Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

oh gosh iks ..i luv you banner in ur sig. Mr Jang picture lighting up a cig. is so seductive and sexy...yum yum :P

And am guessing u haven't had breakfast yet, eh, Asianspirit? ;) The yum yum sounds like major hunger pangs to me! :lol:

Wheee, those hormones running amok again, TY? No biting please, we don't want to disfigure the man!

Me soft sweet bite to him lah.. dun think me m so rude lilke tat..

if it scared u.. i change bite to lick.. :P:P:P

aahhh...in indonesia if you married with a man, the last name of the man will be fallen to you...hehe...., but it depend on you if you want to use your father name or your hubby name, mine use my father names...so oppa will not recognize me if I already have partner...kekekkkkkk :lol::P:lol:

so we can use jang as our children last name and also a hubby name......win-win solution.... ;)

Hmmm, so u have a choice between ur father and ur hubby's names, Marchy? I like the sound of that! Maybe I should have my wedding in Indonesia! :lol:

Me soft sweet bite to him lah.. dun think me m so rude lilke tat..

if it scared u.. i change bite to lick.. :P:P:P

Whhheeee, no licking here either, TY! :lol: That's even worse than a bite! A multitude of infections u can pass on by doing just that (besides u might take ur time and consume an entire year in the activity)! Stick to the bite, honey! ;):lol:

Hmmm, so u have a choice between ur father and ur hubby's names, Marchy? I like the sound of that! Maybe I should have my wedding in Indonesia! :lol:

Me too... wedding to be held in Ind'sia better....

How's ur hubbi now? Marchy...

Dun hurt him this event, huh ? still keep drooling wif hubbi Jang..

Whhheeee, no licking here either, TY! :lol: That's even worse than a bite! A multitude of infections u can pass on by doing just that (besides u might take ur time and consume an entire year in the activity)! Stick to the bite, honey! ;):lol:

Return to the bite... Okie.. ur wish is my command.. :)

Pardon me if these have been posted before. :) I've trouble viewing the pics here, dunno why! The admin doesn't want me to get notty ideas, I guess! :P

still in Bangkok

BKK2005DEC-001.jpg

BKK2005DEC-002.jpg

BKK2005DEC-003.jpg

BKK2005DEC-004.jpg

BKK2005DEC-005.jpg

BKK2005DEC-006.jpg

BKK2005DEC-007.jpg

BKK2005DEC-008.jpg

BKK2005DEC-009.jpg

BKK2005DEC-010.jpg

credit: dreamer, just jang dong gun

BKK2005DEC-012.jpg

BKK2005DEC-013.jpg

BKK2005DEC-014.jpg

BKK2005DEC-015.jpg

BKK2005DEC-016.jpg

BKK2005DEC-017.jpg

BKK2005DEC-018.jpg

Me too... wedding to be held in Ind'sia better....

So it's a date then, TY? Not the same groom though, I hope! :P

TY_KSW, i din manage to see jdg cos working :angry:

So many hot guys to follow up in e forum..ksw..hb :D

Many more taiwan trip pics

U1345P28T3D938410F329DT20051223085145.JPG

U1345P28T3D938410F328DT20051223085145.JPG

U1345P28T3D938410F358DT20051223085145.JPG

source:sina cn

Thanks Greentea! Wheee, TY keeps distracting me I can't keep up with the pics posted here, ie. not enough time to sipsiow (swoon and drool)! :P Really envy these fans! Wonder if they're anybody we come across with at his forum boards! :P And look at that smile this guy reserves for them...if it were me, I'd have sprouted wings and don a halo, ie. I would've gone straight to heaven! :rolleyes::P He seems tireless, very accommodating to fans, so am sure he'd be tolerant of our brand of humor and sexy talk! :lol:

Hi TY_KSW, i'm fr sg.. :D

22/12 taiwan trip

EN02_008.jpg

EN02_001.jpg

source:appledaily tw

TY_KSW, i din manage to see jdg cos working :angry:

So many hot guys to follow up in e forum..ksw..hb :D

Many more taiwan trip pics

U638P28T3D938353F326DT20051223075918.JPG

U638P28T3D938353F329DT20051223075918.JPG

U638P28T3D938353F328DT20051223075918.JPG

U638P28T3D938353F358DT20051223075918.JPG

U1345P28T3D938410F326DT20051223085145.JPG

U1345P28T3D938410F329DT20051223085145.JPG

U1345P28T3D938410F328DT20051223085145.JPG

U1345P28T3D938410F358DT20051223085145.JPG

source:sina cn

Greentea babe..thanks for posting the cutie..hottie..JDG ..*kisses pics*..!!

Awww....he even looked amazingly delicious dropping the gift like that...and so embarassed about it..

*kisses more pics..*..

