Choi Seung Hyun 최승현 (aka TOP 탑)

Guest SH<3

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg, there are so many versions of the press conference pictures that I'm getting confused but saving each one left to right! LOL! I'm a little bit slow & haven't checked in here, but damn he looks so sleek and handsome in his suit!! Love his hair btw <~3

I'm really, really excited to see this drama! I hope he gets a lot of lines and screen time.. !! Man I could already see a bunch of screen caps & gifs floating in here.. Whooooot~

Well thank you to each and every one of you who has posted pictures & updates!! <3

which interview is these pics come from??

i s it Entertainment Weekly??

i want to watch it..

I have KBS World in my cable network..

does anyone know when is IRIS going to be air on KBS World?

Tabi's cut on Episode 2..

HERE

too bad his part only a minute.. <_<

hope he got more air time for the next episode..

but i have to tell you this drama is awesome!!

too bad i can't understand Korean..

can't to to watch it on my cable network with fully sub!!

OMG, thanks everyone for all of the caps and pictures!! I just got done watching episode 2 on mysoju.com and MAN, I flipped when TOP finally came!! Right when I saw the gun I knew it was him!! I've memorized his line already, LOL.

"You got it. I'm on my way." LOLOL He looks so hot in that suit~ Whoooot.. I'm looking forward to episode 3!! I hope his air time gets longer.. Gahh just that minute was exciting for me.. But yeah, the drama is interesting itself, though I have to admit that I kept waiting to see when he'll pop out.. When it was around the time of the presidential candidate almost getting killed, I thought TOP was one of the snipers.. But right when I saw the side of the face I was like, it's not TOP!! T_T

Anyway, excited!!! Thank you, everyone! <3

Guest rach1rur3

I watched the first 2 episodes of IRIS just waiting for TOP to show up....

:)

It was worth the wait! :wub: i squealed when i saw TOP at the shooting range!

I hope they show more of him in the 3rd episode... I wonder if he'll be there

during the whole series or are they going to only show him up to a certain

episode?

thanks for everyone who uploaded the press con pics and those screen caps!

i can never get too much of TOP! :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

I watched the first 2 eps and TOP was such a killer :lol:

Big Bang Seungri gives advice on acting to fellow member TOP?

Big Bang SeungRi has given an advice (?) to fellow member TOP about acting.

SeungRi was on SBS ‘TV Entertainment’ to be aired on 21st October where he talks about TOP’s acting , “TOP hyung’s eye expression is burdersome.” TOP recently has his drama debut in KBS drama ‘IRIS’ acting as a killer.

All 5 members of group Big Bang have come together after 2 month on the show. Previously in August, member DaeSung was involved in a car accident and has been inactive since. And he was seen looking healthy on the show with the rest of the members.

Also member GDragon talks about his feelings on his solo debut album release.

The show will be aired on 21st October at 8.50pm.

Netizens’ comments:

- “SeungHyun ah, did you say that SeungHyun hyung is scary?”

- “I think SeungRi meant it the joking way during the interview. The reporter should be careful with how the article is written”

- “LOL did TOP debut as actor first? Now who’s giving who advice”

C: KBites

Archived