Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

kak, i wasn't thinking of heart at all when i placed your name there....i was thinking about nipple actually..... :P:P

but i'm the luckiest...cuz he's looking at me..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ROS_0017.jpg

oh yes..was gonna say that!..bet he is just as sensitive there... :rolleyes:

DonGun03.jpg

:sweatingbullets: ..gonna meet Azura at 4 pm and we are going for the 5 pm (The Promise ) show near my place.. :P aisshhhh..just must swoon at Kunlun again... :rolleyes:

ROS_0018.jpg

ROS_0016.jpg

ROS_0021.jpg

Reminiscing his photobooks pics..(sorry coz i snapped the pics right out of the book..did not scan 'em!)

Ruff..he does not look Korean..dontcha think?..macam Eurasian or Latin gitu!!..*pengsan*!

A well-deserved pat on the butt for u, TY babe! :P And I kinda like those fireworks! Maybe I should have some on my wedding day! :rolleyes::lol:

Yeasss Jisung babe... on ur wedding day wif Pirate Shin all Korean sky would be brightened wif firewords...

Then all Korean citizens who were admiring tat would be suffered after tat event by the bad news: All their properties are robbed by pirate Gangs on their boss's wedding....

Hohohooh Dun worri for me..m :w00t::w00t: Me wud come Korean then but dun bring so much money...

ttt467iv.jpg

Who is this non-entity giving my lover a peek of her chest? :crazy: Good thing he only has eyes for her...eyes :lol:

Mrs Jang... u may need to go take a nap at that moment u see this pix...

bcz u just saw her giving a chest peek... Didn't ya see both's disordered hair.... n looked so tired..

They might spend much calories n engergy in playing Judo to each others oredi.. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest my_littlefish

newyear.jpg

hi ruff!

beautiful pic hahaha

i think he try to take us :D

same as we always do when meet him

Looks as mesmerizing in just anything... :rolleyes:

HPNY.jpg

inez this pic he looks so young and charming

his face really clear

don't believe he 30 year-old

Guest ruffluv109

Ruff..he does not look Korean..dontcha think?..macam Eurasian or Latin gitu!!..*pengsan*!

of coz kakak.....of coz......that's the main reason i'm sooooooo attracted to him.....cuz he looks like he has mixed blood.... :rolleyes:

would any pure korean looks like this??

9520050526_16325994.jpg

or this??

absgorgeous.jpg

i think he looks like the mixture of johnny depp and orlando bloom here.... :P ...anybody agree?? :P

pix...

j2008mf.jpg

j2017qf.jpg

j2039nu.jpg

j1988id.jpg

j2066rb.jpg

j1970dj.jpg

source: http://www.jangdonggun.com.cn

credits: luk (jdg everland)

inez & azura....enjoy your second time with kunlun...... ;)

hi ruff!

beautiful pic hahaha

i think he try to take us :D

same as we always do when meet him

inez this pic he looks so young and charming

his face really clear

don't believe he 30 year-old

hi nun....yup...maybe he's trying to take you too, seeing your name just below mine.... :D

and yeah, couldn't believe he's in his 30's too.....but then he has always looks younger than his age (except for in AAE i guess :unsure: )...just try and look at his pic in his early 20's...i swear he looks like a 15 year old....soooo cute! :rolleyes:

newyear.jpg

kak, i wasn't thinking of heart at all when i placed your name there....i was thinking about nipple actually..... :P:P

Wow, this is so cooool, ruff, very niiiice! B) iks and blooth's names are up there so am guessing their love is purely cerebral, the others all carnal, especially mine if I may say so myself since one does use his hands to feed himself, and I don't just mean food here! :phew: And u placed ur name on an inanimate thing, honey! Why? :o Wouldn't u have preferred to be anywhere in his body? I know, I know, u're in his heart, and vice versa! :rolleyes: Crowded heart it's getting to be! :lol:

Thanks, and happy new year to u too! :)

Yeasss Jisung babe... on ur wedding day wif Pirate Shin all Korean sky would be brightened wif firewords...

Then all Korean citizens who were admiring tat would be suffered after tat event by the bad news: All their properties are robbed by pirate Gangs on their boss's wedding....

Hohohooh Dun worri for me..m :w00t::w00t: Me wud come Korean then but dun bring so much money...

