that successful as yet. There’s still a way for me to go as an actor. But I can say that my success is not due to my good looks as I usually play characters that are rough on the edges.

27_12_2005_014_002_005.jpg

NOTE

For any re-posting of this interview article, please give credit to Just Jang Dong Gun Forum Board as I have to type out the whole article word by word.

he looks so yummmy here.....

see cecil really enjoying biting or licking his lips so much..., looks like she begging for kissing his lips....hehe....

who is the slave here...... :D

Whheee Marchy, TY should be the expert on that! ;)

Source: The Sun (Malaysia), 27 December, 2005

Jang's triumphs

Korean actor Jang Dong Gun is living up to The Promise of the hallyu Korean phenomenon, reports Peter Yap

What was your most memorable scene?

I was really excited and happy when I got to give Cecilia Cheung a ‘piggy back’ ride and ‘fly through the sky’.

How would you describe Cecilia ?

She is surprisingly down-to-earth and frank. I had a good working relationship with her. I treated her like “one of the boys”.

we are save gals.....

he treat her like a boy....hehe...no chemistry involved hehe.....

really love his answer about the memorable scene.., the pick piggy back ride.., that really sweet..... :rolleyes:

hohooo......she should describe it better than me...hehe..... ;)

Increase fluid intake, TY, ie. drink lotsa water before u get all shrivelled up! :lol:

055L.gif

Think tat gal is stupid... Wif bars space so wide she cud afford to do more than just a lick...

were her.. i cud...

Expert on wat ? sweetie ?

U gal did have regular experience much more than i m.. Sure tat.. 11_15_3.gif

Think tat gal is stupid... Wif bars space so wide she cud afford to do more than just a lick...

were her.. i cud...

Omo, omo TY, careful there...about ur fantasies I mean! :lol: Marchy's trying very hard to get us back on track. :P

Btw, Marchy, u wanna fly with him too? :rolleyes:

Maman, yes I am his slave, and I've got the chains to show for it! :lol:

U know what, honey!

U gal did have regular experience much more than i m.. Sure tat.. 11_15_3.gif

U referring to Marchy or me here, TY? Coz am certain Marchy has more experience, regular or otherwise! ;):lol:

Gals, I enjoyed the afternoon immensely and it's all becoz of u, and this guy we are terribly libidinous about! :lol: Whheeee, I just got reminded of that awfully sweet becoz of u speech in AAE! :wub: But hafta go, before I spew any more nonsense! :P

Enjoy what's left of the afternoon everyone! Catcha later! ;):)

U referring to Marchy or me here, TY? Coz am certain Marchy has more experience, regular or otherwise! ;):lol:

I refered to experienced lady ... r u experienced ? if so.. i mentioned u..

I dun oppose ur advise on MArchy's experienced... I totally agree.. :lol::lol:

Omo, omo TY, careful there...about ur fantasies I mean! :lol: Marchy's trying very hard to get us back on track. :P

Btw, Marchy, u wanna fly with him too? :rolleyes:

U referring to Marchy or me here, TY? Coz am certain Marchy has more experience, regular or otherwise! ;)

Gals, I enjoyed the afternoon immensely and it's all becoz of u, and this guy we are terribly libidinous about! :lol: Whheeee, I just got reminded of that awfully sweet becoz of u speech in AAE! :wub: But hafta go, before I spew any more nonsense! :P

Enjoy what's left of the afternoon everyone! Catcha later!

hehe jisung babes.....

as long with him ..i don't care if we are flying, sitting, dancing or anything..., but i refused to flying ala tarzan type....looks like too hard for me hanging on to the rope..... with fat here and there :lol:

U gal did have regular experience much more than i m.. Sure tat..

haha.......we all here expert on something dear...... ;)

i believe we are expert in many different way...haha....

Guest Elfwine

WOW! other cool pix of our PRINCE O-O Thanks a million. ^0^

Hi everybody, today I have no (free) time posting his pix as I did said yesterday. So Sorry -_-" My boss is sitting behind me so I cannot upload pix from my flash drive.>_<

I've gotta go. Will reply your posts later.

See ya!

I wanna breath him.....or hear his heavy breathings........*dies* :rolleyes:

wahaha INEZ babe you frantic sushi in love with the erotic kimchi!!! :unsure: omo! :blink: ...anyone care for a kimchi sushi? :P:lol::lol:

neh AZURA babe, i will join you girls for the typhoon premier. that pirate's not to be missed!! *drools*

WOW! other cool pix of our PRINCE O-O Thanks a million. ^0^

Hi everybody, today I have no (free) time posting his pix as I did said yesterday. So Sorry -_-" My boss is sitting behind me so I cannot upload pix from my flash drive.>_<

I've gotta go. Will reply your posts later.

See ya!

See ya.. Awaiting ur flash... dear.. :)

haha.......we all here expert on something dear...... ;)

i believe we are expert in many different way...haha....

Hhahahha.. u r 1000% right MArchy..

n i have many chance to learn from u gals n my private male-TEACHER

hohoho...