I made it in!

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest plumeria

That's a very amazing news!!! CONGRATS!!! We'll always support you even when you come a big time in korea! You go girl!

Guest rapunzel283

Huge congrats sweets! ^___________________^V!!!!

Do you have any clips of your singing, or your dancing? :sweatingbullets: *before they were famous* :lol:

Guest eugene

Congrats! From your posts, you seem like a very sweet girl. Hope your career sky rockets. =) Haha and outshine that Jessica Hoe.

Do you have any music clips of you singing? I wanna hear how good you are.

Guest cpopbaby19

awww.! congrats!

:)

maybe sometime in the future we'll just see young singing and dancing in inki gayo or music bank! acckk. :w00t:

i hope you remember soompi and ask the gasoos to look at it! haha

anyway.. hope you make it as a gasoo~ ^__^V

Guest saranghaeB

woah~~~ CONGRATULATIONS~ although i really envy u a lot... but i wish u all the best~ very very best and be a super singer and rock korea~ hahaha... i really wanna be a star too and debut in korea but it seems pretty impossible for me hahaha.... anyways HWA EE TING~~~ one day we all might be a great big fan of u~ AJA~

Guest mz.mamiie

Omg congrats girl!!!

I really hope you make it big and don't forget the Soompi members!! ^^

Fighting!!

wow!! That's so cool!! I wanna be a singer too!! But my singing is like..way far off from a singer's standard..you know..i can hold a tune but powerful vocals i lack..maybe I should go for training?? Give me some tips man!!! Anyway, all the best, during trainig and all..and if and when you debut, give us some scoop yeah?? Like exclusive pics and all..ahah..all the best!!

Guest shabashindy

congrats to you! wow. im seriusly so happy for you.

finally some one on soompi to make it big! when you release that album of yours dedicate it to soompi or sometihg,

CAUSE WERE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU! and oh yeah, hit me up with your autograph :]]

-cindy

Guest tinasarangg

o0o <333 congratz!

another talented soompier that gets a chance to shine.

please come back and visit when you become famous xDD

Archived