Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest ruffluv109

Me was not among ppl who drove and screamed.... me got inside the theather... standing beside him... ha ha ha... the theather boss is my family's friend ... lucky me... am awared of the other ladies came VN such Vicky Zhao, Ruby Lin, Kim Nam Joo ... but me didn't join ...

TY, are you for real??? stand beside him?? whoaa...envy you lah..... :angry:

and really, i can just throttle that kid!

Jang Dong-gun said, “You’ve heard nothing because I don’t have girlfriend. Until now I don’t have confidence if I'm seeing someone I will be good to her”, because “now is not the time”.

jis honey...why would you want to throttle my daughter.....you are so mean!!! my hubby jdg and me will never forgive you if anything happens to her... :angry:

now is not the time....hmm...wonder when is the time... i remember reading an interview of a VERY famous HK actor/singer whose age nearing 40, when the reporter ask him when is he planning to get marry, he said 'i'm still young'..... :lol: ...maybe he wanna get marry at the age of 100... :D ....but i hope our jdg will at least have a galfren before he reach 35...

OK babes...u heard the man!!..

So he is not attached yet...he is SINGLE !!..*jumps n screams*!!!!

But U AREN'T, my dear sunbae!

:lol::lol: ....i guess inez can stop jumping and screaming now....it won't do any good for married woman like her..... :D

But if I understand smokers enuf, they usually die for one after a flight.

TGIF gals!

yeah gotta agree with that...even that uncle beside him in the third picture has ciggy dangling from his lips.... :D

some of his Harper's Bazaar pix (my favs)

bazaar1.jpg

bazaar2.jpg

bazzar103_1079672884.jpg

bazzar116_1079677903.jpg

Azura, thanx for the collage, i was going to paste here but you r faster than me....btw, I.L.K. send her deepest regards to you sexxy gals here.... :)

and jis babe...thanx again for the Giordano translation....they sholud make a movie out of this CF....the story sounds promising!!!! but i know it'll cause a bomb, and no producer could effort in paying those 3 prominent actors. i love his side profile in that picture of him wearing that white shirt (the one where jjh is throwing the ring in the glass)...boy,seriously i've never seen a man with such a perfect side profile before... :rolleyes:

TY, are you for real??? stand beside him?? whoaa...envy you lah..... :angry:

Yes i did Ruffluv, me and some gals me dun know stood there near him (exactly said that ). He kept smiling a deadly smile .... We supposed to take photos with him however the agent or representative or something did not allow... Me think the agent scared that we use the photos as an unexpected purpose or showing to mags... It was a first time Saigon welcomed such a hotti/charming/wellknown hunk like that so the organizers may not pro. Me think the next will be more fine. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Terribly sorry for not having any pix with him... :angry:

Yes i did Ruffluv, me and some gals me dun know stood there near him (exactly said that ). He kept smiling a deadly smile .... We supposed to take photos with him however the agent or representative or something did not allow... Me think the agent scared that we use the photos as an unexpected purpose or showing to mags... It was a first time Saigon welcomed such a hotti/charming/wellknown hunk like that so the organizers may not pro. Me think the next will be more fine. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Terribly sorry for not having any pix with him... :angry:

TY, u are one lucky gal, and I do envy u so (makes me wanna throttle u too, after am done with that kid! :lol: ) to be within touching distance of our man here...so far no luck on my end, not even in my dreams! :rolleyes: I don't think I'd even be upright once i set eyes on him...I'd probably be down on the floor, tongue hanging out, drooling all over the place...not a pretty sight I know but true! :P

jis honey...why would you want to throttle my daughter.....you are so mean!!! my hubby jdg and me will never forgive you if anything happens to her... :angry:

Ruff babe, if she is your daughter, then it must have been via immaculate conception that she came into this world! Or maybe in vitro fertilization as what's being suspected re: katie holmes' case though her aunt says they did it the conventional way (but how does she even know?)!

now is not the time....hmm...wonder when is the time... i remember reading an interview of a VERY famous HK actor/singer whose age nearing 40, when the reporter ask him when is he planning to get marry, he said 'i'm still young'..... :lol: ...maybe he wanna get marry at the age of 100... :D ....but i hope our jdg will at least have a galfren before he reach 35...

Why the cut-off age of 35, babe? That make him officially an ajjushi? And am just heartened by that statement "now is not the time!" Not the time indeed coz am not prepared to see him in a relationship, not just yet...selfish no?

:lol::lol: ....i guess inez can stop jumping and screaming now....it won't do any good for married woman like her..... :D

and all that jumping and screaming will tire her out in a jiffy! :lol:

jis babe...thanx again for the Giordano translation....they sholud make a movie out of this CF....the story sounds promising!!!! but i know it'll cause a bomb, and no producer could effort in paying those 3 prominent actors. i love his side profile in that picture of him wearing that white shirt (the one where jjh is throwing the ring in the glass)...boy,seriously i've never seen a man with such a perfect side profile before... :rolleyes:

Wow, that would really be something to look forward to- a movie that will star all 3 of them, something light and romantic would be nice, with jdg playing a priest, or some role that won't require a (screen) partner!

:rolleyes::P

Guest ruffluv109

Yes i did Ruffluv, me and some gals me dun know stood there near him (exactly said that ). He kept smiling a deadly smile .... We supposed to take photos with him however the agent or representative or something did not allow... Me think the agent scared that we use the photos as an unexpected purpose or showing to mags... It was a first time Saigon welcomed such a hotti/charming/wellknown hunk like that so the organizers may not pro. Me think the next will be more fine.

