I made it in!

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Guest sweetharmony

CONGRATULATIONS!!! wow...i'm so happy for you~ just think of it...one day you'll be really really famous!!! hehe...good luck and keep on singing!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dadedum

Wow, someone's dream coming true right before our eyes, that's amazing. Congrats and good luck with times ahead. Stay strong. :)

Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

aww congratulations on being accepted! ^_^

i'm so happy that you're pursuing something you love..i'm supporting you 100%! (:

Guest SassyGirl23_35

congratz on gettin accepted! I hope no matter what your dream continues to come true!

when you debut I'll dl your performances and buy your single/cd. I wish you all the luck!

~Brandy~

Guest aymei

Congratulations on being accepted! I'm really happy you got accepted, meaning you have SO much talent! Good luck in your future choices!! I'll be rooting for you, and be your fan foreverrr. :D

Guest spfork

Congrats!! You're so lucky! Hehehe. You must be really excited. ^-^" We're all wishing you the best.

Guest dangdut_asik

congratz!!! work hard girl~ when u become super famous don't forget us soompiers hehehe :P

Guest melonbar92

wow!!! *spazzes* CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

thats too cool for words ^^

good job, youre going to reach your dream (:

Guest bAbO

awww that's great!!!

CONGRATS!!!

good luck with everything.

stay strong to fulfill your dreams!

it'll be a lot of hard work...

but with passion, im sure you can do it!

once again, CONGRATS and good luck to you!

us soompiers will TOTALLY support you =)

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Ah geez haha I feel like crying now. I just came back from homework and got on and when I saw how many people commented I got teary haha. I must seem childish now -o-

Thank you everyone Im happy that I got so many people supporting me now.. Im just

really happy ^^

I promise to succeed!

Info:

Got a phone call from them today. They want me to go eat with them on June 7 for the contract thing to start training

Im nervous and I dont know what to say to them haha my mom is going with me and hopefully it goes well.

Guest angelwingerz

Congrats!!!! I hope that we get to see you on TV or something later on! Work hard. We are all supporting you! ^_^

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

congrats soompi and everyone else supports u here! remember all the little people here when you get famous :P

Archived