Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Source: http://news.goodday.co.kr

Jang Dong-gun was showered with applause

[goodday Entertainment, 2005.10.12. 11:08:08]

[Good day News, Busan, Lee Hyun reporter] The car is running with terrifying speed continued with shocking collision scene, the yacht is speeding fiercely splitting the flowing current. Towering against the blowing wind, JDG’s feature looks dazzling.

The scene of JDG cries out anger is continued with his embrace scene with Lee Mi-yeon that displaying the joy and anxiety mixed up with tears.

Military troops are dispatched to catch JDG. It’s followed by large-scale gunfight scene on the ship. The 5 minutes highlight was ended with Lee Jung-jae’s narration, “If 20 years later I meet him in the next life, I would like to be his friend” that following JDG’s shouted words “where should I go?”

Movie “Typhoon” (directed by Kwak Kyung-taek and produced by Zininsa Film) was open to public in Korea and abroad for the first time at 10th PIFF official party “Typhoon’s Night” held at Busan Haeundae Grand Hotel Ballroom, on 11 October at 11.30 pm.

The 5 minutes highlight tells the story of pirate Sin (JDG) who ventures terror in Korean Peninsula after abandoned by both South and North Korea, special officer (Lee Jung-jae) who tries to stop the pirate, and a misfortune woman (Lee Mi-yeon).

That day, “Typhoon” that has production cost close to 15 billion won and considered as Korean movie with the highest production cost, drew public attentions with cool oceanic scene and car collision scene.

Especially, JDG as a pirate without nationality, neither South nor North Korean, was reviewed to perfectly convey the mental suffering of people being cast off.

He showed impressive acting as a tough gangster who is stabbed with a knife In “Friend” and a detective who is dying for the sake of justice in “Nowhere to Hide”. JDG with disheveled hair, displayed self-confidence saying his acting in “Typhoon” was the aggregate of his previous performances.

He glares at Lee Jung-jae with his blood-shoot sharp eyes and makes people’s heart frozen, but we can see him spills a streak of tears for a short moment when he reunites with his lost sister.

The people who watched the highlight applauded, “JDG’s internal acting is glowing”.

(Busan, Lee Hyun reporter, tanaka@gooddayi.com /Photo: Kim Byung-gwan reporter)

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun

Hi jdg gals/angels! This thread has been awfully quiet on an equally quiet Sunday...everybody out on a late date? But it's work-/schoolday tomorrow so come have a peek at this thread before calling it a night, and feel proud of this man! Just never ceases to amaze me with his limitless talent...the good looks and to-die-for bod are mere icing! B)

Hi jdg gals/angels! This thread has been awfully quiet on an equally quiet Sunday...everybody out on a late date? But it's work-/schoolday tomorrow so come have a peek at this thread before calling it a night, and feel proud of this man! Just never ceases to amaze me with his limitless talent...the good looks and to-die-for bod are mere icing! B)

Called it a quiet Sunday with his image in my Samsung, my laptop, my heart ....

It is also called a day.... dun u think so, Jisung.... :) :)

Guest ruffluv109

Article: October 13, 2005

Source: http://ent.tom.com/1002/1011/20051013-155671.html

The producer Zhang Jia Zhen of The Battle of Red Cliff revealed two nights ago that the Japanese distributors would like to extend to other Asian markets and would like to invite Korean stars to beef up the cast. The list include Jang Dong Gun, Lee Byung Hun and etc to star with Chow Yun Fat.

Accordingly, the film now has confirmed Chow Yun Fat only but the rest are still unknown. Zhang Jia Fei said that in order that John Woo familiarizes himself with Korean stars, he went to Los Angeles to buy many Korean DVD to understand each Korean star. Jang Dong Gun gave him a good impression and he even praised the acting skills of Lee Byung Hun. But as to which one would be chosen, it is yet unknown.

In the meantime, originally, he wanted to film this at Yangtze River (Chang Jiang) but due to it being a major traffic hub, the scenery is not appropriate. So now they may just do up the set by the side of a lake. It is known that the script has not yet been finalized and so Chow Yun Fat is still continuing with three riding lessons a week.

Permission to repost this article is granted only if this article is accompanied with this message, the text is not altered, and credit is given to this site as follows:

Credit: http://s2.invisionfree.com/la_creme_d_asie

special thanx: luk from jdg everland

wow....imagine jdg and chow yuen fatt in the same movie!!!!! must be the coolest movie ever!!! may be they should put in all three of them....jdg, cyf and lbh! and maybe they can add tony leung too!! and daniel wu!! whoaa...i'm sure the whole asia (maybe the whole world too :o ) would watch the movie... :rolleyes:

picture time...

dvd5.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

my sleeping beauty.... :P

sleep1.jpg

sleep2.jpg

my sleeping beauty just woke up from his sleep... :rolleyes:

sleep3.jpg

sleep4.jpg

source: http://blog.naver.com/jackal35.do

Source: http://news.goodday.co.kr

Jang Dong-gun was showered with applause

[goodday Entertainment, 2005.10.12. 11:08:08]

Movie “Typhoon” (directed by Kwak Kyung-taek and produced by Zininsa Film) was open to public in Korea and abroad for the first time at 10th PIFF official party “Typhoon’s Night” held at Busan Haeundae Grand Hotel Ballroom, on 11 October at 11.30 pm.

