Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

U bet....2 great movies fighting each other on December!!!!

ruff....u have any idea which will be out first?? :)

Typhoon will be out first.... me best wishes to Typhoon

Way cool! I am now not adverse to anything SS! :D I love my Giodano :D And I like your siggy!! I think I can tell who's JDG!!

Thanks Tango for luv my siggy. Me know all gals here surely know whose lips are .... 36_3_9.gif

TY, can hardly breathe through that fog! And would really want him to quit too...I mean he has to help me raise our kids...wouldn't want them to grow up fatherless! :rolleyes::lol: (sorry ruff, I'm so sleepy am no longer making sense)!

Not only u and me, Jisung, all his wives want him to quit lah ...36_1_6.gif. His duty is a burden ... for not only ur kids but our child, their kids.... we dun want to see them growing up fatherless either ... 4_9_7.gif

shim eun ha....i think she's soooo sweet...no wonder jdg said before his ideal girl is someone like shim eun ha

Really? He has said that b4? :unsure:

jisung said: "Mere ramblings of dejected/rejected ahjummas there, monalisa, including myself! U do know what they say about scorned women!"

Yea, I do, jisung. Glad you're all just rambling n not meaning yr remarks seriously. I too, would envy any woman who gets her hands on JDG!! Wonder who that lucky woman would be. Too bad it wont be me 'cos I'm also an Ahjumma - too old already for him! Hee hee!! :(

Yea, I do, jisung. Glad you're all just rambling n not meaning yr remarks seriously. I too, would envy any woman who gets her hands on JDG!! Wonder who that lucky woman would be. Too bad it wont be me 'cos I'm also an Ahjumma - too old already for him! Hee hee!! :(

Jang's wives Mona n Jisung, dun get jelousy to me, his cocubine ... because of me younger than Jang ....ofcourse ...36_1_11.gif. Me promise to take care of him whenever you all are busy but dun promise not to monopolise him lah... 4_12_1.gif

(pssshhhh, me elder than my Kwon but 1 year... same to Choi' age.... 36_19_5.gif but he said that his prefer elder to younger ....4_17_3.gif

958_235183_DSC_0593.jpg

958_235183_DSC_0266.jpg

200510120239502400_1.jpg

Cheers to my future wife..Inez Jang...!!

:P

somehow i missed his skinny face too..

And...

I find Lee Jung Jae so SEXXY beneath those glasses... ;):rolleyes:

Guest ruffluv109

Ruff, he was so hot in this MV!! I still prefer the JDG-Wonbin combo anytime!!

wait till you see the uncut version..the one he's kissing that lucky lady....i was burning with envy.. he's soooo hot!!!!

k200001p0256_j03.gif

k200001p0256_k01.gif

I thot Tongkat Ali is a type of massage!!

nope, tongkat ali is an energy drink...good for s*xual energy..... :D

For those who are excited about the movie 'The Promise' starring JDG, well, here's the trailer for it. Can't wait to see it.

http://individual.utoronto.ca/jlee0041/promise.wmv

Thanx HappyGirl...yeah, i've watched it!!it's marvelous!!!!

shim eun ha....i think she's soooo sweet...no wonder jdg said before his ideal girl is someone like shim eun ha

yup...he said that!!!! in an old interview...he said he likes girls with long hair, someone like shim eun ha....i'll be happy if they are an item...too bad she's engage now... :(

Too bad it wont be me 'cos I'm also an Ahjumma - too old already for him! Hee hee!! :(

oh, you can still dream.....someone told me before that dreams are the most inexpensive luxury..... :rolleyes: ...that's why jdg is always in my dreamm..... :rolleyes:

Those jewelries .....

jdg085ie.jpg

thanx babe!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!

somehow i missed his skinny face too..

And...

I find Lee Jung Jae so SEXXY beneath those glasses... ;):rolleyes:

i know.....i miss his skinny (not that skinny anyway) face so much!!!!! he looks so much more defined and oh so gorgeously italiano when he's skinny!!!!!!! Gimme his 3 months ago looks back!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll cry to tears if he gain more weight!!!!! but i'll be happy for him if that's what makes him healthier..... :(

and yeah....lee jung jae is so cute in a dorky sexxy way....you watch their interviews together after the PIFF...both of them sooo cute laughing together like small boys..... :lol:

tt1173br.jpg

oooo...so cute+sexy!!!!!

here's one more....

tt1167mh.jpg

20051012161159684.jpg

beautiful smile.... :rolleyes:

wait till you see the uncut version..the one he's kissing that lucky lady....i was burning with envy.. he's soooo hot!!!!

k200001p0256_j03.gif

Ruffluv, Sweet kiss.... me could taste it.... my babe...

20051012161159684.jpg

beautiful smile.... :rolleyes:

Yeap, one of the most beautiful smile in the world together with my Kwon....