No need to bring anything at all, TY dearie, just be there and wish us well, that would be enough for me and my groom (u know who, of coz)! ;)

Mrs Jang... u may need to go take a nap at that moment u see this pix...

bcz u just saw her giving a chest peek... Didn't ya see both's disordered hair.... n looked so tired..

They might spend much calories n engergy in playing Judo to each others oredi.. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Don't think so, TY, he's faithful u know, to a fault! :tongue2:

Inez and Azura, enjoy a second viewing of The Promise! I hope I'd be able to see the film too before it gets butchered too much it becomes a totally new flick, devoid of its essence!

Ruff, ur "second time around" is giving me naughty thoughts I dare not voice out! :w00t: Better left unsaid, as they say! ;)

Whatever place lah... Ruff..

for me... to be ON HIS BODY is a great pleasure .... i won't ask for anything more ...

Thanksss for the wonderful n creative New year Card to satisfy all his beluv wives ...

j2008mf.jpg

He is a mix blood...

I wud bet all my property that HE IS THE MOST HANDSOME ACTOR IN ASIAN CONTINENTAL...

He is a mix blood...

I wud bet all my property that HE IS THE MOST HANDSOME ACTOR IN ASIAN CONTINENTAL...

Waaah TY, that is so sweet, honey! U really think so? Just don't let ur other hubbies hear, especially ur real boy, okey? :phew::lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! It's been a great year for me, having known all of u, my net friends, and I look forward to another year of more drooling and swooning over this guy! :wub: Enjoy ur celebrations, wherever u are, and I wish u all good things, everything ur little hearts desire! :) No words can adequately convey how each of u has come to mean so much, and I don't think I'd have enjoyed this man and this forum, in general, without u gals around! Through all the good and bad times, u were there, if not physically, then through his forum and I can't say that hasn't been such a blessing! It's always good to come to this place, learn more about this man, and just be! From the bottom of my heart, thank u very much! :)

absgorgeous.jpg

i think he looks like the mixture of johnny depp and orlando bloom here.... :P ...anybody agree?? :P

pix...

j1988id.jpg

inez & azura....enjoy your second time with kunlun...... ;)

Yes Dik..i think i said that he looks like a cross between Johnny Depp n Orlando Bloom before when i saw that pics..absolutely blew me right there n then .downright gorgeous!! :rolleyes:

Oh My..the last pic is so droolicious i am certainly dying from hyderation..

Oh yeah we sat thru our second screening..still sighing n swooning.. :wub: over Kunlun...

Guest ruffluv109

Ruff, ur "second time around" is giving me naughty thoughts I dare not voice out! Better left unsaid, as they say!

honey,what naughty thoughts?? :huh: ....my innocent brain couldn't understand...... :phew:

agree!!!agree!!!....but to me he's the most handsome man not only in Asia, but also in the universe... :rolleyes:

wow....thanks ruff!!!

Happy New Year to all Jangers!!!!

You're welcome, sis! and Happy New Year to you too... ;)

Yes Dik..i think i said that he looks like a cross between Johnny Depp n Orlando Bloom before when i saw that pics..absolutely blew me right there n then .downright gorgeous!! :rolleyes:

Oh yeah we sat thru our second screening..still sighing n swooning.. over Kunlun...

Really kak?? :huh::o ...you said the same exact thing?? a cross over between mr. depp and mr. bloom?? :o ...wow...i guess great minds think alike, huh?? :D

speaking of the promise and kunlun, just went to a local forum a minute ago, and one forumer was saying dong gun made a bad bad mistake by acting in that movie....they said that movie is so lame that it would tarnish jdg's image as a great actor, eventho he played kunlun very very well there.... :tears: ...so sad ...is the movie really that bad??

honey,what naughty thoughts?? :huh: ....my innocent brain couldn't understand...... :phew:

U're capable of naughty thoughts my brain can never conceive, honey! :phew:

speaking of the promise and kunlun, just went to a local forum a minute ago, and one forumer was saying dong gun made a bad bad mistake by acting in that movie....they said that movie is so lame that it would tarnish jdg's image as a great actor, eventho he played kunlun very very well there.... :tears: ...so sad ...is the movie really that bad??