He showed impressive acting as a tough gangster who is stabbed with a knife In “Friend” and a detective who is dying for the sake of justice in “Nowhere to Hide”. JDG with disheveled hair, displayed self-confidence saying his acting in “Typhoon” was the aggregate of his previous performances.

He glares at Lee Jung-jae with his blood-shoot sharp eyes and makes people’s heart frozen, but we can see him spills a streak of tears for a short moment when he reunites with his lost sister.

The people who watched the highlight applauded, “JDG’s internal acting is glowing”.

(Busan, Lee Hyun reporter, tanaka@gooddayi.com /Photo: Kim Byung-gwan reporter)

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun

Wow..this is making me all excited..thanks babe for this article!!

The producer Zhang Jia Zhen of The Battle of Red Cliff revealed two nights ago that the Japanese distributors would like to extend to other Asian markets and would like to invite Korean stars to beef up the cast. The list include Jang Dong Gun, Lee Byung Hun and etc to star with Chow Yun Fat.

Accordingly, the film now has confirmed Chow Yun Fat only but the rest are still unknown. Zhang Jia Fei said that in order that John Woo familiarizes himself with Korean stars, he went to Los Angeles to buy many Korean DVD to understand each Korean star. Jang Dong Gun gave him a good impression and he even praised the acting skills of Lee Byung Hun. But as to which one would be chosen, it is yet unknown.

In the meantime, originally, he wanted to film this at Yangtze River (Chang Jiang) but due to it being a major traffic hub, the scenery is not appropriate. So now they may just do up the set by the side of a lake. It is known that the script has not yet been finalized and so Chow Yun Fat is still continuing with three riding lessons a week.

Permission to repost this article is granted only if this article is accompanied with this message, the text is not altered, and credit is given to this site as follows:

Credit: http://s2.invisionfree.com/la_creme_d_asie

special thanx: luk from jdg everland

wow....imagine jdg and chow yuen fatt in the same movie!!!!! must be the coolest movie ever!!! may be they should put in all three of them....jdg, cyf and lbh! and maybe they can add tony leung too!! and daniel wu!! whoaa...i'm sure the whole asia (maybe the whole world too :o ) would watch the movie... :rolleyes:

picture time...

sleep1.jpg

;) ..I just kissed to wake him up ... :rolleyes: thank you ruffie for the above article..i knew it that sooner or later he will be sought after by lots of well known director!!

How are all my fellow JDG Angels/Babes lately??..

sorry for my absence..been painting the rooms..three different rooms with three different colours!! :wacko:

Omg, dun know which one? Let me help u to choose, dear Film maker ... That is Jang Dong Gun ....

Wonder how could they make a film even a casting desision is unable to make ...36_1_10.gif

dvd5.jpg

sleep1.jpg

sleep2.jpg

source: http://blog.naver.com/jackal35.do

Poor my prince... Seems a coincidence that 2 of my princes Kwon and Jang often take time to snapping ... 36_1_6.gif

Guest ruffluv109

10/15/05 – Three blockbuster movies are scheduled to be debuted on 12/15 and they are “Typhoon (태풍)” starring Jang Dong Gun and Lee Jung Jae, “Running Wild (야수)” starring Kwon Sang Woo and Yoo Ji Tae, and “The Blue Swallow (청연)” starring Jang Jin Young and Kim Joo Hyuk. The production cost of each movie is around 10 billion Won. Promotions of these movies have been underway in “The 10th Pusan International Film Festival”.

In the meantime, “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (해리포터와 불의 잔)” will be debuted on 12/1. The debute of “King Kong (킹콩)” directed by Peter Jackson will be on 12/15. Thus, there will be hot competitions of “Korea vs. Korea” movies and “Korea vs. Hollywood” movies. Originally, Jang Dong Gun’s Chinese movie “The Promise (무극)” and “Typhoon” are scheduled to be debuted at the same time. The distribution companies agree to reschedule “The Promise” to a later debut date.

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/cinet/200...07482958470.htm

credits: CindyW88 (Soompi News Thread)

waaahh...i'm so happpyyyy to hear that Typhoon & The Promise won't be coming out at the same time!!!!i'm pretty worried actually coz releasing at the same time might give a bad effect to the box office performance!! glad that my wish has been granted!! :rolleyes:

ruffie for the above article..i knew it that sooner or later he will be sought after by lots of well known director!!

sorry for my absence..been painting the rooms..three different rooms with three different colours!! :wacko:

yeah...hope he'll go to Hollywood in no time!!! and get some major role to act.... :rolleyes:

3 diff rooms with 3 diff colours??? :o:o ...oh my....you sound like turning your house into a nursery.... :lol: just kidding , sunbae.... :D ...i guess kylie like it that way,huh??

dg in The Promise.....verrrry pretttyyyy slave with errr.....not so pretty hair..... :unsure:

promise1.jpg

jin tae & jin soek again.....gorgeous siblings.... :rolleyes:

20050922233643012-bluetearsran.jpg