Source: and http://news.naver.com/news

Jang Dong-gun “I’m not good at getting girlfriend”

[star news 2005-10-13 10:05]

[Money Today Star News, Kim Soo-jin reporter] Top star Jang Dong-gun revealed his thought of love.

Jang Dong-gun on 12 October evening at SBS TV station entertainment news program “Hanbam’s TV Entertainment” surprisingly gave frank answer to reporter Nam Goong-yun question “You don’t look to be in love or hide your real love. Why I still hear nothing?”

Jang Dong-gun said, “You’ve heard nothing because I don’t have girlfriend. Until now I don’t have confidence when meet someone”, also “now I don’t have time”.

To question, “Up to now, what you don’t like to hear the most?” JDG laughed and answered frankly “what I don’t like to hear the most is people saying that I cannot act”. He added, “When I was a newcomer, I would be distressed the most when received review that I couldn’t act. However when I think about it now, I worked harder after that, working harder in the next project became my foothold.”

Meanwhile, “Typhoon” starring JDG and Lee Jung-jae would be premiere on 15 December 2005.

In the same TV show, Lee Jung-jae said: “I think JDG is not only a star but also a very good person”

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun

200510120239502400_1.jpg

Me like the 3 of them, azura babe, thanks for the pics! :)

nope, tongkat ali is an energy drink...good for s*xual energy..... :D

waah, u've tried it, ruffie? how come u never shared this with me before, eh?

yup...he said that!!!! in an old interview...he said he likes girls with long hair, someone like shim eun ha....

i hear ya, loud and clear! will grow my (scalp) hair long! :rolleyes::lol:

THE PROMISE / WU JI's Japanese Post (Sina.com)

October 10, 2005

Korean actor Jang Dong-Kun, who plays Kunlun the Slave, is featured on the poster twice. On the top, it shows Kunlun playing with a white feature and on the bottom, it shows Kunlun running with General Guangming (Hiroyuki Sanada) on his back. This mega budget fantasy drama by Chinese director Chen Kaige has been selected as China's official entry for The Best Foreign Language Film race of the coming Oscar. The Weinstein Company has already acquired the film's rights for all major English speaking countries. The brothers may have changed the English title of the film from The Promise to Master of the Crimson Armor, which refers to General Guangming and his double Kunlun the Slave. The original Chinese title is Wu Ji, which literally means "limitless."

wuji-jap.jpg

source:www.monkeypeaches.com/wuji.html

French Posters

wujiteaserfrhd.jpg

wujiteaserfr2hd.jpg

wujiteaserfr3hd.jpg

source: www.monkeypeaches.com/wuji.html

Ur late, Jisung.... My hair scalp is very long, silky.... oredi.... :lol::lol:

i'll make certain mine would be silkier...and maybe even longer, TY! :rolleyes::P

sorry fellow Pinay dong gun loonies, still no Cinemanila sked, but taegukgi will definitely be screened as part of its Pusan tribute! :)

Guest ruffluv109

TY_KSW...

I got it from soompi too (CFs & MVs of Stars), don't know if it's old or new, but it's worth to watch

sorry... I don't know how to send it through YM

but, here's the link

http://loshui.mygallery.biz/albums/0705/kenox_30s.wmv

Noel & TY,

here's another version of the same CF, the longer version (60 sec)...he's sexxxayyyy in here...love the way he walks.... :rolleyes:

http://www.samsungcamera.co.kr/upload/comp...harp1_02_60.WMV

Jang Dong-gun said, “You’ve heard nothing because I don’t have girlfriend. Until now I don’t have confidence when meet someone”, also “now I don’t have time”.

he doesn;t have a galfren bcoz he's already married....psttt...don't tell anybody, let it be secret so that me and him can have some privacy.... :rolleyes:

In the same TV show, Lee Jung-jae said: “I think JDG is not only a star but also a very good person”

yup, he's sure a very good person....Mr. 3 in 1......looks+talent+personality....that's why he always have a very firm fanbase... :rolleyes: ...lee jung jae is a very good person too...he's slowly taking wonbin's place as the second korean hottie in my heart.... :rolleyes:

azura babe... thanx for the captures...i've watched this interview...they are sooo cute laughing around....it warms my heart.... :rolleyes: .....and both of them especially dong gun were soooo shy when the host flashbacked on their early days of acting... :D

some pix...

dvd1-jackal35.jpg

dvd2-jackal35.jpg

dvd3-jackal35.jpg

dvd4-jackal35.jpg

source: jackal35

funny how he can look sooo appealing to me even if he's wearing a hair band. i think if i'm in my pre-jdg days....i would call a man who wears hair band a cross-dresser or something... :P

97427353674.jpg

and he can wear that utterly feminine hat and still look dangerously manly to me....

pj2.jpg

small pic taken from Ghost...but look at that long legs..... :rolleyes: