Choi Seung Hyun 최승현 (aka TOP 탑)

Guest SH<3

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shinhdeplol

*Kiss Scene TOP 10

<TOP-Shin Saekyung '06 Kiss'>

The advertisement was for LG CYON's clear keypad phone. Both of them, wearing casual clothing, talk about each other’s most attractive parts of each other’s face looking through the clear keypad. TOP, to his 'girlfriend' Shin Saekyung, says "I think number 6(your eyes) is the prettiest~" and gently kisses her on the lips becoming a soft and gentle man.

TOP's exciting expression of affection and Shin Saekyung's shy consent made the viewers' hearts flutter. Because of this, new words such as 'Number 0 handsome guy, number 6 pretty lady' came out.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1111&ext=na

C: Beau @ BBVIPZ, bigbangvip.net

^ thans for the pictures.

Been stalking this thread now & then

to see if there is any news/pictures

about his upcoming movie.

Though i am still feeling sore that

YG rejected his role for 'ZERO PLUS',

nontheless i could not wait for this movie

too.

gahh..seriously YG should

give more chances for TOP

to explore different kind of roles.

Guest shinchan10

Hello peeps :)

Mehndi,

Thanks for the pictures. The movie looks really promising.

I'm really excited for TOP's new movie with Kwon Sang Woo.

Does anyone knows what's the story about? Thanks in advance! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Spoiler Alert for those who haven't finished IRIS (scroll by if you haven't seen it~)

Am I the only one who was like.. Wtf? How.. I mean, what on earth.. How can Vick just get killed, just like that? I personally feel it's beyond ridiculous that they build his character up, each episode by each episode.. Supposedly the most baddest, un defeatable assassinator.. YET he gets whacked by Hyung Jun within 3 minutes?? I was soo speechless, and gasping at each whack and shove and kick Vick was getting.

I just, ugh. I was hoping he'd have a more.. Longer confrontation with Hyung Jun. I mean, Hyung Jun himself said in the car before the chase that they have to keep him to know where Baek Sun is.. It just doesn't make sense that he'd let his emotions get over him and kill him off before getting a word. At least tie him up and ask him or something..

Was I the only one who cringed throughout the whole process before he was killed? It made me tear a bit, lol. I was hoping for something explosive, since ya know.. They made Vick as though he was VERY important in this IRIS escapade, yet.. Got killed too quick and... =( But, I enjoyed his time before he got killed. The bath room scene, I had to sit back in my chair and pretty much drool over him.. LOL. Most people go closer to the screen, but I had to sit back to enjoy it whole.

And when he sat there, listening to classical music and his wine.. So beautiful. But yeah.. I don't get how Hyung Jun entered the building, since Vick's apartment should be very.. Well secured, but I guess HJ is in NSS so he must of known how to crack open Vick's place.. *sigh* Just so sad that he got killed so... bleh.

---------------------------------->

Anyway, the upcoming movie with KSW looks promising! He looks handsome in that outfit.. hehe.. I can't wait to watch that and his 19 movie with Seungri!

Guest mighty_cindy

I agree with you, I was also confused when I watched the scene. Isn't he a badass assassin why would he allow himself to be killed like that. Maybe Vick is just good with guns but not with physical fighting or they need to cut some scenes and they just allowed him to die like that. Well it's over let's move on to Into the Gunfire, I still haven't seen 19 though.

1znbek6.jpg

T.O.P's solo activities to begin in mid-February or early March

It’s now TOP’s generation!

After leaving a strong impression with his assassin role in ‘Iris’, popular idol group Big Bang’s TOP (Choi Seunghyeon) plans to show various transformations this year.

TOP will begin his solo activities either mid-February or early-March. On the 7th, a YG Entertainment representative confirmed it will either be a mini-album or digital single, and that “the overall direction hasn’t been determined yet but it will be planned to fit TOP’s unique style.” After his solo activities Big Bang will meet fans as a group with a new album sometime the first half of 2010.

TOP’s plans as an actor are also underway. After his screen-debut last November in the telecinema ‘19,’ he is currently filming the movie, “Into the Gunfire’ as Jangbum, a student soldier. TOP stated, “It’s an honor to once again be involved in such a large-scale production, and I am working hard night and day to not cause any problems for this project.”

‘Into the Gunfire’ is a movie shedding new light on student soldiers’ bravery and noble deaths during the Korean War, and is planned to start showing in theaters in mid-June.

Source: Donga.com

Translated by: qvinx @ omona_prection

Guest wishingstar88

Spoiler Alert for those who haven't finished IRIS (scroll by if you haven't seen it~)

Am I the only one who was like.. Wtf? How.. I mean, what on earth.. How can Vick just get killed, just like that? I personally feel it's beyond ridiculous that they build his character up, each episode by each episode.. Supposedly the most baddest, un defeatable assassinator.. YET he gets whacked by Hyung Jun within 3 minutes?? I was soo speechless, and gasping at each whack and shove and kick Vick was getting.

I just, ugh. I was hoping he'd have a more.. Longer confrontation with Hyung Jun. I mean, Hyung Jun himself said in the car before the chase that they have to keep him to know where Baek Sun is.. It just doesn't make sense that he'd let his emotions get over him and kill him off before getting a word. At least tie him up and ask him or something..

Was I the only one who cringed throughout the whole process before he was killed? It made me tear a bit, lol. I was hoping for something explosive, since ya know.. They made Vick as though he was VERY important in this IRIS escapade, yet.. Got killed too quick and... =( But, I enjoyed his time before he got killed. The bath room scene, I had to sit back in my chair and pretty much drool over him.. LOL. Most people go closer to the screen, but I had to sit back to enjoy it whole.

