Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

im so bias, cuz for some reason, i love seeing jang dong gun and won bin as a brother image more than bi and JDG :P haha

Autuymrain... who knows??? may be next year... ur both man will be the new version :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

Larger pix ... :sweatingbullets:

20060829211523556331ya0.jpg

Click on the thumbnail to view it big ... :rolleyes: Deep breath requested :w00t:

20060829212455738460pf4.th.jpg 20060829214453522350gy0.th.jpg

20060829213752403331cx6.th.jpg 20060829213827478161pn4.th.jpg 20060829212522338192yl4.th.jpg

Credit to YoonEe for Jang-donggun.com

Source: Giordano.co.ko

Guest pure_joy

geez. some seriously hawtt hawtt looking men. but honestly arhahar. only Dong Gun oppa appeals to me arhahar. :sweatingbullets: for me its won bin too, to bi especially in this pic.

2006082910153700446_1.jpg

^ i somehow feel the pic with bi reminds me of this one arhahar.

taegukgijangandwonms6.jpg

and some pics of Dong Gun oppa on the VLUU sites. i chanced upon on. :blush: [i wanna own 1 of those cams, may i :ph34r: ]

jangvluucapmt4.jpg

jangvluusmalljg4.jpg

whoot seriously loads of pics of Dong Gun oppa, more please arhhar :D be awesome watching a movie beside him :lol:

Autuymrain... who knows??? may be next year... ur both man will be the new version :w00t:

haha, yea, hopefully so TY_KSW. and komawo for the picture gallore. i loved it. you're awesome unni.

me too... i more prefer wonbin with jdg than rain.... just my opinion... :P

yay, a fellow friend of mine. hahaha :D :blush:

Wow..just finished watching 'Coast Guard' on tv..(watched it more than 3 times!)..This particular movie that earned my utmost respect for DG as an awesome actor.... :) ..

And that latest Gio Duo of DG n Bi have obviously certain taken the world by storm... :rolleyes:

Guest pure_joy

hoo hoo. coastguard is one of the movies in which i think you'll have to give kuddos to the man who played that soldier. ain't an easy one. :D but i think he did well :) so anyways. with all the pictures i can't not be doing some wallpaper. i think i might be back for more when i get home arhahar. just got done with one. its bigg i'm warning you. and its hawtt. :sweatingbullets: i'll post thumbnails since its so big. ahhar. its filled up my desktop. :)

rainandjangwallie01fa1.th.jpg

Guest ellabel

YTN - VIP Preview of Kim SEong Woo's new movie

VOD...

Our man sat in the middle between HyunBin and Joo Ji Mo :sweatingbullets:

JDG in KSW's new Movie Premier

Source: YTN and http://news.naver.com

Credit to YoonEe for Jang-donggun.com

Like inez jang, wud love to be in the middle of these 3 faves of mine.. 3 Hot namjas... maybe lying down on their laps wud be better. :w00t:

Thanks Mona for the premier pics... I first thot you meant your other hubby's movie.... so, it's Kim Seung woo's...

Looks like they all became close friends after the Baseball games.

Binnie is soo cute and i miss JJM.... :(

I also think JDG and WB look more like brothers than JDG and Bi. (no offense to Bi's fans) :phew::vicx:

hoo hoo. coastguard is one of the movies in which i think you'll have to give kuddos to the man who played that soldier. ain't an easy one. :D but i think he did well :) so anyways. with all the pictures i can't not be doing some wallpaper. i think i might be back for more when i get home arhahar. just got done with one. its bigg i'm warning you. and its hawtt. :sweatingbullets: i'll post thumbnails since its so big. ahhar. its filled up my desktop. :)

rainandjangwallie01fa1.th.jpg

Yeah babe..u are so right!.. :)

Wow..awesome wallie pj!!

U know my backgroound pics keep changing and u guess it right!...all the hot Gio-Duo wallies!! :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks Mona for the premier pics... I first thot you meant your other hubby's movie.... so, it's Kim Seung woo's...

Looks like they all became close friends after the Baseball games.

Binnie is soo cute and i miss JJM.... :(

U meant Kwon Sang Woo ? ?? :w00t: Speaking of Kim.. He is never my fav.. I dun like their couple too :tongue2:

KSW is very big n closed pal of JDG for long dear... not thru the PB baseball... Dong Gun had spent all day in the hospital when Kim's wife delivered ... Great Pal.. isn't he ??

Imagine what will he do more if his own wife (like me, example ) is in that situation ??? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: