Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest jisung

Helloo...ladies....

very suprised with this new look.....

i was absent for a week cause of bad cold..and when i come back here...., i can not login....., so i change my nick a bit..hehe...

how are you lately babes.....

miss you alot..., miss our old oppa thread so much...

i'll try to find JDG pict in my file...

will post later......

hi Marchy babe, welcome back erotic kimchi! looking forward to those pics, thanks!

Nice to see everyone back... Marchy ...

But sorry to ask what is your previous name , me his cocubine did not remember all his wives' names lah ... B):lol::lol:

it wasn't much different, TY! she went by the nick marchy04 earlier! :)

inez sunbae...never knew that you had a rough time during the past few weeks...hope you are okay now, just remember that every dark cloud has a silver lining... :)

more latest Samsung Kenox MP3 ad...

tt853mp.jpg

tt860ez.jpg

tt870wu.jpg

tt889rm.jpg

pt339mb.jpg

Ruff my luv..thanks babe..yeah..sad times of my life..but it's all over now..and yeah i am smiling again..

with this new cf..wow..(what was he doing ?..he should be tying me up with that rope..!!..or i should be tying him??)

Guest TY_KSW

Calling for ruff.....

Hi to jisung babe, Marchy n TY :D

Hi there, Azura...

We gal may see each others from this thread to another ones...

from my 1st empire to the 2nd ...

ha ha ha ha ....

hi Marchy babe, welcome back erotic kimchi! looking forward to those pics, thanks!

it wasn't much different, TY! she went by the nick marchy04 earlier! :)

Thank's babes....

I'm looking now....., but I don't think that i have that much.....

start with this..

jdg1.jpg

jdg2.jpg

Hi TY KSW....

Nice to meet you....

more pict from giordano ad...

j1220.jpg

j1219.jpg

j1218.jpg

j1217.jpg

source: jang dong gun English Freeboard

Guest TY_KSW

Thank's babes....

Hi TY KSW....

Nice to meet you....

more pict from giordano ad...

j1220.jpg

j1219.jpg

j1218.jpg

j1217.jpg

source: jang dong gun English Freeboard

Nice to meet u too, Marchy,

me wish to be with him like in the pixxxxx

:lol::lol:

Guest jisung

just hot off the press ( and his english forum board) gals...

Source: my daily and http://news.naver.com/news

Jackie Chan, “Anti Korean? It’s been twisted, “pro Korean” and consider Jang Dong-gun as the role model”

[My Daily 2005-10-04 16:45]

Lee Mi-Sun, representative of Jackie Chan’s agent in Korea ‘DNT’, revealed that Jackie Chan made clarification against the Chinese report that stated he was “anti Korean”.

The representative said, “Jackie Chan was disappointed that his real intention was badly twisted. Jackie Chan didn’t oppose Korean wave, he actually said that China also must develop culture industry and follow the example of Korean wave.”

The representative also said, “Instead, Jackie Chan respects Korean actors”, he mentioned JDG as an example, when learned about JDG’s “The Coast Guard” he said, ”we should respect actors like JDG who considers only the work not the money to perform in the movie, he received only 1/10 of his usual fee”.

(Kim Han-joon reporter, star@mydaily.co.kr)

Ahn Sung-ki praised Jang Dong-gun for taking part in “The Coast Guard”

[My Daily 2005-10-07 10:30]

[My Daily, Ahn Ji-sun reporter] “If there’s a chance, I would also like to act in an independent movie”.

Film actor Ahn Sung-ki, vice chairman of PIFF executive committee who participated at 10th PIFF special program “MBC 100 minute discussion” panel, attracted attention by praising Jang Dong-gun for taking part in Kim Ki-duk’s movie “The Coast Guard”.

In “MBC 100 minute discussion” that held at Busan Suyeongman Yacht Stadium, Ahn Sung-ki stated, “Variety would ensure the continues growth of Korean movies” and “We should make many independent and low-budget movies”

Then he took JDG who acted in Kim Ki-duk’s low-budget movie “The Coast Guard” as an example, he said, “The stars should actively perform in movie like this, myself also would like to be able to participate in independent film festivals.”

(Ahn Ji-sun reporter, ajs@mydaily.co.kr)

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun

just hot off the press ( and his english forum board) gals...

