I Am Sam * IRIS * 71-Into the Fire
proficpic2.jpg

Profile...

Name: Choi Seung Hyun (최승현)

Birthday: November 04th, 1987

Blood type: B

Height: 181 cm

Stage Name: T.O.P (Member of Big Bang)

Acting Debut: KBS "I Am Sam / 아이엠샘" (2007)

Dramas...

KBS:"I Am Sam / 아이엠샘" (2007)

- Only discuss his acting endeavors in this thread -

*under construction*

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest c'erine

i just read synopsis for IRIS

topp will be an assassin sent undercover, he looks really believable in the pics i saw

it sounds pretty interesting, anyone know when it come out officially?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jemnise

as far as I could remember reading in the IRIS thread,

it would come out in October.

now, I just read a news that the filming will start on March.

And their first location would be in Akita, Japan XD

Charismatic actor Jung Joon Ho recently confirmed his participation in IRIS and joins an already impressive looking cast on paper which include the likes of Lee Byung Hun, Kim Seung Woo, Kim Tae Hee and Big Bang member T.O.P..

IRIS has already generated quite a huge interest because of its 20 million KRW budget and its stellar cast of Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Hee. The addition of Jung Joon Ho recently has once again increased the drama anticipation.

Jung Joon Ho has been widely acknowledged as a charismatic actor in the industry over the years thanks to his roles in his drama and movies. In IRIS, Jung Joon Ho will act opposite Lee Byung Hun as his colleague in the same organization with their relations along the lines of friend and foe.

According to someone from the production company, IRIS will begin filming in March in Akita province in Japan. The first scene that will be filmed there will be a big-scale action scene involving Kim Tae Hee, Jung Joon Ho, Lee Byung Hun and T.O.P.. The station that will broadcast IRIS (20 episodes) is yet to be decided but it is estimated to greet viewers in the latter half of 2009.

credit: coolsmurf. asianfanatics. as tagged.

cr.vietsoul@soompi

yessss a T.O.P. thread :wub:

tbh, he was the reason i watched I Am Sam.

though, now i want to watch it again for LMH :sweatingbullets:

looking forward to IRIS. i'm excited that he'll get to work with LBH and JJH :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest l0vel0vek0rean

My god, I cannot wait to see him in IRIS!!! =D

TOP is so hot!!!! :D

And finally a thread for him~!

May 22, 2009

Big Bang duo star in murder movie

22040952.jpg

Two members of the boy band Big Bang have been cast in the TV movie “19.” This isn’t the first time the two Big Bang members have been on screen.

T.O.P., the oldest in the band, debuted in the 2007 KBS-TV drama “I Am Sam” and is currently shooting KBS-TV’s “IRIS.”

Seungri, the youngest in the group, was the main character in the musical “Sonagi” last year. He also appeared in “Why Did You Come To My House,” a movie starring Kang Hye-jung released last month.

19, a movie with stories by Japanese writers filmed by Korean directors, talks about three 19-year-olds involved in a murder. The singers will be playing the young students along with Korean actress Heo Yi-jae.

But acting isn’t the only thing that T.O.P. and Seungri have been working on for this movie. According to the film’s director, Jang Yong-woo, the two young men have each written songs for the soundtrack as well.

Both of them performed their songs on the stage Wednesday, T.O.P., a rap song, while Seungri, a sad ballad.

The movie will be airing on Korea’s SBS-TV and Japan’s Asahi-TV this September.

By Lee Hae-joo

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/view.asp?aid=2905143

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest rach1rur3

i finally found TOP's actor thread!

:D i am so excited for IRIS...

he seems like he really suits that assassin character. :D Once this

series airs i'm definitely watching this right away! TOP <3!

Archived