Anyway..glad to see many newbies here..(missing Ruffie..Zarbiey..)..

Glad to have PJ back!!

TY..Marchy..Iks jang..Jisung..we are all EROTIC Kimchis ..sushis..bulgogis..here..especially kimchi coz my man here can't do without it.... :P ..Tonite me n another Mrs Jang (Azura) are going to swoon n scream over Kunlun..our favourite long haired slave..(we find the word slave ..so sexxy..)Bob Marley hair and all..yeah..

Last nite on the local telly, they showed when he was in SG..saw bits of us...hahaha..but God..he was exquisite!!!...i hope he will have much needed rest..since it's snowing heavily in Korea n most in East Asia..it's best to go hibernating ..no..i think me n JDG are flying off to some secluded island in The South Sea...yes babes...after making out with the Slave...*sighs*..i am going even wilder with The Pirate...see he is even hotter..sexy arm pits..and all...now SCREAM babes!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Greentea

Last nite on the local telly, they showed when he was in SG..saw bits of us...hahaha..but God..he was exquisite!!!...i hope he will have much needed rest..since it's snowing heavily in Korea n most in East Asia..it's best to go hibernating ..no..i think me n JDG are flying off to some secluded island in The South Sea...yes babes...after making out with the Slave...*sighs*..i am going even wilder with The Pirate...see he is even hotter..sexy arm pits..and all...now SCREAM babes!!!!!!!!!!!

Inez..i got watched the man on man..just wonder y they let adam to interview..

JDG very friendly n gorgeous in the interview..He said"da jia hao wo shi jang dong gun" so sweet :D n last part wishs all merry christmas "sheng dan kuai le" :lol:

Guest labonita

whaooo....why there ain't any autograph signing in bangkok??? i need one tooooo... lucky for the fans in SG and TW. mr.Jang will leave TW to KR this evening ... he really needs some rest. i can see his eyes turn red.... :( "JDGssi, take care!"

548000021363501.JPEG

548000021363502.JPEG

source: manager online

Guest Elfwine

Aha, I finally found this thread :D

He's very nice and friendly to all Thai Fan, now I hope he'll come back soon with The Typhoon Team.:lol:

Thanx for all pix, gals B)

TY..Marchy..Iks jang..Jisung..we are all EROTIC Kimchis ..sushis..bulgogis..here..especially kimchi coz my man here can't do without it.... :P ..Tonite me n another Mrs Jang (Azura) are going to swoon n scream over Kunlun..our favourite long haired slave..(we find the word slave ..so sexxy..)Bob Marley hair and all..yeah..

Inez maman, when u write this way, a vision of Anne Bancroft as Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate, flashes before my eyes I've to blink several times to dispel the vision, but it persists, to my consternation! <_<:lol: I haven't seen that film in its entirety but a vision of AB, puffing on a ciggie, almost choking on a cloud of smoke, seated with legs crossed, luring Dustin Hoffman's character to her lair, u know, looking all aloof, yet seductive and elegant, wow! B) And I know u don't cater to smoking though a certain man with a ciggie lights up ur fire, and of course still decades to go to even approximate AB's age(and rest her soul), still I get that vision everytime! :lol:

He's very nice and friendly to all Thai Fan, now I hope he'll come back soon with The Typhoon Team.:lol:

Hi Elfwine, glad u found ur way here! :) Just been to the k-celebs forum and those are very impressive pics u took! B) So, did u get to squeeze any part of him too? :P

Okey, a somewhat positive review of The Promise, I think! :P Some spoilers up ahead, gals!

Source: http://en.chinabroadcast.cn/349/2005/12/23/44@38355.htm

Visuals in Chen Kaige's Film "The Promise" Stun Movie-goers in Asia

2005-12-23 11:01:42 AP

Chen Kaige's mythological epic The Promise is one of the most visually stunning Chinese movies in recent years, so aesthetically mesmerizing that it overwhelms - and perhaps redeems - a convoluted and at times bizarre plot.

In one scene, a goddess appears sporting a halo-like ring around her upright hairdo and a robe complete with tentacles that wriggle as if she were underwater. A slave runs at the speed of light and walks on water.

Among the amazing sets, a red palace resembles Beijing's Forbidden City - except it is designed as a circular maze. Another scene takes place in a half-sphere-shaped cage in a building with red backlit oval windows. Two characters face off in a room with screens sliding along circular tracks.

Chen's epic is largely the artistic vision of Tim Yip, who won an Oscar for art direction for his work on Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, and the special effects wizardry of Centro Digital Pictures, whose credits include Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill series and Stephen Chow's Shaolin Soccer and Kung Fu Hustle.

And the breathtaking visuals came at a steep price: the movie cost $35 million US to make.