Yeah, reading or coming across negative reviews of the film has about driven me up the wall lately! They've been sooooooooo not fair, I thought, but they're entitled to their opinions, I guess! Nevertheless, I've resolved to stay away from any reviews or write-ups about the film until I've seen it myself! That being said, I did read LA Times' review of it, posted by dreamer at his english forum board, and what do u know, ruffie, it was a rave! :w00t: The critic was jut beside himself, totally in awe of the movie, says it deserves its nomination to the Oscars! B) And inez maman and Azura can confirm- about the only 2 persons whose opinion I give much weight! ;) And yours too, of course, ruffie, and TY, and Marchy, and iks, and ILK, and ella, well just everybody in this thread! :lol:

Hahaha!..yes great minds think alike!!..especially when the mind is constantly focused on JDG!!!!

Yep..JDG is an outstanding actor but to say he made a mistake to do The Promise ..well one is entitled to one's opinion..still i personally think he is the only one shines in that movie too. I heard or presume he will be doing another Chinese movie..i might be wrong..! but i think he only wants to spread his wings and venture out alittle bit..!..i will definitely watch any thing he's in..!!.. I read Typhoon will reach our shores in Late February..i am still clinging on tiny dreams/hope that he will do a Premiere here!! :P ..or at least visit Malaysia n Indonesia to promote!! :rolleyes: ..Wonder what his next project will be???..he mentioned about doing a 'heart-warming' role next....*sighs*..i am all hot n bothered now... :sweatingbullets::P

Guest ruffluv109

U're capable of naughty thoughts my brain can never conceive, honey! :phew:

pheww...you know me too well.....can never hide anything from you..... :(

And inez maman and Azura can confirm- about the only 2 persons whose opinion I give much weight! ;) And yours too, of course, ruffie, and TY, and Marchy, and iks, and ILK, and ella, well just everybody in this thread! :lol:

:lol::lol: ....chen kaige would be one happy man if we jangers are the one to write all the reviews for this movie... :D

and honey, the fireworks are starting at my place too....Happy New Year, gals!!! ;)

he mentioned about doing a 'heart-warming' role next....*sighs*..i am all hot n bothered now... :sweatingbullets::P

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: ...me too kakak....all hot and sweaty just thinking about that!!! what more can a gal ask for other than a dangerously handsome man in a romantic mode?? :rolleyes: ...i'll be in the 7th heaven!!!!!! oppa!!!! plz give me another hyung chul!!!!! :wub:

malaysia time: 15 minutes to 2006 ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE JANGERS!!!!!!!!!

RUFF- u did a good job on the pix with all our names there.... just LOVE the neck area.....heheheheeh

Finally manage to upload the show of JDG in Singapore!!!!

From the Naked Sushi girls to you all out there!

p/s u can make out MOANER shouting his name...heheheheh

JDG Singapore

:):):)

yep...my loverlies!!!!!

in less than 15 mins..to 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee...the year of 'Typhoon' ... n Pirate Sin....so sinfully sexyy

The World Cup...what else!!!

oh yeah..i might go to Korea...........!!! n do or die..!!..to meet Jang Dong Gun!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :rolleyes:

^^That's so true, maman! I mean people have different reasons for seeing the film, but as far as we are concerned, is there any doubt about our reason for going? Only a fool wouldn't know, and as u and ruff maintain, only great minds are in this thread, so no need to even think! :lol: Oh my, might be in for a beating with that statement, but still....anyway, somebody posted the only good thing in the movie was Nicholas Tse, and I was like "who's he?" :phew: Okey, betraying my ignorance there more than anything and am certain that isn't going to sit well with his fans, but really, how can there be a need for other reasons than dong gun being in it?! :lol:

Gals, happy new year!

Great as sitting infront of my pc and exchanging posts with u might be, please also be reminded of the undiluted pleasure one derives from conversations with family members around the dinner table, a weekend outing, or even just holding hands with somebody close by! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE JANGERS!!!!!!!!!

RUFF- u did a good job on the pix with all our names there.... just LOVE the neck area.....heheheheeh

Finally manage to upload the show of JDG in Singapore!!!!

From the Naked Sushi girls to you all out there!

p/s u can make out MOANER shouting his name...heheheheh

JDG Singapore

:):):)

Finally......thanks Ahjumma!!! ;)

yep...my loverlies!!!!!

in less than 15 mins..to 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee...the year of 'Typhoon' ... n Pirate Sin....so sinfully sexyy

The World Cup...what else!!!

oh yeah..i might go to Korea...........!!! n do or die..!!..to meet Jang Dong Gun!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :rolleyes:

Babe....say must have action too ya! ;)