I made it in!

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vondunker

it'd be good if you really get to release an album. Long way to go but you are great! Hwaiting!

Guest appledapple

Bros Ent? I've never heard but congratulations =)

It's a scouting company...basically he/they find promising Korean American talent to bring to companies there....

Guest 정유미

wow!!! i am truly, genuinely happy for you... ^_______^ so you want to go with YG? good choice... but if i were you i'd go with sm and ignore the fact that LSM is going to be my boss and all, because dongbangshingi is there anyway!!! haha, but that's just me... >__<;;

well, good luck! i'm glad your dreams are finally coming true now... i don't know you, but i'm really happy you made it... ^^

Guest miharu*

Wow. Congratulations!!! It's going to be a rough ride but don't ever give up! Pursue your dreams till the end, all right?! :) Best of luck to you. ^^

Guest ..kaleena..

oooo wowowowow!!! congratulations!!!!! geeez, your so lucky you can sing!! haha, if i were to send a demo tape to them, i would scare them off! hahaha, and again congratulations and good luck!!!

HWAITING!!!

Guest frOsty_pAnda

omg, congratulations! ^^

don't ever give up and work hard to become an even better performer.

a path of a singer is very hard, so don't lose heart and be strong. ok ^^?

remember soompi always. ^^

CONGRATS!! i saw da bros ent. audition thing too..but i didnt try out :D haha im not even korean..BUT i want to be a korean singer! love da music plus i can always learn korean rite? be like ayumi from sugar :D one day..i will try ahha

ayumi from sugar ...isn't she korean? i thought she was japanese too but then someone said that she's korean but she was born in japan....@.@''

if you get your album out, we'll all download it! :)

hey. how about you say we'll support her and BUY THE ALBUM. -__________-.

Lizzie, I'll definitely buy your album. I remember seeing your reasons for wanting to be in YG and the songs you chose...I hope that you'll be able to do the music you want to do and you'll be able to get into YG! ^^.

Guest joonhyung

CONGRATULATIONS!

this may sound cheesy and all and even though i don't know you

work hard! follow your dreams and right now it looks like you got alotta supporters from soompi alone hahaha

good luck! hopefully we'll be seeing you in the future!

Archived