Choi Seung Hyun 최승현 (aka TOP 탑)

Guest SH<3

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone posted screen shots of TOP hugging the girl in IRS. i thought i'll post a gif, since i haven't seen one yet. this is from ep 17

4177816182_c18c8987f2_o.gif

c: me

i wish i got hugged by TOP like that =)

Guest mighty_cindy

์News

#BIGBANG ~☆ T.O.P is now busy filming "Into the Fire" nonstop with Kwon Sang Woo downsouth in Hapcheon,Gyeongnam.The film rep. said that they always showed up early and were so dedicated to the shooting,regardless of the bad weather there.

*Team.BIGBANG*

스포츠한국 : 빅뱅 탑 이번엔 영화장으로 출격!

Finally a TOP news, I wonder if he already cut his hair like KSW, I wanna see..

Guest valmylove

someone posted screen shots of TOP hugging the girl in IRS. i thought i'll post a gif, since i haven't seen one yet. this is from ep 17

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2678/417781...18c8987f2_o.gif

c: me

i wish i got hugged by TOP like that =)

I am confused with her reaction...didn't they spend the night tonight??? Why is she sooo shocked that he grabbed her for a hug??

Along with some others...I was always browsing the other CSH TOP thread and wondered why there werent' any news of TOP. Am happy to know that I found it... anyways...I am a new fan of TOP... I heard of BB ... heard their songs... wasn't too appealing to me until I saw TOP in ep 6-7 with his curly hair do with green top kidnapped the little teenage to lure LBH out. Those scenes got me hooked on bad.... To me, TOP's look are very serious, mature and manly. He totally played his character and I felt scare for a bit. I wish he have more lines, more actions, more interactions or storyline.

I am looking forward to his other two movies...

As a rapper, I really like his deep voice...it's quite sexy at the same time...and am very jealous of his perfect thick brows!!

Even though he's the oldest in his group...I came to know that he's quite funny...though he looks rough and serious...that boy likes to joke around... loved to see his personality come out in their documentary. I would like to see him in WGM. He seems such a sweetheart if he were to have a woman!!

:P :P Thanks for sharing pics and news!!

Did you see preview ep. 19

i take pics from DCTOP

spoilers

credit as tagged

[img]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/595/90411618.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/558/vicz.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/466/67043560.jpg[/img]
[/codebox]

(youtube clip courtesy of daicn)

ETA:

Vick: What is it?

HyunJoon: Say it! WHERE ARE BAEK SAN & JIN SAWOO?!

Vick: The only one who can send me is myself right now. [joynara: I think that's what he said, wasn't very clear.]

Baek San: [to SaWoo] You can climb to positions I never reached myself.

SangHyun: I think we've found Baek San's location.

HyunJoon: [to Baek San] SAY YOU'RE SORRY!

Lab doctor: [to HyunJoon] I found this in the CCTV data. You're the first one to see it.

HyunJoon: [to SeungHee] What's your relationship... with IRIS?

credit : joynara @ soompi IRIS thread

vick2.jpg

vick1.jpg

vick3.jpg

vick4.jpg

irise19byevicktp0001719.th.jpgirise19byevicktp0001733.th.jpgirise19byevicktp0001733.th.jpgirise19byevicktp0001757.th.jpg

irise19byevicktp0002255.th.jpgirise19byevicktp0002269.th.jpgirise19byevicktp0002561.th.jpgirise19byevicktp0002734.th.jpg

credit :두부즙@DCTOP

Vick really gorgeous today , this scene so intense

his acting was so good , i want to see him more and more

but ...TT_TT Good bye my VICK

omg, the dying scene of Vick, it was so real, TOP's acting was really good there. The dying scene wasn't overexagerated at all. awwww :[...no more vick, no more TOP.

i liked the scene of him fixing his hair in the bathroom, he looks so handsome there.

T.O.P. cut ep19

thx Mehndipiya @ YT for the upload

T.O.P. acts cute when he’s drunk

Saturday December 19, 2009

20091219_topdrunk_main.jpg

Singer Speedmotion revealed his friend, Big Bang's T.O.P's habits when he gets drunk.

On Star Golden Bell today he said, "During his rookie days, we went out to drink together. After we drank, we went to a convenience store. T.O.P. took an ice cream without paying for it and started eating it in there. I told him to stop and he turned to the cashier and said 'Cashier! I'm Big Bang!' He has a lot of aegyo when he's drunk. Even from my point of view, it's cute."

He even said Big Bang in the tone that the members use when they introduce themselves. Didn't know T.O.P. of all people had a cute side to him.

Credit: allkpop

Archived