Source: my daily and http://news.naver.com/news

Jackie Chan, “Anti Korean? It’s been twisted, “pro Korean” and consider Jang Dong-gun as the role model”

[My Daily 2005-10-04 16:45]

Lee Mi-Sun, representative of Jackie Chan’s agent in Korea ‘DNT’, revealed that Jackie Chan made clarification against the Chinese report that stated he was “anti Korean”.

The representative said, “Jackie Chan was disappointed that his real intention was badly twisted. Jackie Chan didn’t oppose Korean wave, he actually said that China also must develop culture industry and follow the example of Korean wave.”

The representative also said, “Instead, Jackie Chan respects Korean actors”, he mentioned JDG as an example, when learned about JDG’s “The Coast Guard” he said, ”we should respect actors like JDG who considers only the work not the money to perform in the movie, he received only 1/10 of his usual fee”.

(Kim Han-joon reporter, star@mydaily.co.kr)

Ahn Sung-ki praised Jang Dong-gun for taking part in “The Coast Guard”

[My Daily 2005-10-07 10:30]

[My Daily, Ahn Ji-sun reporter] “If there’s a chance, I would also like to act in an independent movie”.

Film actor Ahn Sung-ki, vice chairman of PIFF executive committee who participated at 10th PIFF special program “MBC 100 minute discussion” panel, attracted attention by praising Jang Dong-gun for taking part in Kim Ki-duk’s movie “The Coast Guard”.

In “MBC 100 minute discussion” that held at Busan Suyeongman Yacht Stadium, Ahn Sung-ki stated, “Variety would ensure the continues growth of Korean movies” and “We should make many independent and low-budget movies”

Then he took JDG who acted in Kim Ki-duk’s low-budget movie “The Coast Guard” as an example, he said, “The stars should actively perform in movie like this, myself also would like to be able to participate in independent film festivals.”

(Ahn Ji-sun reporter, ajs@mydaily.co.kr)

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun

He's set a good example for all those young guys who are just starting out. What a wonderful guy! He's my hero!!! :P

Guest zarbiey

that's why JDG is so famous and respected...

he's not in it for the money ...

i think he makes movies to develop himself as an actor

and for what they say "art's sake"

and i bet to support independent movie makers too...

hi ladies!

just dropping by...

pc is having problems because of power surge last night when i was using it...

i think it's my pc's power supply and motherboard

it is sooo freaking slow!!!! :angry:

ordered a new one already!...

*can't wait!* ^_^

Guest TY_KSW

that's why JDG is so famous and respected...

he's not in it for the money ...

i think he makes movies to develop himself as an actor

and for what they say "art's sake"

and i bet to support independent movie makers too...

hi ladies!

just dropping by...

pc is having problems because of power surge last night when i was using it...

i think it's my pc's power supply and motherboard

it is sooo freaking slow!!!! :angry:

ordered a new one already!...

*can't wait!* ^_^

Yeap, totally agreed with u...

That 's why he is my emperor too... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Chen Kaige's fantasy drama The Promist has finished a 7-day exclusive screening in Chengdu, preparing for next year's Oscar Award.

ent_03.jpg

A seven-day exclusive screening run of Chen Kaige's fantasy drama The Promise just ended yesterday in Chengdu city of southwestern China. Purpose of the screening run was solely for making the film eligible for competing at the Best Foreign Language Film category of next year's Academy Awards. So far, reviews from critics and reporters are all very positive. Some of them even said The Promise exceeded what Zhang Yimou's Hero had achieved. Chen Kaige said it would be released in December worldwide, including in the US, which would make it eligible for other categories of next year's Oscar. Since Weinstein brothers has acquired the rights for North American, British, Australian and South African rights, I have to cross my fingers on this one. According to an report by IndieWire, the US title for the film has probably been changed to Master of the Crimson Armor.

source:http://ent.sina.com.cn/

Guest ruffluv109

And since when did I accept the role of ahjumma in JDG's thread? Tsk...tsk...I will ignore nicknames that I do not care for. Ahjumma is a word that irks me, if you don't know by now, ask jisung. :rolleyes:

okay okay...no more calling you names that irk you from now on!!!! i'll just call you minami....and maybe spicy chick from time to time.... :P

Me dun understand y u gal 36_11_6.gif at my Kwon Dong Jun . Tat makes me 36_19_5.gif and 36_19_5.gif ...

awwww.....that's bcoz your kwon dong jun is so cute...and sort of creative.... :lol: ...never seen anybody joins the name like that before... :D

Helloo...ladies....

very suprised with this new look.....

i was absent for a week cause of bad cold..and when i come back here...., i can not login....., so i change my nick a bit..hehe...

hi marchy....glad you found your way here....and thanx for posting all those unforgetable Giordano's captures...

