Choi Seung Hyun 최승현 (aka TOP 탑)

Guest SH<3

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Bang Seungri gives advice on acting to fellow member TOP?

Big Bang SeungRi has given an advice (?) to fellow member TOP about acting.

SeungRi was on SBS ‘TV Entertainment’ to be aired on 21st October where he talks about TOP’s acting , “TOP hyung’s eye expression is burdersome.” TOP recently has his drama debut in KBS drama ‘IRIS’ acting as a killer.

Netizens’ comments:

- “LOL did TOP debut as actor first? Now who’s giving who advice”

Hahahaha, Seungri.. I agree with that netizen comment.. LOLOL =p

~>

OMG I want to see episode 3!!! Agh he looks so damn fiiooonnne~ Thanks everyone for the caps!! <3 He looks good with his hair tyed.. :wub:

There's english subs for Iris www.mysoju.com/iris/ if you haven't watched it yet!!

Guest rach1rur3

my jaw dropped when i saw the TOP cuts on episode 3!

His hair pulled back like that actually looks good on him... :wub:

then i think most of the hairstyles he had did too... ay! TOP <3

i wonder how many episodes will he be in? i can never get enough of

TOP :wub:

Thanks to everyone for the caps & videos!! I just got done finishing Ep 4.. Man.. It's getting better and better!! I love that he has English lines.. LOL.. So hot. I bascially got chills when he started to shoot the North Korean guy. It was intense! He looked so bad azz during one of the first scenes when he just twisted the neck on that guy.. I was like, OH SNAP he just got bottle capped by T.O.P. LOL....

His eyes are very strong, which is pretty much a given, but I could see why the PD (or whoever wanted him to act this part) wanted TOP... He matches the role completely. I'm kind of jealous because I wish they would of put a little love story with his character, but then it'd just throw off the concept of him as cold blooded killer. Still, it would be nice.. Maybe just a little.. hehe..

Well looking forward to the upcoming episodes with him! I can't wait until he meets LBH's character.. Whoot!

ec82aceca784814.jpg

‘19′ drama starring TOP and Seungri out on November 12th

Telecinema production ‘19′ (19 years old) starring Big Bang’s TOP and Seungri, and YG actress Heo Yi Jae has a date now, this telecinema project will be released on November 12th.

This a suspense drama about the life of 3 teenagers that become friends after running away and they investigate homicide cases together. TOP and Seungri escaped from a police station after they were accused of murdering someone, Heo Yi Jae then joins them as well and they all become close. Just like the title, they all play a 19 year old teenager role.

This is a telecinema that is produced simultaneously for television and cinema. Each act is 120 minutes long and two episodes each. The drama versions will air in Korea whereas the film versions will air in Japan. There will be 14 Episodes in total, TOP and Seungri will be starring in the 7th Episode, the last one to come out on November 12th. For more info

credit : wiki , ibigbangwordpress

indexlink_image.jpg

1kw01.jpg3da04.jpghfj02.jpgccw03.jpg

cr : Choitopthailand

http://upanh.com/uploads/27-Oct-2009/cmfpf...tkibb580ccn.jpg

lol cute Vick Doll version :lol:

such a lovely cuties assassin

in ep 6 Vick will appear or not ?? i saw some new pic

maybe he will appear in this ep. today

dfd.jpg

this pic from 19

vbvcb.gif33342674.jpg