The Promise marks a strong comeback for Chen, one of China's most respected directors - after the heartwarming but low-key Together and the disappointing English-language erotic thriller Killing Me Softly.

It's already garnered a Golden Globe nomination for best foreign film and will represent China in the same category at the Oscars. The movie set a new opening weekend box office record in China last weekend, grossing 74.52 million yuan ($9.2 million), the official Xinhua news agency reported.

But the sheer artistic brilliance of The Promise is tempered by a long-winded plot.

Cecilia Cheung plays an ordinary girl transformed by a goddess into a princess on one condition - that she will never find true love.

Nicholas Tse portrays a duke who threatens to take the princess by force. A general's slave (Jang Dong-gun) comes to the rescue, and the princess falls in love with her saviour whom she wrongly believes to be the general (Hiroyuki Sanada).

The truth is uncovered and the princess' destiny is lived out as the general, the slave and the duke engage in a battle, eventually killing each other.

Some plot twists don't quite work. When the duke accused the princess of deceiving him as a youth, saying "You destroyed my chance to be a good person," the line was met with incredulous chuckles at one Hong Kong theatre.

The acting has bright spots, but isn't outstanding overall. Sanada - who also appeared in the Tom Cruise movie The Last Samurai - brings out the haughty quality of the general, despite having to deliver lines in Mandarin. South Korean Jang's intense gaze highlights the downtrodden status of the slave he portrays, while Chinese actor Liu Ye gives depth to another slave character.

The multinational cast reflects an increasingly popular strategy to fashion movie productions with a pan-Asian appeal.

Chen's choice of The Promise is also consistent with a recent trend of Chinese directors to shift from depictions of traditional Chinese culture and life under communism to action epics.

I see now naked sushi has a new name for JDG huh?... :rolleyes:

****SLAVE****.....oh mai! :P

Yeah, SLAVE TO LOVE! :rolleyes::P

Hi Elfwine!!..yeah glad u found your way here..it's easy to find the path here anyway..u can smell sexy Slave n Pirate..or hear hordes of screaming gals n ajjumahs.. :P ..Welcome to HotMan House..thanks for the pics !! and we'll be pleased to swoon at any pics of JDG...

Inez maman, when u write this way, a vision of Anne Bancroft as Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate, flashes before my eyes I've to blink several times to dispel the vision, but it persists, to my consternation!. I haven't seen that film in its entirety but a vision of AB, puffing on a ciggie, almost choking on a cloud of smoke, seated with legs crossed, luring Dustin Hoffman's character to her lair, u know, looking all aloof, yet seductive and elegant, wow! B) And I know u don't cater to smoking though a certain man with a ciggie lights up ur fire, and of course still decades to go to even approximate AB's age(and rest her soul), still I get that vision everytime! :lol:

Hi Elfwine, glad u found ur way here! :) Just been to the k-celebs forum and those are very impressive pics u took! B) So, did u get to squeeze any part of him too?

Jis babe..i just havta laugh at this...suddenly 'Sound of Silence' echoes around me... :D ..and imagine me taking off my sexy black stocking..and JDG IS watching...*orgasmic*...yes..sometimes we don't know what we say or do..JDG simply hypnotized us...

I see now naked sushi has a new name for JDG huh?...

****SLAVE****.....oh mai! :P

Azura...slave is a sexxy word...later we see how he makes the bed for Ceci..daymn and he's smitten with her..i am anticipating how he gaze into her eyes...(he simply 'undress' me there...) ..see ya at the Mall later ...

Anyway gals, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Let's all be one in celebrating the Spirit of the Yuletide Season- that of love for fellowmen (and not just one man :P ), sharing, caring, of hope and reflection, childhood memories and traditions that never fail to add more meaning and color to the celebration. :) As for myself, yesterday marked the start of endless get-togethers with kin and friends, all the way up to the new year, yet still remaining a busy day at work (and the net too! :lol: )

As someone so eloquently put it- "Christmas Season is a fitting reminder that modern technology has already shrunk the world into ONE global village, and humanity into ONE global family. It is an occasion to show ourselves that we can be ONE in SHARING a very Special Season for all people on earth, for joy and love that should be free from differences of religion and/or creed."

Wherever in the world and whomever u choose to spend Christmas, have a happy one! :)

Jis babe..i just havta laugh at this...suddenly 'Sound of Silence' echoes around me... :D ..and imagine me taking off my sexy black stocking..and JDG IS watching...*orgasmic*...yes..sometimes we don't know what we say or do..JDG simply hypnotized us...

Whhoooaaa, so there's more to it then? :o No, no, no! No taking off of black stockings in jdg's presence! :angry: Just the sound of silence will do (and am not referring to the song)! :lol:

Source:chinatimes.com and msn.com

c94c2310.jpg

EAA1_20051223.jpg