I made it in!

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Guest pharmer

Congrats!!! How old r u by the way? i really wanna try to but i feel as if i already passed the age bracket to be trained and everything. Im 17

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rhaps0dize.

Congratulations. <3

I'm sure you're gonna be famous one day. Good luck and be prepared for what's ahead for you.

Guest elmmmo_

i may be a bit late, but congratulations :)

i will defintely support you when your album comes out !

don't forget about soompi : P

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Hey everyone! I have an update haha if your interested.

Well, I'm officially in brosent. now and I'm very happy. I met most of the other training people there and found out that one of them will be going to Yg so I'm very jealous .. =_= He is a guy by the way (yes he is good looking very tall too) and this other girl I met will be going to ..doReMi? Im not sure if that is entertainment but she is going there. well anyway thank you everyone for the support! You don't know how happy I am :D

^ post above me.

I am half korean/ white ^^

I will post more info later.

Guest mandoo-gongju

^^

First off, congrats! i know u will do fantastic there

I was just curious.. how many trainees are there?

I was always wondering, because i know for a fact that sm has like a gazillion.

Guest KuYA II

YESSS!!!! I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO MAKE IT FOR SURE!! ^^

congratulations and don't forget about us hahaha. i guess everyone summed up on what i'm going to say,but i want to tell ya good luck and always make the best decision even though there are rough times, don't give up because the harder you work the more you will get out of it ^^.

I wish i can hear you sing and dance. =) Can't wait for your updates ^^

Hey everyone! I have an update haha if your interested.

Well, I'm officially in brosent. now and I'm very happy. I met most of the other training people there and found out that one of them will be going to Yg so I'm very jealous .. =_= He is a guy by the way (yes he is good looking very tall too) and this other girl I met will be going to ..doReMi? Im not sure if that is entertainment but she is going there. well anyway thank you everyone for the support! You don't know how happy I am :D

^ post above me.

I am half korean/ white ^^

I will post more info later.

Hahas...what is it like to officially be in brosent? o_0? anyways lizziieee im still ecstatic that you got in. hahas. xP btw do you have aim/msn? i talk to you on myspace and stuff but im not that good at commenting people on myspace.......none of my friends that live in my town even comment me that much because sometimes i forget to comment them and blah blah ^^;;;;;. hahas anyways good luck!~ hope you get into YG.

Guest milk tea!

WOW Congratulations! I hope you make it into YG

AND I live very close to you O_O;; (I live in the suburbs of Houston)

First I find out someone from my area wins free wedding from Food Network ...and that I could recognize where they were on TV then a singer~

Guest amanda4164

that is so awesome! Good luck and keeps us updated. I'm going to add you on myspace. :D and if anyone wants to add me it's www.myspace.com/amandaleen

I'm half korean too! :lol: I hope I have a chance

Guest socal_wahine

OH I remember reading your post here. A big big Congrats to you...I mean I am half Korean too and I AM PROUD OF YOU. Remember you always have Soompiers to support you. I hope you get into YG or SM or some big management to prove that they like us -half too. I'd love to hear your stuff some day.

Archived