Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest jisung

Ruff my luv..thanks babe..yeah..sad times of my life..but it's all over now..and yeah i am smiling again..

with this new cf..wow..(what was he doing ?..he should be tying me up with that rope..!!..or i should be tying him??)

I think that's the same rope minami had evil designs on back in the old thread, inez sunbae! :rolleyes: Whatever, and him being still the love of your life, you get first crack at tying him up, or could be the other way around too! :P

japtv.jpg

japtv1.jpg

japtv2.jpg

Guest minami

Ruff my luv..thanks babe..yeah..sad times of my life..but it's all over now..and yeah i am smiling again..

with this new cf..wow..(what was he doing ?..he should be tying me up with that rope..!!..or i should be tying him??)

inez, I've got a good long rope to spare. Want me to lend it to you? :D I need to practice my lasso tricks again. :rolleyes:

He's set a good example for all those young guys who are just starting out. What a wonderful guy! He's my hero!!!

that's why JDG is so famous and respected...

he's not in it for the money ...

i think he makes movies to develop himself as an actor

and for what they say "art's sake"

and i bet to support independent movie makers too...

hi ladies!

just dropping by...

pc is having problems because of power surge last night when i was using it...

i think it's my pc's power supply and motherboard

it is sooo freaking slow!!!! :angry:

ordered a new one already!...

*can't wait!* ^_^

Better luck with your pc next time, zarb. Get a surge protector, just in case. ^_^

Re: Comments by Jackie Chan and An Sung Ki on JDG -- I'm glad his sacrifices have not gone unnoticed. He's got his heart in the right place and chose not to behave like a demanding movie star/diva even though HE COULD. That's what separates Jang Dong Gun from the others. And that's why we admire him so. He may not be the best actor in korea (yet), or the most prolific one, but he certainly has the BEST ATTITUDE. Aja Aja Hwighting Dong Gun-ssi!

okay okay...no more calling you names that irk you from now on!!!! i'll just call you minami....and maybe spicy chick from time to time.... :P

I think spicy chick is most apt, eh minami? I do recall you saying you were/are still hot and sexy, ala-Angelina Jolie no less, minus her kiddies strapped to her hip, of course!

So u do remember, jisung. :rolleyes:

Spicy chick eh girls...interesting, but I'll pass. I already have a nickname here at soompi, another one would be too restricting (for eg. some days I don't feel spicy at all ;) ) Besides, nicknames are best given by your close buddies who know u best, that's what makes the names meaningful to me. U two...er, don't qualify.

Of course, giving oneself a new nickname is perfectly fine if others are willing to call u that. If Ruffluv wants to call herself Mrs. Jang, why shouldn't we indulge her since it makes her giddy and happy? :rolleyes::lol:

Guest minami

Chen Kaige's fantasy drama The Promist has finished a 7-day exclusive screening in Chengdu, preparing for next year's Oscar Award.

ent_03.jpg

A seven-day exclusive screening run of Chen Kaige's fantasy drama The Promise just ended yesterday in Chengdu city of southwestern China. Purpose of the screening run was solely for making the film eligible for competing at the Best Foreign Language Film category of next year's Academy Awards. So far, reviews from critics and reporters are all very positive. Some of them even said The Promise exceeded what Zhang Yimou's Hero had achieved. Chen Kaige said it would be released in December worldwide, including in the US, which would make it eligible for other categories of next year's Oscar. Since Weinstein brothers has acquired the rights for North American, British, Australian and South African rights, I have to cross my fingers on this one. According to an report by IndieWire, the US title for the film has probably been changed to Master of the Crimson Armor.

source:http://ent.sina.com.cn/

Good to read such positive initial reports. :)

Btw, Azura and others. Just in case u gals don't know, there's a movie thread for The Promise and another one for Typhoon here in soompi; they are pretty bare right now and needing more contributions. So if we could post movie related news and photos on both movies in their respective threads, it will make JDG's thread neater and people who want quick info on these movies won't have to comb through this thread to get to it. We can post all other related JDG news on this thread then. Just my 0.02. ;)

Guest jisung

dropping off pics on a really quiet sunday! enjoy them please! :)

jang1.jpg

jang2.jpg

jang3.jpg

jang4.jpg

jang5.jpg

jang6.jpg

jang7.jpg

jang8.jpg

jang9.jpg

jang10.jpg

jang11.jpg

So u do remember, jisung. :rolleyes:

I do have a pretty good memory, minami, thanks to vitamin E (just the RDA, of course) and loads of ginkgo biloba!

Besides, nicknames are best given by your close buddies who know u best, that's what makes the names meaningful to me. U two...er, don't qualify.

So if we could post movie related news and photos on both movies in their respective threads, it will make JDG's thread neater and people who want quick info on these movies won't have to comb through this thread to get to it. We can post all other related JDG news on this thread then. Just my 0.02. ;)

point well taken, on both counts! :):P

a blessed Sunday everyone! :)

ruffie honey, i'm glad u didn't get a new nick though was hopin u'd get a new hubby! :lol: been hopping from thread to thread and reading some of the posts...couldn't help feeling sad there a bit, my contacts do need some lubricating, but as u said- new thread, new spirit! :)

Jisung, I dont think Ruff will give up Mrs Jang's status that easily...but u can always be the girlfriend... Ruff, don't kill me. *** hides from Ruff*** :P

yeah.. ruff where are you?!!! *echoes* :P

yeah nice to see familiar names again...

who is tango? :blink::blink:

Hi Zarbiey - nice to see u around - i have changed my nic - but my avatar is a dead giveaway... :P

yeah...now i know..i coudn't view her avatar just now , and now i can clearly see her infamous couple....

