I made it in!

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Awhile ago I think it was last month? I made a topic about being a half-korean singer haha and I decided to go forward and continue with my dream because of all the support I was getting and encouraging words. So 2 weeks ago I sent in a Audition tape to Bros. ent. and yesterday I got a letter from them saying I was accepted. I didn't know what to do or say so I just stood there looking at the letter haha and then it hit me.. I made it. Im not sure whats going to happen next but right now i was just so happy I decided to post here on soompi since it was where I got started. ahhhh thank you!

Im out of words right now *_*

edit//

Guys, I made it into Yg!

I've been through so much in bros. and even now after reading after all your comments. I feel so happy. Thank you.. I seriously don't think I would have gotten into yg if it wasn't for you guys. The day I got casted I couldn't stop thinking about how much support I was getting. Thank you<3 Soompi members.. FIGHTING!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond.

Congratulations ^^ Keep fighting and I know you'll fulfill your dreams!

Who knows =P Maybe we'll meet on stage one day.

And from your attitude I've seen on posts around soompi, I must say you seem like a very nice girl.

Stay humble, stay sweet, stay nice...and don't go calling your fans idiots =_= (you know what I'm talking about)

Soompi is rooting for you, baby~

Guest kangtagreen27

CONGRATULATIONS!

Koreans love half-Koreans, or so i've heard from my korean class.

greatest luck to you and your music.

Guest clee

congrats!! you should be proud of yourself for following through with your dreams & trying to achieve it.

WHOO!! hahaaha....i remember you posting here! ^^....anyways, omgsh i barely even know you and yet i'm dancing around the room....literally. i am one weird psycho laydee xD. im so happy for you! *does imaginary squishy hug* WHEEE!! i must be high or something O_O. anyways, hehes so glad that you got accepted! update whenever you can about the auditions and stuff so we'll be able to root for you even more! what entertainment business are you planning to get into? Anyways, ahhhh~~ lizzie AJA AJA FIGHTING! whooo!

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Thanks everyone! Reading some comments I feel happier then before :D

I will never forget soompi and I will make sure to do my best.

angelfightrJ: hehe When I read your comment I started jumping around lol my sister said "What are you doing?" and I looked at her with big eyes and ran back to the computer.. haha I scare myself. Im hoping to make it into Yg entertainment because I love hiphop and Ive been told I have a deep powerful voice. Sm is a second choice but... I don't want to be put into a large group and be pressured by LSM. -o- *Hugs back* anyway thank you hehe.

Guest Jeong

ahh~! congragulations to you. i hope you have the talent to make it big in the industry and have fun! ^^

Thanks everyone! Reading some comments I feel happier then before :D

I will never forget soompi and I will make sure to do my best.

angelfightrJ: hehe When I read your comment I started jumping around lol my sister said "What are you doing?" and I looked at her with big eyes and ran back to the computer.. haha I scare myself. Im hoping to make it into Yg entertainment because I love hiphop and Ive been told I have a deep powerful voice. Sm is a second choice but... I don't want to be put into a large group and be pressured by LSM. -o- *Hugs back* anyway thank you hehe.

Ah. Well, we're here to support you and are happy that a fellow Soompier got accepted by Bros Ent.! And also, hahahaa ohhh YG really?! i lovelovelove YG Ent.! I love every single person there (: Haha. Hope you make it into YG ^^. Oh~ I really want to hear songs from you someday. Maybe a few years later or so I'll be able to hear an album from you or something. (:<3

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

You'd be SO LUCKYYY if you got into YG!!!! Se7en..... *drools*, acckkkk haha yea, my dream is to be a singer to, but no chance for Korean singer since I'm not even Korean though I wish I was, I wannabe a thai singer.

welpss.. CONGRATS! I never heard u sing but I hope everything works out <33

Archived