Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest monoceros

lol, JDG is pretty good looking, but at first I thought it was only me because he kind of stopped doing dramas so I stopped seing him, and then he started doing movies, I guess that's why his career still so successfuk

Guest TY_KSW

Survey Result of Best CF Model in 2nd half of 2006

Jeon Ji-hyun gets back 'CF queen' title

Consumers selected actress Jeon Ji-hyun as the best CF model. Sisa Journal (879 edition) reported the survey result conducted by Brand38 Research Institute, a brand consulting agency. The Research Institute announces the star brand marketing index that is called measuring the effect of star's advertisement, twice a year.

Top ten list of best CF model for 2nd half of year 2006:

1. Jeon Ji-hyun (16.68 %)

2. Jang Dong-gun (9.63 %)

3. Park Ji-sung (9.49 %)

4. Song Hye-kyo

5. Jo In-sung

6. Kim Tae-hee

7. Lee Na-young

8. Lee Hyo-ri

9. Han Ga-in

10. Lee Young-ae

Note: the survey result for 1st half of 2006 in March: 1. Lee Hyo-ri, 2. Jeon Ji-hyun, 3. JDG, the full report can be read at http://www.jang-donggun.com/cgi-bin/yabb/Y...;num=1145030679

Source: http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v13760300.html

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun at www.jang-donggun.com

:phew:

Question: who's that guy next to DG in the Olympic Park cf?..

Wow..so only three guys in the list of 10 top cf endorsers in second half of 2006.

I thought Eric, KSW has alot of cf's...

Hi there monoceros..yep ..oppa gets handsomer each day as he ages.. ;) ..like wine they say... :P

Yeah..we all miss him doing dramas but i guess he prolly wont be doing (maybe except for 'Air City' which i heard is sought after by top actors..). He paid a visit to LA recently and i assume it's some sort of possibility for a piece of Hollywood flick..i hope! :)

Guest TY_KSW

JDG & Kim Kyu-ri in Sky's Forever MV

Pics from Sky's Forever MV shooting... DG & the luckiest girl in the world

6b8b1b1be1shanghai234xz0.jpg

14b8b1b1be1shanghai234jv2.jpg

7b8b1b1be1shanghai234on9.jpg

8b8b1b1be1shanghai234cm1.jpg

12b8b1b1be1shanghai234ke4.jpg

13b8b1b1be1shanghai234qk1.jpg

15b8b1b1be1shanghai234af8.jpg[/

Source: http://blog.naver.com/shanghai234.do

Credit to YoonEe for jang-donggun.com

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Question: who's that guy next to DG in the Olympic Park cf?..

I know u will be the first one to ask that... :w00t::w00t:

I guess he is the man following him to Jakarta last time.. also very hot !!!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY

This looks like a beautiful MV, have you got the link for d/l?

Dear CCbabe.. i dun have it now... Let's me try to locate that.. :rolleyes:

Inez Jang, Ruff Jang.... Do ya have it ??? :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY

This looks like a beautiful MV, have you got the link for d/l?

Dear CCbabe.. check ur PM :):)

He acted with Ae Jae Wook... They were childhood friends havn't met each others for years

He was an assassin ... Very meaningful n soulful VOD.. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: but the kissing scene was cut !! :( (I dun know it is good or not ) :lol:

Guest pure_joy

hoo hoo. more pictures *screams :lol: more pictures came upon them when i was randomly surfing them. arhahar. wanted more pictures to google at. so i don't know if they've been posted. arhhar :vicx: after seeing all the pictures of his home.. him and more of him. arhhaar. can't get enough :lol:

jangandwonpm3.jpg

janghimselfwg3.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

hoo hoo. more pictures *screams :lol: more pictures came upon them when i was randomly surfing them. arhahar. wanted more pictures to google at. so i don't know if they've been posted. arhhar :vicx: after seeing all the pictures of his home.. him and more of him. arhhaar. can't get enough :lol:

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/9822/jangandwonpm3.jpg

Thankssss Pure_joy for the black n white Dong Gun wif shades... He is adorable wif his "sibbling" :w00t:

:rolleyes:

Guest jisung

Hi gals! Okey, not sure if this is going to work, I've been away too long, but don't think I haven't kept an eye on you gals! Take note, just one eye on u coz the other eye's still only on this guy!

Guest TY_KSW

JDG vs BoA, the war of digital camera models

JDG vs BoA, an advance notice of the war of digital camera models

[inews24 2006-08-23 17:00]

1156295032_1.jpg1156295033_2.jpg

This is the sign for the war of models in digital camera industry.

On 23 August Olympus Korea (CEO Bang Il-suk) announced the signing of 1 year CF contract with singer BoA.

The company’s director Kwon Myung-suk analyzed, “BoA as a star who is popular in both Korea and Japan with her singing and dancing capabilities, will contribute in the global brand market expansion and improvement of the recognition of upcoming Olympus new products”.

By having BoA as their model, Olympus Korea is seemed to set a fierce model competition in digital camera market with Samsung Techwin that has already had JDG as model.

In 2003 Olympus Korea had a great pleasure with the contract of model Jeon Ji-hyun, till the end of 2004 was holding the biggest market share.

However unexpectedly, after Olympus Korea strengthened marketing with focus on product quality rather than model, the market share dropped, currently at 4th place. Therefore company expected to regain the market share with BoA.

Samsung Techwin signed JDG as the CF model in a 2 year contract in July, its promotion of '#1' with JDG stroked a hit, and it reached the top place of the industry. This year Samsung Techwin is intensively promoting new product 'VLUU'.

Samsung Techwin official said, "We renewed contract with JDG, because his stylish image that was shown in CF and the premium class of refined product 'VLUU NV' series are well matched."

Olympus Korea that aims to retake the top place by emphasizing femininity with BoA, and Samsung Techwin that defends its position by applying stylish concept with JDG, are expected to have war of models ahead.

Reported by Baek Jong-min, cinqange@inews24.com

Note: Do you know that 'VLUU' is "Vividly Luv U" ? :w00t:

Source: http://news.naver.com

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun at www.jang-donggun.com

Guest TY_KSW

Hi gals! Okey, not sure if this is going to work, I've been away too long, but don't think I haven't kept an eye on you gals! Take note, just one eye on u coz the other eye's still only on this guy!

Babe... eyes are not for such a multi-mission like tat. :rolleyes: .. They are either keeping on us or on the man...

My advise: u shud keep ur eyes on him in USA now... shudn't u ??? :lol::lol:

Guest ruffluv109

JDG & Kim Kyu-ri in Sky's Forever MV

14b8b1b1be1shanghai234jv2.jpg

that's me and my hubby on our honeymoon.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

TY, the other guy in the MV is not ahn jae wook, it's cha in pyo, acting as dg's elder brother....such a saddddd MV....i cried a bucket everytime watching it.... :tears::tears:...but too bad, that kissing scene of me and my hubby are cut from the MV...untill now nobody knows what happens to those shots.... :unsure:

MARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ON EARTH HAVE U BEEN TO??? :fury: ....miss ya sis..... ;)

Hmmm..he's not been kissing babes lately..

except me..of coz.. ;)

Well YouTube is down but as soon as it's up again i will post the Sky MV for ya..

And yeah..The latest Gio Duo is the HOTTEST thing in Korea now... :rolleyes: