Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Inez JAng.. me know who is the hot guy sat nearby him???

jdgwbc1loshui37in4.jpg

As per YoonEe for Jang-donggun.com.. The cute guy is Oh Byung-jin, a model + singer (from group 5tion)

:w00t:

TY babe, thanks for all the pics, can't view some of them still, something terribly wrong with my connection maybe, I'll have it checked first thing tomorrow but really, your energy is limitless, I know u have your hands full at the moment, yet you're all over soompi! :o

So, what is Dong Gun busy with these days? I haven't heard of a movie, much less a series...But the Gio pics with Bi are really to die for...I wanna see him unclothed too, well at least the torso! :phew:

TY babe, thanks for all the pics, can't view some of them still, something terribly wrong with my connection maybe, I'll have it checked first thing tomorrow but really, your energy is limitless, I know u have your hands full at the moment, yet you're all over soompi! :o

So, what is Dong Gun busy with these days? I haven't heard of a movie, much less a series...But the Gio pics with Bi are really to die for...I wanna see him unclothed too, well at least the torso! :phew:

Jisung babe... my hands full?? why?? U mean my 4kings?

It's my pleasure to take care of this thread while most of u gals are busy to go to airport to cheer up my other sweetheart Kwon SangWoo.. :) some followed Hunnie's new movie.. :rolleyes:

I come here n there to update.. posting...

Dong Gun is very busy recently... dun ya know ??? Jisung??? He went around the world to promote his 2 films... shooting CF for Yuuki, Chamisul, Parkland (version 1-2-3), Samsung Card, VLUU, Giordano (version 1 -2), and the latest is Hite Beer !!! Much time make much MONEY... :w00t::w00t: !!

The most busiest model actor !!! :w00t:

:w00t: The important thing now he has to gain some weight... :phew:

Jisung babe... my hands full?? why?? U mean my 4kings?

It's my pleasure to take care of this thread while most of u gals are busy to go to airport to cheer up my other sweetheart Kwon SangWoo.. :) some followed Hunnie's new movie.. :rolleyes:

I come here n there to update.. posting...

Dong Gun is very busy recently... dun ya know ??? Jisung??? He went around the world to promote his 2 films... shooting CF for Yuuki, Chamisul, Parkland (version 1-2-3), Samsung Card, VLUU, Giordano (version 1 -2), and the latest is Hite Beer !!! Much time make much MONEY... :w00t::w00t: !!

The most busiest model actor !!! :w00t:

:w00t: The important thing now he has to gain some weight... :phew:

Thanks babe, seems only you and me so far today in this thread, taking a peek before I reply to PMs. Yes, I meant your 4 kings, and that is a lovely siggy, TY. B) And sorry that I didn't do my part re: keeping abreast of this man's whereabouts lately...so he's all over the world promoting his 2 pics, eh? In that case, well, he left one country out coz I never even saw a glimpse of him in my neck of woods. :phew: Been to SangWoo's thread too and it is literally jumping from all that excitement. Will be back to sipsiow (drool over) all the photos! Lucky Azura had her shoulder "touched" by SangWoo! Bet she was hoping it was more than her shoulder he was touching! :w00t:

Thanks babe, seems only you and me so far today in this thread, taking a peek before I reply to PMs. Yes, I meant your 4 kings, and that is a lovely siggy, TY. B) And sorry that I didn't do my part re: keeping abreast of this man's whereabouts lately...so he's all over the world promoting his 2 pics, eh? In that case, well, he left one country out coz I never even saw a glimpse of him in my neck of woods. :phew: Been to SangWoo's thread too and it is literally jumping from all that excitement. Will be back to sipsiow (drool over) all the photos! Lucky Azura had her shoulder "touched" by SangWoo! Bet she was hoping it was more than her shoulder he was touching! :w00t:

Muahahhah!!!! tat time ... shoulder touch is enuf.. save the best for last... may be..

Jisung babe.. dun tell me that ur body parts are not available to be touched by Janggie huh...

i have my 4 key parts to be available for my 4 kings touching... They are switchable !!! :w00t:

O/T... my poor Sangwoo.. He got cold... for temperature n weather changed !!! :(

Muahahhah!!!! tat time ... shoulder touch is enuf.. save the best for last... may be..

Jisung babe.. dun tell me that ur body parts are not available to be touched by Janggie huh...

i have my 4 key parts to be available for my 4 kings touching... They are switchable !!! :w00t:

O/T... my poor Sangwoo.. He got cold... for temperature n weather changed !!! :(

Wheee babe, which 4 key parts are u referring to, eh? And of course, every inch of me only meant for Janggie's eyes! As u said, save the best for last! :phew:

OT too: Yeah, saw the pics and SangWoo looked a bit under the weather. He is nursing a cold? Needs rest, badly, but still what showmanship and patience, smiling through it all! B)

Wheee babe, which 4 key parts are u referring to, eh?

U must discover by urself !!! dear !! :rolleyes:

And of course, every inch of me only meant for Janggie's eyes! As u said, save the best for last! :phew:

I wish ur dream come true... for his EYES only... mine is for his touch n more !!! :w00t:

Darlink... if u cun view those VLUU completely plz come to http://blog.naver.com/loshui37.do :w00t: ...page up some... There are availeble for saving... :rolleyes: