Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Guest GingitsuneSpirit

Wow that's amazing! First of all CONGRATS!!!! >.<

And please do update us with your training stuff!!! ^_^

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wendee

congrats!!! keep on going towards yoor road of journey ^_______^ when people try they kan achieve!! werk hard ^.^V well yooh already have been werking hard but yea` ^___^ give up an update soon ^^

Woww, you're so lucky to be able to follow your dreams! Congratulations on making it into Bros Ent. I wish u the best of luck and hopefully you'll be able to join YG and I'll see u on KBS, MBC, SBS, etc soon :P. And I look forward to hearing your singing and seeing u dance too :lol:.

I'm not sure about YG, but I think SM personally trains their trainees... so it might take a long time to train, Bros Ent + YG/SM. But like others said before.. don't give up! Just think about the future when u're performing for all your fans :P. Good luck!!

Guest driftwood023

w00t! Hope you make it in YG! Btw, you're half-Korean and half-? ^^;; Do your best! Hwaiting~ XD

Guest delici0usbh

hey congrats! i saw ur other posts lol~ great job~

i hope u get in with yg peeps lol~ well good luck and wish u the best <3

Guest MiSs L.E

YAYAY!! I dont know you, but i totally support you!!!! keekee~~ xD lucky you~ work hard, alright! and do you best!!! woot woot!~

omg...................congratz.......lol

i hope u have a successful future and have fun

remember my name is lucy.....lol.....nah jk

just remember us at soompi and we'll always be supporting you

what's ur name going to be?

remember to come back on here and often post ur good news, that's if u have time.......lol

we hope to hear ur songs soon

• 2 weeks later...

I'm late :x but anyways..

CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING IT IN!

I hope you get into YG! Best of luck with the training. Even when times get tough, fight on! Remember all the soompiers who are supporting you ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived