Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

JDG_The Best Paid CF model in alcoholic drink industry

[Herald Economy, 2006-09-04 14:11]

JDG and Hite Beer signed a one-year CF contract with all-time highest fee in local alcoholic drink CF. JDG recently finished CF shooting for the new brand ‘Hite Prime Max’. The contract value is not disclosed. However according to an official of advertisement’s remark, it’s over 700 million won, all-time highest fee for alcoholic drink CF.

The CF shooting was carried out last week in a studio at Kangnam Seoul. It was reported that JDG together with 2 other male models acted in the scene of ‘having a cozy and happy time with friends’ with ‘delicious beer, delicious life’ theme.

Hite Beer would replace existing ‘Hite Prime’ with flagship product ‘Max’ that was launched on 4 September. Its alcohol content (4.5 %) and price are the same with those of existing product, but it has characteristic of soft and rich taste. Hite Beer appointed top star JDG to raise current market share of ‘Hite Prime’ by 2 ~ 3 %. Hite beer selected JDG with a plan to hold various launching commemoration events.

Meanwhile JDG who hasn't appeared in any production since the release of 'Typhoon' in December last year, is reported to be in the process of selecting his next project. There are various productions from local and overseas to be selected for JDG's next work, and JDG also would leave open the possibility of acting in TV drama.

Reported by Hong Seung-wan (swan@heraldm.com)

Source: http://news.naver.com

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun at www.jang-donggun.com

First time to post here

I think he's one of the most popular actors in Korea though I just watched him in All About Eve, I definitely liked him already

Hi Galchi

welcome to our lovely thread

YEAH....he is popular anywhere.......

JDG_The Best Paid CF model in alcoholic drink industry

[Herald Economy, 2006-09-04 14:11]

TY babe....

The agent is back to our oppa's thread...hahaha......

wow.....

I tink he is the best in any payment.....:)

thank's so much for the pics babe.....

ps, I might absent within this week, cause today i will have minor surgery on my gums and it will swollen a couple days, so please take care our oppa's thread babe..., inez stil not around yet...:)

First time to post here

I think he's one of the most popular actors in Korea though I just watched him in All About Eve, I definitely liked him already

Welcome to DongGun's thread.. dear Galchi... 36_1_39.gif

AAE is a must-watch drama... He is gorgeous there !!! :w00t:

TY babe....

The agent is back to our oppa's thread...hahaha......

wow.....

I tink he is the best in any payment.....:)

thank's so much for the pics babe.....

ps, I might absent within this week, cause today i will have minor surgery on my gums and it will swollen a couple days, so please take care our oppa's thread babe..., inez stil not around yet...:)

Hi Agent Marchy !!! take care... :rolleyes:

Dun worry.. gum surgery will not cause problem ... just need to rest n careness !!!

Wonder whether our Sexy Inez wake up from fainting to SW ?? :w00t:

he's brilliant

i think,JDG is a really great actor...plus gorgeous...

he's no.1 korean actor

Yeah..He is a great actor... dear Ladyzfingers.. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the thread :D

Guest ladyzfingers

thanks...

i already know that he's no.1 korean actor

i've watched his movies "the coast guard" and "Taegukgi"...

he's so great..his acting seems so real

even makes me touching in "Taegukgi"...i've cried watching this movies :tears::tears:

thanks...

i already know that he's no.1 korean actor

i've watched his movies "the coast guard" and "Taegukgi"...

he's so great..his acting seems so real

even makes me touching in "Taegukgi"...i've cried watching this movies :tears::tears:

u have watched 2 of his best movies.. :w00t:

speaking of tear... suggest u watch drama "Doctor brothers", He was young, handsome, cold n hot, gorgeous there !!! u will admire him after taking 10 bucket of tears .. :(

Oops.. spoilalert !!! :tongue2:

Most of us here have watched it at least twice !!!

Guest noel_zambie

u have watched 2 of his best movies.. :w00t:

speaking of tear... suggest u watch drama "Doctor brothers", He was young, handsome, cold n hot, gorgeous there !!! u will admire him after taking 10 bucket of tears .. :(

Oops.. spoilalert !!! :tongue2:

Most of us here have watched it at least twice !!!

i'm at epi 6 of those drama...

could you please explain why JDG character is so "mean" toward LYA ?

what's the story between JDG and his "family"

my friend told me in the end he will die... why???

thanks...

i'm at epi 6 of those drama...

could you please explain why JDG character is so "mean" toward LYA ?

what's the story between JDG and his "family"

my friend told me in the end he will die... why???

thanks...

- U r at epi 6.. At first parts, docter Kim Su Young was so mean toward MinChu because he wanted to "hide" his real feelings n intimation to her.. He loves her but dun want to let her know, he want to be the big man over her although they are both equally talented docters...

some epis later on u will see he changed so much...

- :excl: :excl: Spoil alert !!! : he found the bitter truth behind his relation wif family. His mom died by the big mistake of the brother's daddy... Felt guilty, that man suicided.... his "grandfather" adopt him his grandson and supposed more priority than his own's... The people around didn't consider him their real family...When he discovered the true.. he changed his attitude and wanted to hurt them !!!

- I have watched many time... It's a much-watch drama.... Remember to haf tissued accompanied !!! :rolleyes: :tongue2:

Guest yufeifei

Whoa..so many pics...somebody slap me! I am dreaming of JDG ....

Man, he is getting super hot, hotter by the minutes ... he's like a chameleon really, he can change his image just like that and still leave us drooling and wanting more...