Terribly sorry for not having any pix with him...

TY, you are very lucky....it would be one of my greatest dream to be able to see him in person.... :rolleyes:

Ruff babe, if she is your daughter, then it must have been via immaculate conception that she came into this world! Or maybe in vitro fertilization as what's being suspected re: katie holmes' case though her aunt says they did it the conventional way (but how does she even know?)!

ehemm.... :angry: ...me and jdg...we did it conventional way lah...every night without fail.... :rolleyes: ...no matter how busy he is... :rolleyes:

this cruise-holmes thing...i'm wondering too....i mean, he's been married like 12 times before and didn't have any kids....i tot he's impotent or something... :D ...well, maybe she's really his ms. right....

Wow, that would be really something to look forward to- a movie that will star all 3 of them, something light and romantic would be nice, with jdg playing a priest, or some role that won't require a (screen) partner!

:rolleyes::P

jdg playing a priest??? duhh....you are more possessive of him than me, his own wife! :lol: ...maybe they should include another actress in the movie....chae rim maybe... :rolleyes: ....i'm all crazy over AAE again after reading the new installment of the fanfic Ai Xiang Sui at the efb....boy, the story is getting more & more interesting!!!can't wait for the next chapter!!! salute to the writer & translator!

okay...reposting some old pix again...it's fun to repost pix, particularly when you are reposting pix of someone as beautiful as this guy...

movienet.jpg

dgpose.jpg

vonin200_1053452290.jpg

te_021007.jpg

nicesmile.jpg

dg34.jpg

gong9_108264790.jpg

looking like Asian Brad Pitt...

9520050526_16325994.jpg

let's dance babyyyyy.....move ya bodyyyyy!!!!

title.jpg

me and him...on our wedding day.... :rolleyes:

027.jpg

TY, u are one lucky gal, and I do envy u so (makes me wanna throttle u too, after am done with that kid! :lol: ) to be within touching distance of our man here...so far no luck on my end, not even in my dreams! :rolleyes: I don't think I'd even be upright once i set eyes on him...I'd probably be down on the floor, tongue hanging out, drooling all over the place...not a pretty sight I know but true! :P

Ruffluv:

TY, you are very lucky....it would be one of my greatest dream to be able to see him in person....

With those quotes from u gals above, jisung n Ruffluv, me also envy u too ... deeply with him much more ...

Me must try to be like yours... :blink::blink: for the next time he come to SGN...

a408gk.png

a438ux.jpg

a485yh.jpg

a505tx.png

a514bs.jpg

credits jackal35/jangdonggun-club

Thank u very much, dear Azura, u r really hard working for my 2 hubbies .... :D:D

ehemm.... :angry: ...me and jdg...we did it conventional way lah...every night without fail.... :rolleyes: ...no matter how busy he is... :rolleyes:

this cruise-holmes thing...i'm wondering too....i mean, he's been married like 12 times before and didn't have any kids....i tot he's impotent or something... :D ...well, maybe she's really his ms. right....

And if someone is your ms/mr right, that helps with the hormone thingies, i presume, ruff honey? Enough to create another human eh? And what is it about the night that makes u utter such things? And u were all prim and proper my first few postings in this thread! What has the world come to? Or is it "the things we do/say for love?" :lol:

jdg playing a priest??? duhh....you are more possessive of him than me, his own wife! :lol: ...maybe they should include another actress in the movie....chae rim maybe... :rolleyes: ....i'm all crazy over AAE again after reading the new installment of the fanfic Ai Xiang Sui at the efb....boy, the story is getting more & more interesting!!!can't wait for the next chapter!!! salute to the writer & translator!

Yes ruff, i still have trouble picturing him with another woman other than me, or u maybe, even if it's only for reel (and not real)! :blink: That's something I've to work on with my shrink, u think? :rolleyes:

Will try to read that new installment, can't stay long in these sites lately, too many paperworks! :huh:

Thank u very much, dear Azura, u r really hard working for my 2 hubbies .... :D:D

Yes she is indeed, TY! And Azura, back to Sipsiow land...TM? U over Nick Stokes so soon? :rolleyes::P

me and him...on our wedding day.... :rolleyes:

027.jpg

Hey, hey, hey, I notice a slight bump there too! :blink: That a result of the conventional way? :lol:

Yes she is indeed, TY! And Azura, back to Sipsiow land...TM? U over Nick Stokes so soon? :rolleyes::P

Hey, hey, hey, I notice a slight bump there too! :blink: That a result of the conventional way? :lol:

:D:D:D:D

Yo babe....still up?

now i'm back to sipsiow land but i still dream of Nick Stokes! :D

Yo babe....still up?

now i'm back to sipsiow land but i still dream of Nick Stokes! :D

Yes honey, still up! Your pics keep me awake! Have this uncontrollable urge to brush jdg's hair back into some semblance of humanity, trim it or shear it altogether! :blink::lol:

Hi TY! U having a good laugh over the conventional thingy? Don't believe everything ruff says, okey? She can be delusional without her meds! :lol:

Hi TY! U having a good laugh over the conventional thingy? Don't believe everything ruff says, okey? She can be delusional without her meds! :lol:

:lol::lol:

Hallucination huh?

most of us lah ....

027.jpg

The bride is as aged as Mama/Ajumma.... :angry::angry:

Me younger, DongGun babe ... :lol::lol: