Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest noel_zambie

- U r at epi 6.. At first parts, docter Kim Su Young was so mean toward MinChu because he wanted to "hide" his real feelings n intimation to her.. He loves her but dun want to let her know, he want to be the big man over her although they are both equally talented docters...

some epis later on u will see he changed so much...

- :excl: :excl: Spoil alert !!! : he found the bitter truth behind his relation wif family. His mom died by the big mistake of the brother's daddy... Felt guilty, that man suicided.... his "grandfather" adopt him his grandson and supposed more priority than his own's... The people around didn't consider him their real family...When he discovered the true.. he changed his attitude and wanted to hurt them !!!

- I have watched many time... It's a much-watch drama.... Remember to haf tissued accompanied !!! :rolleyes: :tongue2:

thanksssssssssssssssssssssss for the info :blink:

btw, why he die???

my friend watched it 6 years ago, she couldn't told me the complete stories :unsure:

she just told me that in the end "Dr. Kim" give his eyes :blink:

still can't believe with "his character" :o in this drama

:vicx:

thanksssssssssssssssssssssss for the info :blink:

btw, why he die???

my friend watched it 6 years ago, she couldn't told me the complete stories :unsure:

she just told me that in the end "Dr. Kim" give his eyes :blink:

still can't believe with "his character" :o in this drama

:vicx:

Nope his eyes.. dear.. ur friend might mix it up wif the baddie guy in "stairways to Heaven" to devoted his eyes in the end.... Our doctor Kim devoted his .... OMO... spoil-alert !!! :(

u might watch it till the end... it's meaningful if u discovered by urself !!! :phew:

remember to attache tissues :rolleyes:

Interviewing Jang Dong Gun in www.channelnewsasia.com

Jang Dong Gun

jang1.jpg

He is the star to watch out for.

Appearing on the November cover of the Asian edition of magazine TIME, you could say Jang Dong Gun is the poster boy of Korean entertainment, even more so than his fellow actor Bae Yong Jun in some ways.

Blessed with good looks, height and good role (Majimak Seungbu - The Last Match), he was instantly recognised and so from there, it was non-stop to stardom.

More: Interviewing