And when he sat there, listening to classical music and his wine.. So beautiful. But yeah.. I don't get how Hyung Jun entered the building, since Vick's apartment should be very.. Well secured, but I guess HJ is in NSS so he must of known how to crack open Vick's place.. *sigh* Just so sad that he got killed so... bleh.

I totally agree with you, and what made me even more confused was that Vick's an assassin, but he barely even put up a fight with HJ. Aside from reaching for the gun, he didn't doge the hits or tried to hit HJ back. The writers built his character up to be so strong and mysterious, but the way he was killed in a few minutes didn't really match with the character.

Thanks everyone for the reply. I guess I wasn't the only one who thought of that, lol. Maybe because no one ever really writes in here except for a few people, so I just assumed that all of the TOP fans fled somewhere. 8-p

I think someone should pm the thread starter to update the first page. Maybe spice it up with some new graphics and photos? If the thread owner doesn't want to do it, I'll volunteer to clean it up but I'm not that great with PS. I'll try my best if given the task though, lol. If no one wants to pm the thread starter then I will! :D

Here are some pictures I capped from episode 19 and a few from the Iris Special.

SPOILER ALERT: Some pictures show scenes of what happened, so please scroll by very fast if you haven't finished watching!!

toep1911.th.jpgtopep19.th.jpgtopep192.th.jpgtopep193.th.jpgtopep194.th.jpg

topep195.th.jpgtopep196.th.jpgtopep1915.th.jpgtopep1914.th.jpgtopep1913.th.jpg

topep1912.th.jpgtopep1910.th.jpgtopep198.th.jpgtopep197.th.jpgtopep1916.th.jpg

topep1917.th.jpgtopep1918.th.jpgtopep1919.th.jpgtopep1920.th.jpgtopep1921.th.jpg

topep1922.th.jpgtopep24.th.jpgtopep1925.th.jpgtopep199.th.jpgtopep1924.th.jpg

topep1923.th.jpg

Iris Special

topbehindthescenes3.th.jpg

topbehindthescenes2.th.jpg

Credit: ME! But there's no need to credit if taken out.. =)

p.s. Sorry the quality of the caps aren't that great.. But it's of TOP so who cares? lol!

Guest DariisDk

Thank yooou for all the picss!! TOP's really cute & sexy at the same time MY GOD... o.o

Well, I'll try to be here a lot of time, but I'm spanish, so I can't write very good, please understand me!!! >.<

TOP needs good fans!!!!!! YAY!

T.O.P., Kwon Sang Woo freezing in their uniforms while shooting

T.O.P, together with Kwon Sang Woo are shooting "Into the Gunfire" right now which is a historic film about the Korean War.

The actors have caught people's attention because they've been wearing military uniforms (which aren't that thick and also short-sleeved?) while shooting. Despite the very cold weather (-12 degrees), you can't hear any complaints from them and they still show 'fighting' spirit.

Original article : http://news.nate.com/view/20100114n08122

Rough translation by : bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

IRIS Ost Album : photobook

142ed5537f3018bf8d54309.jpg

credit : blog.naver.com/joajoa1204

celebrities88 @ soompi

TOP 's new hair cut

does he filming some CF or movies ??

1001132g.jpg100113.jpg

007xx.jpg001biv.jpg

dsc2766c.th.jpgdsc2784c.th.jpgdsc2787c2.th.jpgdsc2847c.th.jpg

dsc2850c.th.jpgdsc2851c.th.jpgdsc2857c.th.jpgdsc2860c.th.jpgdsc2894c.th.jpg

dsc2910c.th.jpgdsc2894c.th.jpg

credit : 코 코 마@dctop

라멜@dctop

^I'm so surprised that he cut his hair, but he looks good in it! Reminds me of the old days, lol. I guess no one found out what he was filming for yet? Maybe its for the upcoming Big Show, since there was some pictures taken of the other members filming something!

But yeah, I'm excited to see 19 and his new movie with KSW! I hope he doesnt swap spit with someone in the new movie, Into the Gunfire, LOL.

Here's a question for you guys.. What future role do you think TOP should try out?

I think he should do a... Happy character! I'm not sure of what I'm talking about, but.. I don't know, a happy kid who turns emo in the end and kills everyone? j/k Maybe an inspirational movie or something. OR, just.. Nothing that has do with being cool, being badasS.. etc. Not like a nerd, but.. Sort of. Okay, I'm kinda weird now so I'll shut it. LOL!

Here's a question for you guys.. What future role do you think TOP should try out?

I think he should do a... Happy character! I'm not sure of what I'm talking about, but.. I don't know, a happy kid who turns emo in the end and kills everyone? j/k Maybe an inspirational movie or something. OR, just.. Nothing that has do with being cool, being badasS.. etc. Not like a nerd, but.. Sort of. Okay, I'm kinda weird now so I'll shut it. LOL!

yeah, I think if he actually wants to prove his talent as an actor he will have to try a very different role,

just like Rain did in "Im a cyborg but thats ok" I know it´s an old example, but that film showed real talent,

because its very difficult to play that role,

of course doesn´t have to go that far XD

I would suggest a completely different role,

still the fans love to see him being dangerous, nahaharhar...

About the whole IRIS thing, I don't think he's "dead". First of all, if he wasn't the one who whacked Hyungjoon that who did? Also, remember how he said "The one that will end my life is not God, nor you. The one that will end my life is me only." So, foreshadowing maybe???

BTW, has anyone seen 19 yet?? Does anyone know if it's out on DVD as of yet?

kekekeke, topped a page. let's share!

2wolzpy.gif

G244x362-00077.gif

Archived