***wave to my x-phile pal*** :rolleyes:

TS KSW...i'm glad to see you are so active at my hubby's thread...keep it up gal!!! :)

okay gals, i'm gonna REPOST all those pix of him AGAIN here...

giordano_20050609-loshui37.jpg

jdg_1-loshui371.jpg

giorfall-31-lhn.jpg

G66.jpg

Hi Ruff **waves back** thanks for all those pix of the man! I shall keep them on my local copy from now onwards!! :rolleyes:

ktf6.jpg

This is so cute!! I may just end up buying a samsung phone next, all because of him!!! :D

Gosh, this thread has barely started and it's already bursting with to-die-for pictures of our man. ROFL! That's the spirit, keep it up JDG babes! B)

inez dear, I hope you're doing alright now. Sorry to hear about your personal sadness. Keep your head up, neh? *hugs*

Wrong jisung. Try again. I'd think any die-hard JDG fan worth her salt will know what 37 signifies in an instant ( Ruffluv? You should know everything related to your hubby ;))

Thanks for the link, zarb. :) Is it worth downloading though? Quite a big file....if the segments with JDG are no more than what we've seen from the other JDG sites (his short Q&A session on stage, backstage fooling around for a bit with KWS)...then I'll pass.

Hi Mrs. Jang!

What is this thread going to be like without you? Like bees without honey, or the sea without water! :lol:

It's alright to have silent visitors....not everyone is, or wants to be a chatterbox. Those who adore and appreciate JDG can show their support for him in a myriad of ways, with action and not just with words. I'm sure he appreciate his fans support by using our wallets to buy all his related merchandise and going to see his movies in cinema too.

Me ditch Mr. Jang? Never! I'm in for the long haul. :) Actually my loyalty to JDG surprises even me. lol. I never thought I'd like this korean actor for so long...4 years plus already....hmmm. But liking an actor is somewhat like a romantic relationship. In the beginning, it's all exciting and new. You're passionate about your object of affection....then as time goes by, you settle into a more stable and committed relationship, although the feelings are more muted and it takes a lot more to get you excited. Know what I mean? ;) What I'm saying is, I'm way past the curve of being an excitable fan of JDG, but he'll always have a place in my heart like a fossil buried there (line stolen from Samshikkie...lol). If this was 4 years ago, there'll be a lot of Singaporean and Malaysian fans on JDG's thread probably as AAE had just aired on our local channels then. Four years later fans have moved on to other new hunks, but the diehards remain. Now the enthusiastic fans are those who've seen AAE recently, ie. our pinoy friends. It's part of the cycle. Which is why, I am really touched by your passion for your hubby, Mrs. Jang. :)

Study hard, our lil friend polabola! :)

Kwon Dong Jun?? ROFL!

Whoa.....thanks for the treat, Mrs. Jang! U, Azura and jisung are doing great keeping this thread alive and kicking. Your nickname is well earned. :D

Minami, wow 4 years! that's a long time. I have only started - let's count the months. u got the idea. I do hope that I will continue to support him just like u..

I totally agree with you on comments on Jisung & Azura. Thank you ladies for posting so many of his pix and news of my main man!!

btw, nami....i did not realize that 37 stands for my hubby's birthday....actually, to tell you the truth, i don't even realize what number there is at your nick.... :lol: ...all i know is there's some figure after your name... :lol: ..awww, don't hit me for that...you are still my favourite ahjumma!!! :D

i wonder if Raine and ILK know about this new soompi thingy....they seem to be really quiet... :unsure:

37! 7th March! Good one!

Guest ruffluv109

tt948ub.jpg

credit jackal35/jangdonggun-club

is it just me or this pic is really one hell of a temperature riser????? :rolleyes:

thanx, sexxy babe...i know i promised to upload this MV before, but too busy to upload anything nowadays...thanx for posting this here....here are some captures...

tuk0110wr.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

07.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

source: JDG EVERLAND

click HERE for more captures

i always thought that jdg- wonbin is the hottest korean siblings alive, but now when i see jdg- cha in pyo, i realise they are as hot as jdg-wonbin combo.....cha in pyo is one heck of a good looking guy...too bad he is so underated... :(

captures by dreamer from "The Anarchists."

caps7.jpg

my gorgeous sexy seregay!!!! wanna take him home and keep him in my closet!!!

Spicy chick eh girls...interesting, but I'll pass. I already have a nickname here at soompi, another one would be too restricting (for eg. some days I don't feel spicy at all ;) ) Besides, nicknames are best given by your close buddies who know u best, that's what makes the names meaningful to me. U two...er, don't qualify.

alrite....just minami from now on..... :P

Love him in AAE. Gorgeous guy! He totally freaked me out in Taegukgi. Sad about his fate there. waiting for his new drama.

hi lufra, welcome to my man's thread!!! nope.... :( ....no more drama from him....only movies.....but he promised to make a light-hearted funny movie after Typhoon & The Promise.... :rolleyes:

Jisung, I dont think Ruff will give up Mrs Jang's status that easily...but u can always be the girlfriend... Ruff, don't kill me. *** hides from Ruff***

Hi Ruff **waves back** thanks for all those pix of the man! I shall keep them on my local copy from now onwards!!

hi Tango...your new nickname reminds me of this delicious choc bar we have in malaysia.... :rolleyes: ....glad to see you dropping by....no UFO to catch tonite, eh?? :D ...and yeah, you might need to save all the pic in your local drive, who knows wat's goin to happen to soompi next time... ;)