Calling for ruff.....

Do u have the latest CF of ur hubby?? I'm dying to watch it! :)

Hi to jisung babe, Marchy n TY :D

sorry sexxy babe, i think it's not out yet...but i think it'll be out in the nearest time since the captures are already out...me couldn't wait too....he looks so alluring sexxy in this new CF... :rolleyes:

being praised by two such prominent names in the film industry....that's is such an honour to our man....well, he deserves it....aren't we proud of him, gals???

announcement...

Establishment of Adonis Intenational Fan Club

Dear Friends,

To follow DG footstep and complement his entry into the international film centre stage, DG managing company has decided to organize a well-structured international fan club. By uniting fans from all over the world irrespective of races and territorial differences, it will provide greater support and encouragement to DG. We are proud to announce the establishment of Adonis International Fan Club.

In an effort to simplify the application process, payment of membership fee can be done through online PayPal payment now. To join us, click the following link for further info.

http://adonisifc.com/eng/eng.htm

At the meantime, you are cordially invited to join the AI forum. Since the forum is mainly catered for AI members, DG message, schedule and his exclusive photos will be accessible to AI's members only, non-members will be blocked from entry. Thanks for your understanding.

English Forum:

http://www.adonisifc.com/forum/index.php

If you have any questions about membership application procedures, please feel free to email us at info@adonisifc.com

Adonis Intenational Fan Club Website:

http://adonisifc.com

logo.gif

(click on the banner to enter the forum board)

bonus....(made by the ever talented Kite)

nice-loshui37.gif

Source: http://blog.naver.com/loshui37.do

Guest jisung

Chen Kaige's fantasy drama The Promist has finished a 7-day exclusive screening in Chengdu, preparing for next year's Oscar Award.

ent_03.jpg

A seven-day exclusive screening run of Chen Kaige's fantasy drama The Promise just ended yesterday in Chengdu city of southwestern China. Purpose of the screening run was solely for making the film eligible for competing at the Best Foreign Language Film category of next year's Academy Awards. So far, reviews from critics and reporters are all very positive. Some of them even said The Promise exceeded what Zhang Yimou's Hero had achieved. Chen Kaige said it would be released in December worldwide, including in the US, which would make it eligible for other categories of next year's Oscar. Since Weinstein brothers has acquired the rights for North American, British, Australian and South African rights, I have to cross my fingers on this one. According to an report by IndieWire, the US title for the film has probably been changed to Master of the Crimson Armor.

source:http://ent.sina.com.cn/

Thanks for the update, Azura babe! But i hope the original title remains wherever the film gets to be shown! It's been billed as such even prior to filming I think and people must have heard of it since, so for easier recall I vote to retain The Promise as title! :P Besides "Master of the Crimson Armor" invites all sorts of speculation about the story, unlike The Promise which has an air of mystery about it! B) But however the tide (or title) goes, let's all go see it, shall we, jdg angels? :)

Guest jisung

okay okay...no more calling you names that irk you from now on!!!! i'll just call you minami....and maybe spicy chick from time to time.... :P

I think spicy chick is most apt, eh minami? I do recall you saying you were/are still hot and sexy, ala-Angelina Jolie no less, minus her kiddies strapped to her hip, of course!

awwww.....that's bcoz your kwon dong jun is so cute...and sort of creative.... :lol: ...never seen anybody joins the name like that before... :D

agree with u there, ruff! indeed "kwon dong jun" is cute, TY! could be another hottie k-hunk's screen name...just be mindful that no one actually goes and creates a thread for it!

hi marchy....glad you found your way here....and thanx for posting all those unforgetable Giordano's captures...

Thanks indeed marchy, and hope to be seeing u here a lot more often! Hope you're all better now babe! Take ur vitamins.

being praised by two such prominent names in the film industry....that's is such an honour to our man....well, he deserves it....aren't we proud of him, gals???

announcement...

Yes we are, ruff! Quite a belated praise, but praises nonetheless this hot man richly deserves! :)